Sunday, April 10, 2011

The return of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica!!!! Episodes 11 and 12 to air April 21st

I woke up this morning to great news! Well actually I woke up this morning to my fan making the weirdest noise ever and I thought it was going to collapse on me and smush my brain. But then I woke up (this afternoon) to great news! Everyone rejoice!

Photobucket

Are we ready for battle?!

The dates have been set for episodes 11 and 12 for Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Set your calendars folks, it is going to be an exciting day on April 21st!

Insert obligatory “thanks for making a contract innocent person” comment here. Kyubey must be proud.


On a serious note…it’s about time. XD It is hard waiting on your favorite show of the season when crap was on the air a week after the disaster. It wouldn’t have frustrated me had all the shows been pulled but clearly that was not the case. CLEARLY.

But at the end of the day maybe we will understand why Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica was postponed for over a month. Even though there are reports that the studio was still MAKING the episode the week before it was due and blamed lack of power to finish said episode…..But yes. I can see how the last episode really had a vibe of what just happened in their country and if this show is going to go down its depressing road to the very end maybe it was best to put these episodes on hold.

Photobucket

At least we didn't have to wait until summer?

Hopefully the hype for this show has not waned since it was put on hold. Since I wasn’t watching ALL the winter animes I really can’t say it was the best of the season. However it was the best of what I was watching at the time and it was truly sad to see it put on hold. But everyone on the internets is breathing a huge sigh of relief that we don’t have to wait for the DVD release to get these two last episodes.

Plus on top of the news we are getting the final episodes we are getting BOTH EPISODES on the same day. So none of this wait a week to see just how bad things can get. No it will be an hour long OH CRAP these poor girls. Make sure you get plenty of sleep before subbers. People will be waiting on pins and needles refreshing their favorite anime sites to see if the episodes are up.

Yay for good news folks. In other news Tokyo Disney will reopen on April 15th with limited hours. Good for me but better for the Japanese people who need to boost their economy and perhaps seek a little happiness in the midst of all the sadness and chaos.

So lots of rejoicing today! Now if I could motivate myself off the couch….

Also here’s hoping that the episodes really are amazing as people probably have their expectations too high at this point. I personally don’t think Homura is going to get her happy ending as her plans this time were certainly flawed. XD But she can always reset yes?

T-Minus 26 days and counting!

No comments: