Sunday, April 24, 2011

Nendoroid Kagami wishes you a Happy Easter!!!

Happy (lateish) Easter. Whether this is a religious holiday for you or one that you fill up on candy or even one that you get to work holiday hours at a store...HAPPY EASTER!!

Photobucket

Sakura wishes you a Happy Easter Day! Also why isn't this a picture of Kagami...

Also have there been any sighting of a certain magical girl who died for our sins? I am keeping my eye out for her...


Photobucket

Oh hi why are all my pictures dark when it is the middle of the afternoon?


Photobucket

Kagami did you spend the day with your family? If so was it as special as my day? XD


Photobucket

This is the only kind of peep I like. The marshmellow ones are gross XO


Photobucket

XO Why have you trapped me in this egg?! I AM NOT A TREAT!!


Photobucket

Um Mr Bunny can you free me from this egg? Not enjoying this holiday!


Photobucket

On second thought maybe I will stay in here, away from the demon cats.


Photobucket

Was your Easter full of candy and treats or did you wake up at the crack of dawn to attend sunrise services?


Photobucket

And here is one of my favorite parts of Easter. NOM NOM! This year I decided to buy a few of these delicious cadbury eggs just in case they all sold out before today. That and I don't plan on going to the store to battle the 8 am get up after a sale crowd. But I love Jesus and cadbury eggs! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!


No comments: