Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica episodes 11 and 12 UP AND SUBBED!!!


Photobucket

What this post lacks in substance makes up for in kittens.

XO Why are you reading this?! You need to get to your favorite anime download/streaming site and watch these two episodes NOW!

As for me I have already watched the last two episodes. Once my brain stops being confused and my eyes dry out I will bog these two episodes. Right now I am fried and there is no ice cream in the house to comfort me. XO How will I get through this?!

Was the wait for it? Hurry and watch the episodes for yourself! Then maybe come back here and see what I have to say about the final episodes.

There is nothing here. I am currently trying to sort it all out in my head. GO WATCH THE EPISODES NOW!!! A little birdy told me they are both up at GoGoAnime. So...GO GO!

No comments: