Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Psychic Detective Yakumo episode 5

Dear Facebook

I don’t care who voted. Please stop updating my friends page with 548967 updates of I VOTED! It is bad enough it is all over the news I don’t need it all over my Facebook. Thanks

Love me

Photobucket

Oh yeah missing girl...we care about you. XD

In other non bitter news more blogging for me. Next up is Psychic Detective Yakumo episode 5. I might just rename the series Haruka is Always in Danger or something like that. She and Chizuru can start a useless club or something at this point.

Spoilers for dead people XO



Photobucket

What a funny, FUNNY comment. XD

Episode Summary: Haruka explains to Yakumo (after yelling at him about his mom and all) that she was investigating this ghost because her friend asked her too. Yakumo tells her not to go off alone anymore. Gotou catches up with them and Haruka says she tried to do things herself because she doesn’t want to use Yakumo for his powers. After talking to Ms. Ayaka Ghost they go back to the doctor. The doctor says that he knew Andou from medical school and that is why he had a picture of Ayaka with him, because they were friends. Gotou also tells him that Yakumo can see dead people because he is insane. Yakumo notices a lot of books about reincarnation around the room and the doctor confesses he wishes his daughter would come back. Ishii has found where his key leads to and it is a locker full of money. Yakumo stops Gotou as he drives as he finds the location of their key, a huge warehouse. There they find a (the) missing girl and processions of the dead girls. The media portrays the case as solved, Andou the one kidnapping and killing all the girls. Haruka runs into Yakumo’s Uncle and she explains why she is wearing the necklace. He is like go and do good my child. Yakumo goes to visit the coroner who has photos of all the dead girls. They apparently have smiles on their faces and there is a picture of the doctor and the evil man watching the police scene. Yakumo is like OH we should investigate this. But Haruka has already gone to see the doctor and thus has been kidnapped.

Photobucket

We'll call Jem to beat her down!

The baddie’s hot mess of an assistant calls Yakumo and says be at this location or your friends dies. Only they get to the location and the doctor throws Haruka off a bridge anyway. Yakumo and Gotou attempt to save her but she goes under. Yakumo jumps in to save her and his mom’s necklace sparkles enough for Yakumo to find her. Haruka comes to and Yakumo orders that before the doctor is arrested everyone (including possessed journalist lady) all meet for an explanation meeting. The doctor says that Ayaka drowned in the river and two red eye guy said if he threw in young girls her age into the river she could possess them and come back to life. He hired Andou to kidnap the right girls but killed him (WITH LINE) when Andou became too greedy. Yakumo is like so your daughter did possess all the girls and helped ease their suffering as they drowned. Thus you Mr. Doctor man killed your daughter many times over. When asked if he has any remorse the doctor is like YOUR MOMMA DOESN’T LOVE YOU. Awesome. The journalist gets better so that is good. Ishii is sad that Gotou is a fake and Yakumo picks on Haruka more. But not before him and HIS DAD have an epic stare down at the river. THE END!

Well then.

Photobucket

That was rather anticlimactic. X_X

I guess I will start off with what I am most surprised with. The fact that the baddie, Unkai Saito, has been outed as Yakumo’s father. I already had guessed it and it really wasn’t going to be a huge surprise anyway given they have glowing red eyes. I just thought that maybe they were going to keep that under wraps for a bit longer. But nope, they are busting out the family tree rather fast in this series.

Photobucket

Yakumo is slightly judging you. You are in massive amounts of trouble.

Also in regards to the family tree aspect the doctor was Ayaka’s father. I AM SHOCKED PEOPLE! Not really. He was kinda shady. And how was he around to rescue Haruka when she “fell” in the river. More like he was probably hanging around paying respects to Ayaka when Haruka “fell” in. I guess the bigger MOG moment was the fact he was the man who delivered Yakumo 20 odd years ago. Just how old is this doctor dude, he doesn’t seem like he is in his 50’s. Which he would have to be even if he was fresh out of med school when he helped deliver Yakumo. Yes I think about things like that. But yeah not really MOG it was him all along.

Photobucket

Yakumo never feels bad for what he says. XD

I was going to write that the doctor not feeling bad for his actions surprised me. In most of these types of shows the “bad guy with good intentions” usually has some sort of remorse in the end for his actions. That is what separates them from the real baddies. But then I decided that I liked that he wasn’t remorseful at all. I mean homeboy is throwing girls off a bridge so they can drown. I would hope he would be a real baddie. And if someone is going to go to such extremes to bring his daughter back to life he shouldn’t have such a wishy washy attitude about the whole thing. I am glad that he didn’t say sorry even if that makes him bigger scum.

Photobucket

MOG for Crossovers!

I think it was kinda obvious why Andou was involved. Or maybe not. But he wasn’t going to be portrayed as some innocent person because MOG he did drugs. So yeah him kidnapping the girls makes sense. What I am more impressed with is that the fact that homeboy crazy doctor has access to LINE. Did you see that vial of meds he gave Andou? Shiki needs to come along and slash his ass up.

Photobucket

Poor Ishii. No love for him. :(

Poor Ishii. Not only is Gotou treating him weird his hopes and dreams of Gotou being the Psychic Detective have been smashed on the ground. Makes me feel bad for him, I hate it when your expectations aren’t met. Like when I found out that Santa wasn’t real. The pain inside burns. But yeah I can only see Ishii being the butt of all jokes and being allocated jobs that are “lame” in comparison to what the others are doing.

Photobucket

Haruka is always so amazing.

Haruka was in danger AGAIN this episode. I am shocked people. Utterly shocked. If I was Yakumo I would put my ghost protecting or whatever aside because watching over Haruka is going to be his new full time job. I guess she really wouldn’t have known that El Doctoro was a crazy but does she have to go out alone to see strange people? The show is trying to portray her as a good girl who does the right thing and thanks strangers for rescuing her but really it just makes me think that she should never be allowed to leave the house alone.

Photobucket

WTF WAS THIS??!?!? XO

The doctor was an asshole though when talking to Yakumo about his mom. Well I guess he was an asshole for killing those girls too. But after all was said and exposed there was no reason for him to make such a low blow. You got caught and the best you can do is say HAHA Yakumo you will never know the pain I feel as your mother didn’t want you. That was low so I hate you.

Photobucket

Poor little dead girl. :(

I thought Ms. Ayaka was nice to try and help the dead girls as they were dying. Not sure I would smile just because a ghost was taking away my pain but it was a nice gesture. She was trying to make the best out of a crappy situation. So the most deserving person is dead still and probably feels guilty over all these other deaths now. Sadness.

Photobucket

Shine on necklace of despair.

The necklace being the key to how Yakumo finds Haruka was…..special. And expected. More like ammo that Haruka can use SEE the necklace was important. But I felt it was coming. Although I do think it would be more respective if Haruka wore the necklace inside her shirt unless she is drowning. She can hold on to it but no sense in making Yakumo feel like scum every time he sees it.

Photobucket

Such disappointment. :(

I feel as if I am forgetting something I wanted to blog about. Now I feel sad. Not really. XD But next week I see some naked man flesh so that is slightly exciting. I shall see you next week!

No comments: