Saturday, November 6, 2010

Amagami SS episode 18

I really, really miss my laptop. You don't know how reliant you are on something until you don't have it anymore. Like how do you people function with normal keys?

As such it is taking me longer to blog and get things done. :( Woe is me. Plus the savior husband isn't coming home until tomorrow night and I am sure he will be too dead tired to fix it. That and maybe I should spend time with the husband before I demand he fix things.

Photobucket

HANDS IN THE AIR!!!

But here I am blogging some anime. Amagami SS is good for....nothing. XD So I decided to get it done first. Spoilers for BOOBIES and tea.


Photobucket

Why is your friend a freak?

Episode Summary: It is time for skating! Only Rihoko sucks and spends most of the time eating ice. Her friend Kanae tries to help but she might end up breaking a leg if Rihoko isn’t careful. Junichi picks on Rihoko a bit and then wonders why Rihoko doesn’t want his help. Rihoko tries to leave in a huff but wipes out again. Junichi tries to catch her but he ends up grabbing her boobies. She freaks out, falls, and exposes her panties to the world. Despite all that Rihoko declares it a successful day even if her friend Kanae is sad she couldn’t get the two together. The next day Rihoko is bothering Tsukasa with her stupidity Junichi is outside molesting meat buns and thinking of boobies. The Tea Club seniors walk by and demand that Junichi carry their stuff for them. Junichi does because he can and probably fears them. In return the girls make him tea and try to force him to join them club. They worry about the future of the club next year and I guess are really desperate for members. Junichi tries to be noncommittal and Rihoko finally arrives.

Photobucket

Good to know Junichi has always been this way.

A quick scene of all the others girls are shown before it jumps back to the Tea Club girls telling Rihoko it is important she gets new members for the club. Also that she force Junichi to help with the festival. Junichi almost doesn’t even go to the Festival but his sister forces him to. His friend goes off to be weird and Junichi has to carry one pot of sweet sake for the girls. How amazing is HE! Then Rihoko arrives wearing a kimono and Junichi is all WOW you are pretty. Junichi and Rihoko hand out fliers for a whole 3 seconds before they worry about the other girls doing all the work. They walk back but not before Rihoko suggest he join the club too and they stop to look at the Christmas tree. After the festival they sit and talk on a bench about how Junichi used to love boobies and Rihoko liked to eat snow. They decide to leave when it gets cold and Rihoko gives Junichi the gloves. He accepts them even though they are not perfect. It makes Rihoko happy and Junichi promises to buy her a present in return. THE END!

Well that was kinda boring. X_X

No seriously it was. But besides that crack at the beginning that Rihoko needs to exercise it wasn’t a huge MOG Rihoko is fat fest. So even though it was boring it wasn’t offensive which greatly pleases me.

Photobucket

Of course I sucked DUH!

The ice skating thing was a disappointment. I figured that Rihoko was going to be bad at skating. Her friend Kanae probably knew that she wasn’t the BEST skater but that she could at least not die. So when Rihoko was clutching the wall for dear life I wasn’t surprised. However I do think a huge opportunity was lost when Junichi could have been helping Rihoko out more. That was probably Kanae’s plan the entire time so I bet she was disappointed too. Like thanks for not being romantic.

Photobucket

Ice is cold? NO WAY!!!!

I wouldn’t have taken Junichi’s crap either if I had been Rihoko. Okay so I need to exercise. But I am trying to skate here and if you are just going to mock me I don’t need your help! So yeah I would have “skated” off to trying to prove I could be awesome and didn’t need his help. I also would have probably fallen on my butt too but my sense of pride can be messed up at times.

Photobucket

I don't blame Junichi at all. The world must be ending.

Junichi grabbing Rihoko’s boobs by accident was expected. However out of all the perverted things Junichi has done in this series I think this one actually came across as a real accident. She was going to fall and he was trying to pick her up the best he could. And she does have rather big chest. So yeah boys shouldn’t be touching girls without permission but this came across as REAL to me so no killing of Junichi today.

Photobucket

What part was good? X_X

However I do worry about Rihoko’s mental capacity if she thought today was a good day. X_X

Photobucket

BOOBIES!!!

Also Junichi squeezing the meat bun like a boobie was weird but also expected from an immature teenager. Perhaps next time he will molest food in private but yeah I didn’t think that was so bad.

Photobucket

Help us now man slave!

The Tea Club girls are crazy. Last episode boys were evil and shouldn’t help out all girl clubs and this week they go up to him and ask for help WHEN THEY DIDN’T NEED IT. Those two girls were carrying the top of the table fine on their own. I don’t like how they randomly bothered a stranger. Someone offering to help is one thing, forcing someone to help and then trying to make them join their club is another.

Photobucket

But no pressure at all right?

But when Rihoko arrived though I guess the Tea Club was sorta nice. I am not sure if that kind of club needs a male member but maybe they are getting desperate. Or they are in on the plan to get Junichi and Rihoko together.

Photobucket

I wish to see you snap!

I thought more of Tsukasa’s true personality was going to shine in this episode. Rihoko seemed to be pushing her to the limit in regards to her stupidity. I mean I probably would have gone off on her too. But I guess Tsukasa can’t go crazy on people if others are around. She does have an image to fake.

Photobucket

Sorry you are chopped meat.

I thought the kimonos the girls wore were really boring. :( Out of all the stuff they could pick from they picked…plain colors? Where is the fun in that? No fun I tell you, no fun at all. But I do like that Junichi thought Rihoko looked nice and totally forgot about the other two girls.

Photobucket

Good thing Junichi was there. Otherwise WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED?!

Junichi’s tasks for the festival itself was rather useless and unnecessary. He had to carry one bucket and hand out fliers with another person? Yeah that was totally saving the day there. They also didn’t hand out fliers for that long anyway so I guess I don’t see the point (unless the point was to bring Junichi and Rihoko closer).

Photobucket

Better hurry before the festival is over!

The Festival was really glossed over fast this episode. But I found the whole thing rather weird as the Festival/Christmas Eve is supposed to be the last episode in each arc and where Junichi realizes he likes the girl. Now we have two episodes left and Rihoko is still liking Junichi on her own. So yeah it felt weird and I thought there could have been more opportunity for blushy/bonding moment.

Photobucket

Okay this was super cute!

Although I did like the mitten giving scene. Poor Rihoko can’t do anything right but this time Junichi wasn’t a jerk about it. He just put the gloves on and warmed up Rihoko’s face in a very cute like manner. So I approve of that scene even if Junichi is too stupid to give back a gift in return.

Next week it looks like we are going to be back on track in regards to Rihoko is SO FAT FATTIE FAT! How lovely. Although I do wonder what will happen now that the magical night is gone and Junichi has no girlfriend yet.

No comments: