Tuesday, November 9, 2010

To Aru Majutsu No Index Season Two Episode 5

Well then. WELL THEN PEOPLE! I guess I have a lot of time to catch up on anime now because once again my husband’s job has gotten in the way. That or the don’t come back til Wednesday rule so you can spend time with your family only applied to the other 199 men and women and not MY husband. Just….anger all over my face. ALL OVER MY FACE PEOPLE.

Photobucket

Behold a useless scene!!! XD

That being said…I picked To Aru Majutsu No Index episode 5 to watch first. Because I know this is a series that will not let me down and hopefully bring me down from my super bad mood. Give me some epic speeches Touma. Or at least a smack down. I need an ass beating right now.

Wait I don’t want the ass beating. XD You know what I mean. Spoilers for tiny people acting out of control.



Photobucket

Woohoo putting the end of the episode picture at the beginning!!! But yeah, Stiyl run from the crazy land.

Episode Summary: So after the nuns with guns stabbed themselves with pens Stiyl and Saiji rescue Index since her spell is now useless. Touma and Orsola usher everyone into a building with a wooden door protecting them. While the gun nuns are momentarily confused on how to get the door down the group tries to think of a plan. Touma and Orsola think if they threaten to use the book with too many words in t he title the nuns will back the eff down. Index has all the words in her brain, she just needs to correct way to translate them. After Stiyl threatens Touma with his dumbass plan that puts Index in more danger Orsola explains how to decipher the book. Only Index is like…um that isn’t how you read the book. Turns out there are 437875 false ways to read the book and Orsola had one of them. So everyone is trying to kill Orsola for no reason. Amazing. But Touma thinks of another plan because he is amazing too. Touma hunts down Agnese who is hiding out alone. She gives Touma so harsh words in an attempt to attack his character and then uses her staff to attack Touma physically.

Photobucket

Touma is hardcore X_X

Touma manages to punch her once but she gets back up and attacks anyway. She is motivated by the fact she doesn’t want to go back to THAT PLACE (IE her being poor on the street). But then everyone busts in and it reveals that Touma wasn’t using people as a decoy, he was the decoy and Agnese loses with another punch to the face. Touma then passes out because he got hurt. He wakes up in the hospital to Kaori being a freak. She explains to him all is well, that her people and Orsola have been absorbed into the Anglican Church and that Agnese people are being portrayed as crazy folks. The entire time Kaori is acting like she is in love with Touma and it is creepy. Then Touma melts her heart some more by saying he would help anyone who asked him and all that jazz. Stiyl is walking along with Laura who keeps flip floppin if she wanted to help our Orsola or have people kill her for the greater good. In the end she did what she did so Kaori would be on HER side. Oh okay. THE END!

XO I am still all X_X about the pen in the ear thing. Just okay so you found a way to get out of this spell. But now you are maimed for life. Not sure if that would leave you deaf forever but yeah. Some permanent damage there people. It wasn’t like a SAW trap and you had to cut off your arm RIGHT NOW to live. Just no.

Photobucket

I SEE YOUR SOUL!

So after Index’s spell doesn’t work and she has to be rescued the good guys have to hide out in another part of the church. Or a nearby building. Protected by a door in any event. So……why were the nuns with guns taking so long to hack the door down? Just use one magic spell and blow that door up! Or hello you all have pointy weapons, how long does it take to chop that door down?!?!? Failure nuns. Maybe you could have gotten the door down faster if you took the ear stabbing pens out or something.

Photobucket

That is such a stupid name for a book.

I didn’t think Touma and Orsola’s plan to pretend to use the book that has too many words as a weapon. But just as a bluff of course. Because our heroes are too pure to use such an evil book. But yeah I thought their plan wasn’t such a bad one and it made sense since they were outnumbered.

Photobucket

Such sexy threats.

But then I am also on Stiyl’s side too. Like oh your plan is take the target off Orsola and put a bigger one on Index? Because there aren’t enough people trying to kill Index no no, now we should make her understand the most dangerous book of all so even more people want to kill her. So I hear you Stiyl, even if you crumbled your bromance with Touma to get your point across. Or maybe you can bond with your fist in his face, I don’t judge!

Photobucket

So if every other attempt has been wrong why assume Orsola's was the right one?

And in the end the reason why people wanted Orsola dead was all false. HAHA no one knows how to read this book because every single method out there is fake. ISN’T THAT FUNNY?!?!? No, not really. I mean I guess it is but it seems like an easy excuse to make sure nothing ends in tears or death. Not that I could understand how Orsola figured out how to read the book but it seemed easy enough to figure out. Because that makes me sound stupid. XD But yeah I guess if Orsola, a regular nun, could think of this method other people could have too.

Of course I don’t know why they don’t just destroy the book with a super long name ANYWAY! Oh a book that would destroy our religion? Let’s get rid of it. Because no one can read it anyway! Good job person who made this book. XD

Photobucket

No you are the only one using people el crazy.

Agnese was pretty evil today. Of course someone who is lying about an innocent group of people just to kill another innocent person is rather evil. But her words with Touma were uncalled for. I guess she feels guilty about using her own people as pawns and decoys that she has to accuse Touma of doing the same. Hope that alleviates your guilt crazy person.

Photobucket

Okay...so how does it work?

I still don’t know what Agnese’s attack/magic was all about. And I am not sure how Touma figured it out either. That did take a little bit away from the episode because it is fun watching Touma figure out how the baddies are attacking and how he can defeat them. But we didn’t get that today. We got a random staff that randomly attacked and Touma punched things. Because Touma is good at punching things.

Photobucket

Sorry still crazy.

Also I am not boo hooing about Agnese’s OBVIOUS SAD SOB STORY. I mean could you milk anymore sympathy out of the audience if you tried? Okay so she was a hopeless child who was probably saved by the church. Doesn’t mean she gets to grow up and become a crazy person against other innocent people. DO NOT CARE.

Photobucket

I am so amazing I need a backdrop of fire!

I kinda figured that everyone was outside planting the little papers of fireness. What I don’t get was why the nuns with guns weren’t tearing them down and stopping them since there are more of them than paper spreaders. But this plot has lasted 4 episodes and we need to tie things up. Touma wins the end!!!

Photobucket

WTF is this? X_X

So yeah…not understanding this random and sudden crush Kaori has on Touma. Actually I am not even sure why Kaori is the one who came in and explained to Touma that everything worked out for the best. I mean she could have been helping all along but she didn’t. So her involvement now is weird. But her suddenly being in love with Touma is not very believable to me. She hasn’t had that much interaction with him and now it is LET ME DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TOUMA!!! Just I think that if Kaori was going to like Touma I would want to see a progression over time and not BAM in my face.

Photobucket

Yes I see you are a crazy person.

I am so confused about Laura. One minute she is acting all coy, like NO I wasn’t trying to be nice, this was my evil plan all along. But then it does turn out it was her evil pan all along. So is she a good guy using “questionable” methods to make sure everyone comes out okay or is she really protecting her own interests and only saves other people to benefit herself? Confusing indeed.

Next week there is Kuroko. :( This is my sadface ya’ll.

2 comments:

eternia said...

Oooh, Laura Stuart is indeed evil, nee-san. If you read the novel, you would know that she can kill people from far away place while laughing it off~

Christina said...

Eternia- Dang I didn't know she was that hardcore. X_X People better keep their eyes on her.