Tuesday, November 16, 2010

To Aru Majutsu No Index Season Two episode 6

What a rainy and depressing day outside. The only thing more depressing is that I don’t know what is wrong with my car and I hope it doesn’t cost a lot of money to fix. Hopefully it is a small issue like a really long overdue oil change or something. Cars should not sound like wind tunnels. XO

Photobucket

Thank you for standing with me Misaka Misaka.

But putting that nonsense aside yay for days off. Hopefully I can get more blogging done as well as some cleaning. While I was unsuccessfully looking for my Hidden Mickey book I discovered…I have a lot of junk. I either need to use that stuff or have a garage sale!

But here is part of my catch up blogging! To Aru Majutsu No Index episode 6. Spoilers for shower scenes and quarter abuse!



Photobucket

Wasn't your entire show about urban myths?

Episode Summary: Index is watching the weather channel because there must be no cartoons on or something. When Touma feeds the cat instead of her Index goes crazy. But then they start talking about how the weather predictions are off now and images of a destroyed machine in space are shown. Then poof over to Misaka and Kuroko taking a shower. Kuroko tries to be a little perv while jumping Misaka in the shower. But turns out she has been feeling neglected by Misaka and wants to spend some time with her. Misaka agrees and they end up at an adult underwear shop. I shall remind everyone that these girls are 12/13. Kuroko tries t o tease Misaka into being interested and then flips out when Misaka blushes about Touma. Fail attack Kuroko. She melts for a while until she receives a call from Uiharu about a robbery. Misaka tries to get Kuroko to go home because of the weather. Kuroko of course goes to work and learns that there was a robbery over something important. Uiharu is like well good thing the traffic lights are down it will be easier to find them. And find them Kuroko does. She easily gets back the stolen suitcase and smiles in victory. Then Misaka calls again to say that she needs Kuroko to go home and hide her stuff from a surprise inspection. Kuroko is like…um I am at work and the suitcase gets stolen.

Photobucket

Blast more holes in it then!!!

Some chick named Musujime stole the suitcase out from under Kuroko. Turns out that Musujime has the same powers as Kuroko…ONLY BETTER. Musujime taunts Kuroko for a while, who has no knowledge of the Misaka clone incident and what not. People are trying to collect pieces of the broken down..whatever it was that was carrying on the experiment. Kuroko is obviously confused. Kuroko gets stabbed a bit and Musujime poofs away. Accelerator and Misaka Misaka are shown taking a bath together and Accelerator acts like a crazy person. Kuroko gets home and patches up her injuries as Uiharu explains what exactly is going on. Kuroko is like oh crap this is bad. Misaka comes home and lies about what she has been doing. Kuroko plays along but follows Misaka when she leaves. Kuroko poofs around the city until she finds Misaka fighting Musujime and her people. Musujime talks a bit about the experiment and how it is all Misaka’s fault. Misaka would have won the fight had Musujime not used real people as meat shields. Kuroko is shocked at what Misaka has had to suffer through and vows to help. Elsewhere one of the clones wakes up and says some cryptic things about the battle ahead. THE END!

XO An entire episode of Kuroko and I am not all pissed off crying in the corner? Amazing XD

Photobucket

We don't need any airtime!!! We are the show!!!

But yes Touma and Index appeared for a grand total of 4 seconds. Mainly to explain that the weather machine is broken. Which I had forgotten about (or has it not happened yet?). In any event it’s gone and they are only here to talk about how stuff being gone affects Misaka so yay Touma. Silly you, thinking this series would be about you.

But was Index really serious? This is the land of magic powers. Where people can make a fire monster appear out of nowhere. Where tiny junior high girls can teleport at will. But predicting the weather is too amazing for words? Something so ordinary can’t be possible? Such a goober child.

Photobucket

Ninja naked time!

But then the very first scene with Kuroko and Misaka was in the shower. Yay people. YAY! I like seeing naked children ya’ll. But Kuroko can you do something a little different next time. I am getting a little bored with the naked shower scene all the time. Try to molest Misaka in other ways okay? Spice it up for me okay!

Photobucket

Good job thinking this out...yet it disturbs me junior high girls want to pad their bras.


Photobucket

And then..she died. The end!

XD But I did love Kuroko’s freak out when Misaka showed some interest in the underwear. Like that is what she wanted all along but Misaka started to think about someone else instead. XD Poor Kuroko, she will always lose and I love it XD But I loved Misaka’s line about um they will see they are fake WHEN I TAKE THE OFF. XD Kuroko just melted and her world was ending and I love it. Seriously I could make a whole blog post about how Kuroko reacted in the store.

Photobucket

I AM SO CONVINCED!!!

Misaka trying to get Kuroko to go home were kinda lame. Oh it looks like rain? Oh go home and hide my stuff from a surprise inspection? XD Misaka is not good at lying.

Photobucket

Still that lovable person he was always.

I liked the scene with Accelerator and Misaka Misaka. Again not sure with the bath scene especially since homeboy is a boy and much older than the clone. But yeah he is no longer the big bad meanie of season one but he still has an attitude about him. I like him, I like Misaka Misaka, and I hope to see more of them.

Photobucket

Oh snap, things just got real.

I thought it was interesting that someone with relatively the same power as Kuroko kicking her butt. Not that I want Kuroko to have her butt kicked. Well I do but that is not the issue here. No the issue is that powers aren’t as cut and dry as one thinks. Kuroko came across as pretty amazing before this episode but now there is someone who can do what she does and more. I think I was an important wake up call for Kuroko, that she needs to train harder and not assume that she will always have the upper hand because her ability rocks.

Photobucket

No seriously I'm not!

Not sure what Musujime wants yet. Heck I am not even remember Index blowing up something that important. All I remember is Touma smashing in the Accelerator’s face and the rest of the clones were taken somewhere else. Wait I do remember the Accelerator trying to save the baby clone too and some weird guy cackle all weird like. But yeah in any event I don’t know what these people hope to accomplish by stealing tiny pieces of a blown up space thingy. Wouldn’t it be easier to steal in the information from the building itself and make a new space thingy? I don’t know.

Photobucket

I don't know, this scene was pretty powerful for me.

I liked how Misaka and Kuroko were both lying to each other. That sounds kinda strange to type but it showed how close they are in a way. Misaka is only trying to protect her friend and on some level Kuroko knows she can’t be angry about the lies because the lies exist to help her. So in a way I thought it showed a close friendship as well as a case of hurt feelings. I don’t know, the scene really worked for me.

Photobucket

Misaka probably needs a hug.

Kuroko watching Misaka fight was always probably a wake-up call. Kuroko thinks that being in Judgment makes her almighty but nothing can compare to what Misaka has to go through. But I hope now that Kuroko knows she can be a shoulder for Misaka to cry on since homegirl STILL thinks this is all her fault.

So despite the fact there was barely any Touma and tons of Kuroko I really liked this episode. 6 out of 6 episodes great? Keep up the great pace!

2 comments:

eternia said...

Those debris on the outer space belongs to "Tree Diagram", the super computer belonged to Academy City, who is said to be able to calculate anything.
That thing got destroyed by Index "Dragon's Breath", a supreme magic spell which can't be stopped by Touma's right hand because it is being fired at a denser and faster rate than Touma's canceling.
It happened by pure coincidence during the early episode when Touma prevented Index's memory reset. Yeah, it's a crazy coincidence considering how vast the outer orbit is.

Christina said...

Eternia- This just goes to show you that the two seasons were too far apart. I was like Um I vaguely remember SOME of this crap. XD