Friday, November 26, 2010

Kobato Drop 22c: MAKE IT STOP!


Photobucket

Of course the person who has been waiting the longest is Ioryogi...

XO It is almost time for me to come home from my trip. :( It will be nice to see my kitties again and sleep in my own bed again but I will miss my friends. And the whole not working makes me happy. Especially since my boss has decided to open up shop tomorrow despite the fact before….2 hours ago we all (well the mangers agreed) that we wouldn’t be opened and us workers were WOOHOO! But I am not going in so WOOHOO for me okay.

But sad that I am going home. We are chillin watching TV so I thought I would get some blogging done. But since I don’t want to be anti-social I will blog manga because that requires no sound. XD And little paying attention.

But it is only Kobato Drop 22c. So…yeah folks. Yeah.

I LOVE YOU KOBATO!!!!



Photobucket

So much talking!

Kohaku is still talking to Ginsei about reincarnation and such. She is really talking about her and Shuichiro but the conversation could be about any of the characters. She is saying the same thing about blah blah if Shuichiro doesn’t love me in my new life I am fine with it. I don’t think I would be fine with it but whatever.

What she does say that is actually important and not regurgitated crap that has been going on for months now is that angels, demons, and other world things are not immortal. Which surprises me. Does that mean they can be killed? But if they aren’t killed would they live forever? I have something new to ponder now.

Photobucket

My lover loves someone else so I should be happy?

Ginsei was acting a little weird too though. Is he in love with Ioryogi? Maybe. I think I forgot at this point. But the way Kohaku is going on about letting people go if they don’t love you makes me think that. So I guess Ginsei will help out Kobato when she needs it the most so he can help out Ioryogi. So we all can go AW when it works and Ginsei is left alone.

Photobucket

I wish to know who Ginsei is!!! His Earth him anyway.

Mr. Bear is also talking to Mr. Bird but I don’t think Mr. Bird really cares. No no Mr. Bear is talking to us. Even though Mr. Bear is mad that Ioryogi does stupid things without thinking you can tell he is concerned for Ioryogi. Also interesting is that tiny splat Ginsei at the bottom. Long hair? HMMMM what is going on?

Photobucket

MY SAD BROKEN HEART!!!!!

Meanwhile Kobato is still talking to Okiura. STILL! Still people. Really I don’t even know. But she is talking about his heart and all. How he closes it and won’t let people in. Really I think I have heard this all before. I guess if the chapters were broken up better it would FLOW better and not seem like a never ending conversation. And well it looks like it is starting to work, Kobato’s words. Okiura is now acting uncomfortable around Kobato.

Photobucket

Ioryogi needs a hug. :(

This whole conversation is making Ioryogi think. He sees his angel Kobato when human Kobato tries talking to Okiura. Which makes sense since they have the same soul and all. It must be hard for Ioryogi.

Oh and Fujimoto is running around like a crazy person still looking for her. Only now he knows where to go since his friend is like dude I know where Kobato is. Run Fujimoto run.

Photobucket

How dare we want to make people happy.

Shuichiro comes home from work to see a sad Kohaku. She is sad because she doesn’t have the power to do anything anymore. But she wishes that everyone will be happy. And like any good Japanese heroine that makes her arrogant of something. Wishing for the happiness of others makes you a bad person. OKAY. But at least Shuichiro supports her in her arrogant ways. They make a cute couple so I am glad that Shuichiro continues to be with her. Yay.

….So maybe in one more month Fujimoto will find Kobato? Maybe? Just maybe my friends? I hope so anyway….

No comments: