Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Togainu no Chi episode 5

XD Well I guess I didn’t catch up on too much anime today. Apparently my husband’s work heard me whining all the way from home. Or maybe my husband said enough was enough. Either way the husband came home right when I got the first episode blogged today. So I got to spend most of the day with my husband which made me happy. XD
But now he is asleep so he can be ready for work to screw him over tomorrow.

Hopefully he won’t have nightmares as we saw SAW 3D today. Well he saw all of it and I saw some of it between my fingers. So I decided it would be good to come home and watch more violence. Time for Togainu no Chi.

Photobucket

I'll never understand baddies and their love for licking blood.

Spoilers for blood, guts, and Keisuke getting bashed again and this time not be commentators on the internet!!!



Photobucket

You will never win one of these HAHA!!!

Episode Summary: Takeru ( the punk who stole Keisuke’s tags a few episodes ago) is off cheating and being an asshole still. Only when he stops to look at his loot he realizes they are junk tags. He is all RARW pissed until so shining dude approaches him and gives Takeru more drugs. They look like they could be awesome and even more illegal. Rin is pissed he missed Shiki as all he can find are dead bodies. Some men approach Rin thinking he is there to loot tags too and trash talk him. Rin repays them by slicing their heads off. Keisuke is on the roof still unaware of what is going on. He is having a dream of the past where Akira saved him and got injured in the process. Keisuke wakes up and is like dude where is my yaoi pairing partner? Why he is on the streets being attacked by crazies! Akira gets stabbed by some dude but dude has a bad reaction to some drugs and Akira manages to win the fight, steal the tag, and runaway.

Photobucket

Look Akira can kick ass sometimes YAY!

Shiki has made it back to the palace to turn some drugs into Arbitro. Arbitro is like thanks, now I may have sex with my room full of naked young men. Meanwhile an injured Akira is walking the streets when the Executioners come by with the dead dude (the guy who attacked Akira). They hear Akira but Motomi randomly pops up and distracts them away from Akira. They then walk back to the hotel where Rin and Keisuke were all worried. Rin buys an emergency kit with his junk tags which makes Keisuke feel useless. While getting patched up Keisuke congratulates Akira on his win. Akira decides to GO TO TOWN on Keisuke, saying this isn’t fun and games and Keisuke sucks and blah blah. Keisuke runs off all sad and Rin is like…MORE AKIRA FOR ME! THE END!

*yawn* This is me, being bored.

Photobucket

Look mom, no hands!!!

I am not sure why Takeru is so important. In my…research for this anime (“research” people) I didn’t recall his name coming up. So the fact that he is running around stealing more tags this week makes me wonder why he is getting so much air time. Or why Shiki hasn’t chopped his cheating self into pieces yet.

Photobucket

Um are you a ghost too?

I mean it wasn’t necessary that Takeru be the one that the glowing dude give SPECIAL DRUGS to right? It could have been anyone. But shiny dude was a little special. I know this is a grim place with ugly people and a dangerous game. But I am not sure I would be taking drugs from a dude that is glowing. I would draw the line somewhere people.

Photobucket

Akira needs a weapon like this.

Rin being creepy with the scavengers was odd too. There is HAPPY HYPER Rin and I am going to cut your arms off Rin. At least we know why Rin has so many junk tags now. I wonder how he gets the blood out of his clothes.

Photobucket

Keisuke, useless? I AM SHOCKED!!!!

The flashback with smaller Akira and Keisuke made me roll my eyes. It always makes me laugh when the characters are only a few year younger and their voices are dramatically different. Like Keisuke is now a 11 year old girl. Amazing. But if that flashback was supposed to show that Akira is always having to protect Keisuke…they could have used that time to show us something else. Because we already get that Keisuke can’t do anything and Akira is a badass. Not really needing to see that.

Photobucket

Dude are you a zombie too?!

Um…so is Akira going to get his ass kicked every episode? Well I guess that is not very fair. He keeps getting outnumbered and he only has a knife. So I am sure if it was one on one with these losers Akira would be faring better. But for now Akira is getting his ass kicked a lot. :( And apparently arms are very squishy.

Photobucket

No really, thanks for censoring that. Can I have some good yaoi now?

I don’t think I have anything to say about Shiki commenting on Arbitro’s sexing the dog boys. Well Shiki isn’t the one at fault. Just Arbitro is gross. It was gross when he had just one maimed boy he was sexing. Now he has….a room full. Thank you for censoring that, my eyes don’t need to see that.

Photobucket

Oh hi. I am just randomly here...again. To save you. Again.

Motomi is like the hidden Mickey of this show. He keeps randomly showing up when he is not needed. Why would the Executioners kill Akira for just standing there bleeding? Too dramatic for words.

Photobucket

Well this will end in tears.

Akira treating Keisuke like that was weird, unexpected, and unnecessary. I think we all get WHY Akira said these things. Because Keisuke might be still living in a crazy world where things will work out and Akira was trying to show Keisuke how serious things are. Or maybe Akira is tired of being put on a pedestal for being good at something that is bad. HOWEVER Akira should have done that before Keisuke joined the game. How the hell is this going to be useful now that Keisuke isn’t allowed to quit?! Akira just made Keisuke feel like dirt and there is nothing Keisuke can do about it.

Photobucket

I HATE YOU POOPIE HEAD!!!! I'm telling mom!!!

So do I feel bad for Keisuke? I mean he has always been useless and him joining the game to begin with was stupid. However he can’t quit or he dies. So Akira going on and on about how dangerous the situation is will only make Keisuke more nervous. So I feel bad for Keisuke and he is stupid for joining in the first place. But if Akira wanted to “protect” Keisuke by using harsh language and pushing him away he should have done that from the beginning. NOT NOW!

Photobucket

The honeymoon is clearly over people.

Next week looks like Keisuke is still on the outs with Akira. Awesome. Also do I spy a girl? How can this be? XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Keisuke, no one likes a yandere!

Christina said...

Anonymous- I think someone needs to tell Keisuke that...only I like him and now that like is wavering. XD