Saturday, November 13, 2010

Nendoroid 28 a Hiiragi Kagami (Comptique version)


Photobucket

Behold another birthday present for me! After ordering 3 nendoroids about 8 months ago I finally received them all. X_X I am a patient person ya'll.


Update: Stick stand has been found. Disregard that aspect of the post. Thank you cat for TRYING TO EAT A PLASTIC ROD!


Photobucket

However this experience has left me feeling a little wary about buying figurines online. All three of the Lucky Star comptiques I bought had something wrong with them. As if the person who owned them played with them or something. That and Kagami is MISSING the little plastic rod that holds her up. :( Sadness.


Photobucket

But Minoru tells me it is ALL GOOD. I really have no plans to sell any of my nendoroids any time soon so I don't need to worry about resale value. Just in the future I will be a little more careful. And considering how many nendoroids/figurines I have bought in the last few years I am surprised more weren't in...special condition.


Photobucket

Kagami is trying to balance on someone else's stand. Tis not working.


Photobucket

But I am happy to have them all. They make such cute little animals! Also Kagami's tail is the easiest to stay on.


Photobucket

Not sure how I feel about these hands. They seem a little witchy to me. Also how do you like my pajamas? XD


Photobucket

Are you trying to dance or something? XD Your legs look so weird!


Photobucket

I think the bunny ears are the best part of Kagami. Also they are the most stable ears out of any of the Lucky Star girls.


Photobucket

Since I don't have the actual stand for Kagami I guess that means I need to figure out how to make her sit in her seat. 4th times the charm right?


Photobucket

Carefully sitting on the edge. Must not make any sudden movement.


Photobucket

But this is the position Kagami was in for most of the photoshoot. I just don't know how to make them sit properly in the chair without them crashing. X_X Scares me that it might mess up the paint.


Photobucket

Thank you previous owner for breaking one of the necks and gluing it into the head. Amazing. And it is my favorite face too.


Photobucket

I guess it doesn't look TOO bad. Still should have been told of the condition though.


Photobucket

On the edge of my seat people!


Photobucket

See, isn't that the cutest face ever? Simply love it. Her eyes are gorgeous.


Photobucket

Konata is here to welcome her to the nendoroid party. Kagami looks thrilled!!!


Photobucket

Can't you feel the sisterly love?


Photobucket

I love you Miyuki, you are still my favorite girl!


Photobucket

So there we have it folks! All 4 comptique versions of the Lucky Star girls. When I first learned about nendoroids I thought it would be impossible to get these older ones. So I am happy that I do own them. XD Such expensive cuteness!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miyuki IS the best! Yay for your collection, vicarious excitement!

Christina said...

Anonymous- I am so glad there is another Miyuki lover. XD She wasn't around as much in the anime but I thought she was awesome and hilarious in normal ways (not over the top like some characters).

Anonymous said...

OMG yr enthusiasm is so much i am going to start watching lucky star. btw, ep.1 = tough to watch w/out knowing some japanese b/c they talk so much i got a headache from so many subtitles, all rapid-fire like!

Christina said...

Anonymous- The first episode is really...odd. Like do not give up after watching episode 1. All they do is talk about food. There are some episodes where it is slightly boring, AKA slice of life but other episodes are really hilarious. XD