Tuesday, November 9, 2010

We interrupt your anime blog posts for this important message


Photobucket

Eevee lover in the house!!! (not my picture)


Pokemon.

That is all.

Okay maybe an explanation on why I am so far behind on my blogging. XD I do owe my readers that.

The first being yeah the husband just came home and I decided to spend most of the day with him. 3 weeks doesn't sound like a long time at first but it really starts to get to you after a while. That is why service spouses/families deserve extra hugs this veteran's day. The time apart is the saddest part of all, after the fear and the unknown.

Now the second reason why yeah no blog posts is because we were bonding over Pokemon. Because we are romantic. XD But yeah my husband decided that he wanted to create his ultimate dream team and I decided that I wanted to make a valiant effort to COLLECT THEM ALL!

Photobucket

Why can't I get you on SoulSilver?! :( (not my picture)

So I am now sitting at 401 pokemon with the ability to get about 4 more by Wednesday. Then it will be a waiting game for the pokewalker of doom and the Safari Zone. Because I have decided that I want to see how many pokemon I can get before I must transfer pokemons over. Clearly I have no life.

But seeing how I am really, REALLY close to not being able to get anymore pokemon for a while (minus swarms) blogging should resume quickly and with me making an effort to catch up.

So yeah a mini update on why I am blogging late. Also my husband says the laptop is super sick and I must have the worst luck ever. So that kinda factors in on why I am slow to blog. Because real computers suck. :( I am spoiled.

Stay tuned for hopefully two anime posts tomorrow. XD Hopefully anyway.

1 comment:

Anime said...

lol....that is the sweetest blog..i hope you come back to blogging soon.....