Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hallmark Holiday V.I.P Gift 2010

Why this isn't an anime post...XD I guess I will be catching up later tonight. Such a procrastinator.

Photobucket

Yay for free stuff! XD

But yes today was the start of the Hallmark Holiday Open House. I know most of my regular readers have no idea what that is and quite frankly I don't know either. XD Just that it is another excuse for Hallmark to milk money out of silly housewives and it works. My Hallmark was packed with people buying holiday merchandise and cashing in on deals.

In my mail a letter came from Hallmark. During this open house event I could receive a free $50 dollar gift if I spent $40 dollars. If my husband was here he would say it didn't sound that free to him. But I am a curious person and i was planning on buying people cards anyway. Why not just stock up for the entire year and get a free gift on top of that? SEE husband, that's how you do it!

But for those who are curious to see what was in the goodie bag before purchasing $4o bucks worth of Hallmark merchandise I thought I put together a quick post. That way people on the fence about spending that much money (see 2 regularly priced ornaments) can see if it is worth it or not. XD Enjoy. And for people not into Hallmark...an anime post will be up soon. XD



Photobucket

A bag full of goodies for me!


Photobucket

Okay maybe this is not so awesome. It is a boring little journal. Don't see me regifting that to anyone. But I guess I could always use another journal.


Photobucket

XD What a cute little wine opener! I have never opened wine before...or had wine so I am not sure how it works. But it is cute and I know exactly who to give it to. XD Hopefully she glosses over this post and doesn't see....


Photobucket

XO What cute Christmas cards! I can't wait to send these out! Of course a holiday bag should come with cards...and it is Hallmark we are talking about. XD


Photobucket

I am keeping this cute cookie cutter set for myself. So when my husband makes cookies they can look pretty. XD Everyone enjoys a gingerbread man right?


Photobucket

A holiday mug good for hot cocoa! I know exactly who to give this too. Shoes and shopping are right up her alley. Oh and I am sure she wants world peace too. XD


Photobucket

I am sure this is the item that people are most curious about and the main reason they "bought" the bag. Hallmark ornaments are very popular and adding in the fact that this one is now "rare" I am sure people will be searching on E-bay for it. But I guess if you are a die hard Hallmark ornament fan you probably got a VIP card in the mail. XD


Photobucket

Close up of the ornament. It is a super light ornament, perfect for cats to knock off trees. XD I don't have a cooking tree so I might be one of those silly people on E-Bay selling the ornament but it is cute. And it makes me hungry.


Photobucket

Picture of the entire goodie bag. If you have a VIP gift card I hope this posts helps you decide if it is worth spending $40 bucks to get this bag o stuff. I can never pass up a "free" deal even if it is not free. XD So I am happy.


Photobucket

Picture of all the cards I bought to EARN the free gift.

No comments: