Thursday, November 18, 2010

Togainu no Chi episode 6: Keisuke loses his mind

Well…there was no post yesterday. Because Pokemon has once again taken over my life. Even though my pokemon collecting has massively slowed down once I reached 40X on Pokemon SoulSilver my husband went out and bought me a new pokemon game. Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. XD Solely so we could earn pokemon on SoulSilver/HeartGold. But now I found the game is quite enjoyable and put in like 6 hours into the game already. Because I am that special.

That and with my BROKEN STUPID CAR OF CRAP I have not much else to do. XD But I shall take a break for pokemon (well until my husband comes home anyway) to blog and clean. Probably more blogging than cleaning.

Photobucket

Why what nice...teeth you have?

So here is Togainu no Chi episode 6. Spoilers for Keisuke losing his mind and Akira getting his ass kicked twice.



Photobucket

So much detail!

Episode Summary: People are chillin at the neutral zone bar. Only someone who is wearing sneakers comes in and kills EVERYONE in a huge blood bath. A maybe blood bath since we are not allowed to see violence on this show for some reason. Akira is looking around the city for Keisuke, thinking back to last episode when he was an absolute jerk to him. Back the hotel Rin learns that 50 percent Line is now available. Him and Motomi talk about how Crazyland is becoming more and more unstable and wonders why it started when Akira and Keisuke arrived in town. Talk off all the bar being killed is a hot topic too. Akira stumbles upon the bar and throws up, which is also censored. Outside Takeru confronts him and Akira accuses him of being the mass murderer. Akira shows concern that Takeru has taken Line but that concern is short lived when Takeru kicks his ass all over the place. Like beating in Akira’s face for sport. He doesn’t seem to care that his life will be shorten because of the drugs, but just wants revenge against those who have done him wrong.

After beating in Akira Takeru licks Akira and threatens to rape him. Suddenly Takeru has a crazy attack and starts falling to pieces. He manages to walk away from Akira who is like dude I lived through that? Takeru starts thinking of his family, mostly his sister, as he suffers on the ground. Suddenly drugged up Keisuke comes and smashes Takeru’s brain into pieces. While Akira is limping away he realizes that when Line users taste his blood they start to fall apart. As Akira realizes this all Keisuke and his brand new voice walk up. Akira is like I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU…um why is there blood on you? Keisuke starts cackling about killing Takeru and that he is so happy to see Akira. Then he punches Akira out and carries him off into the night. THE END! X_X

WELL THEN PEOPLE! WELL THEN! X_X

First off I would like to talk to Akira. You know, a fictional character who can’t hear me or answer me. Because I make sense.
Photobucket

What? Let me walk alone in peace!

What the hell is wrong with you Akira?!?! You are supposed to be bad ass. Well or at least I thought you were supposed to be. Not sure why I thought that because in the game videos that were CRUELY taken off line showed Akira being…taken advantage of by most of the cast. So him being badass might be a little weird on my behalf since….bad things are always happening to him. I guess I just assumed all the raping was taking place when Akira was snuck up on or something like that.

Photobucket

BE MORE AWESOME!

But no, Akira, the great champion of Blaster, gets his ass kicked every day even if he is not getting taken advantage of. Really it is rape and I don’t mean to downgrade the seriousness of what happens to Akira. But Akira is having a hard time winning a NORMAL battle when people simply want to kick his ass/kill him. So I am a little sad over here, with Akira not being the awesome person I thought he was going to be. However….maybe that makes Akira a little more relatable? If he was going around being a badass all the time it would be boring? Maybe. I don’t know.

Photobucket

Am I a zombie? XO

But Akira is slightly smarter than me in any event. He noticed that people licking/consuming his blood went off the deep end and marched quickly towards death. I was being dumb and just assumed that they were having a horrible reaction to the Line and that is was the natural time for them to go crazy. But I guess that would be too special, for two people to go crazy on him during a fight.

So from here on out when Akira is losing a fight I propose that he throw his blood all over the place and hope for the best. Maybe he will start winning battles this way.

Photobucket

A murder? In my Murderville Town?

Was Takeru really the one who killed all the people at the bar? Homeboy wasn’t wearing sneakers. But Keisuke was. But I don’t care how much line Keisuke does, how could he beat THAT many people in his first battle? So yeah who was that person? Confused blogger is confused. But since you can see a split second view of Keisuke's two shirt thing going on I guess it was him.

Photobucket

I guess we are boring. :(

Not sure about the conversation with Motomi and Rin was all about. A little off since the rest of us already know about 50 percent line and what not. Almost like Rin and Motomi needed to have some face time and this was the only way to do so. So you know, weird.

I am glad that Akira felt bad about talking to Keisuke like that. Because he should have. But he sorta redeems himself by looking for Keisuke. Shouldn’t have said what he said but he tried to make amends.

Photobucket

Has Akira gotten his ass kicked every single episode so far?

The fight between Takeru and Akira was so one sided I almost felt embarrassed for Akira. I know that Takeru is on magical shiny Line but come on. Put up a little bit of a fight Akira. But ew, does everyone have to lick Akira and threaten to rape him before killing him?

Photobucket

Nope. Not feeling the caring.

I really wasn’t that sad for Takeru and his sad little family past. Mainly because it was all in his head and I didn’t get a feel of what he was fighting for. I rather have seen a memory of the past than Takeru thinking about what his sister would think now.

Keisuke losing his mind…oh snap people. OH SNAP.

Photobucket

I didn't know brains had that much blood...

I get him killing Takeru. Home slice stole his tag five seconds after he got them. Pretty embarrassing since Keisuke is trying to show Akira he can help him in this tournament/fight/kill or be killed event. Then Takeru tries to kill/rape his beloved Akira. So yeah I can see why druggie Keisuke is like DIE ASSHOLE all over Takeru’s brain.

Photobucket

Why did he only get blood splatters on his crotch?

But then Keisuke decided to drop kick Akira? Dude I know that you are probably tired of living in Akira’s shadow and Akira really was out of line last week. But you are supposed to be in love with him right? Well given your…..rape scene with Akira maybe he rather overpower him and force yourself on him rather than love him. Maybe the Line has really messed with your mind. I don’t know.

Photobucket

Cave mam Keisuke with his prey.

I really wasn’t expecting Keisuke to lose his mind so fast. Or to have such a personality change. I think if they kept his soft, “feminine” voice while being all crazy it would have been better. But yeah, him going crazy on Akira was out of the blue for me. Drugs are bad people, really bad.

So now Akira has been kidnapped by Keisuke and there are a bunch of dead people. Maybe dead people since there are weird censorings going on. And it looks like Akira and Keisuke have been in CrazyLand for 3 days. This will probably not end well folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed a lot with this post! XD

I'm afraid of Keisuke! O.o I Hope that Akira don't be rape!! =D

Kisses, from Venezuela...

Christina said...

Kisses (unless you were giving me kisses then I accept XD)- Keisuke was ten kinds of crazy in this episode. Akira has trouble beating people up on one on one battles but Keisuke has a tiny bit of Line and he kills an entire room full of people. X_X Please no guy ending!

Anonymous said...

The game Igura exists to profit Arbitro. Druggies buy up his line to have an edge over other players, in a cycle that does't end.

However, the 50% line makes them batshit crazy and no one want to participate if those kinds of users are in the game (example: Keisuke flipping out and killing everyone in the neutral zone).

Arbitro employs Shiki to kill all the 50% > line users, because Shiki is seemingly the strongest man in Igura. In return, he provides Shiki with major spoiler info that Shiki seeks.

Nano has appeared once now handing Takeru some drugs (50% line) and likely gave the same to Keisuke. He seems to be distributing the crazy sauce to cause anarchy in Arbitro's game.

Anonymous said...

:( right before I watch the ep. I see an image of togainu no chi with keisuke being a bad ass... booo

Christina said...

Anonymous- Narrator dude and Arbitro are both insane and smart at the same time. Well at least Arbitro is. But everyone in this game is a little insane I suppose. Of course Narrator dude probably could overthrow Abritro better if his Line didn't kill people so fast...

Anonymous Two- It pains me too. :( Keisuke is not allowed to be badass.