Monday, November 29, 2010

Togainu no Chi episode 8

Yeah so…..I blogged one episode yesterday? GO ME XD

But my friend was in town and I haven’t seen her in over a year and that was more important people!!!! Of course that is putting aside the new game I have been playing…But I has not abandoned you people!!! Here I am and hopefully at least two episodes get blogged today and two more tomorrow. I am trying to behave! XD

Photobucket

I hope he is thinking how dumb it was to go visit the one who enjoys molesting young men.

On to Togainu no Chi episode 8. Spoilers for ACTUALLY KNOWING WHAT IS GOING ON!!!



Photobucket

Are you going to talk about colors too?

Mini Episode Summary: Akira decides that he is going to visit Arbitro. Because he is dumb. Arbitro explains how Line came to be. Before the war some scientists were trying to make some super soldiers and someone’s blood became the bases for Line. But Akira’s blood is so magical it can stop the effects of Line. Only by destroying Line it creates a lot of toxins and that is what has been killing people. But Arbitro thinks he can make it so people won’t die and Akira is like WOOHOO I can save Keisuke. Only Akira wants Arbitro to make this cure now and Akira tries to leave. People chase Akira but he manages to get away and Motomi finds him. Akira shows him the information about his blood. Motomi doesn’t think it will work and that Keisuke is doomed. Akira is upset and hits a wall. Motomi tries to calm Akira down and has like 1 percent chance of hope. But he says that it is more important that Akira tell Keisuke how he feels rather than cure the Line. Meanwhile Rin has found Shiki. See Shiki killed all of Rin’s friends (including someone he had a crush on) and that is why Rin is so pissed. Oh and he is pissed because Shiki is his brother and has been ignoring him all this time. Shiki responds by beating Rin up and ignoring him. The people who sent Akira to Crazyland are starting to move in and are generally wasting time. Akira decides to go find Keisuke and he does. Because it has been 8 hours people. THE END!

Photobucket

Just waiting...and waiting..

X_X This was a very informative episode. Less blood, more information. Not sure how other viewers thought since most of them know the game/game information but this episode was important to those who only knew the basics.

Photobucket

Who is that kid??! XO

Even though I appreciate all this information I think it is kinda late in the game to be giving it. We are on episode 8 of 13 of this series and we know now what is going on. Seems a bit far along in the series to be telling us WHAT IS GOING ON but at least we know. And knowing is half the battle folks.

First of all our home boy Akira is a bit dumb. Oh the inventor of the drug/maker of the deadly game is going to help ME?! I am glad that you believe Akira.

Because…really I believe you are special. But at least he got to beat people up today. XO Mog people Akira didn’t get beat up today did he? I mean he beat himself up in the church but no one hurt him. I AM IMPRESSED!

Photobucket

You can totally trust me....

But then I remember that Akira trusted Arbitro and it makes me think he is not so smart. And between Keisuke and Akira someone has to be the smart one. They can’t both be naïve. But maybe since Akira is so upset about Keisuke being a killer psychopath he isn’t thinking clearly. Although he could have been a little more grateful towards Arbitro before it was obvious Arbitro was up to no good.

Photobucket

I think Arbitro pictured this going the opposite way...

I wonders what Arbitro wants Akira’s blood for. It seems to me Akira’s blood might be bad for business and it would be easier to get rid of him. Because I don’t think this game is a cover up for something even more awesome. No no, I think this is what Arbitro wants in life, making money off Line. Although…does anyone have money? Maybe something is up. I don’t know, it just seems as if it would be easier for all if Akira was dead.

Photobucket

This ended well...

All this jazz about testing on orphans and the different groups trying to come in and take over Crazy Land was nice. Not that it explains why Akira was sent in to defeat Shiki if they were going to bust in themselves to take over. But yeah it was nice to see how this all came to be and once again it was the scientists that screwed people over. YAY scientists for testing young people and making everyone die woohoo!

Photobucket

Time for hugs?

I thought Motomi and Akira had a wonderful “this was supposed to be our H-scene” moment. Akira was actually showing his emotional side by crying and being upset. It would have been nice that someone wanted to comfort Akira and not rape him. Crazy talk I know.

Photobucket

You will listen to me and you'll like it!!!

But despite the not would be sex scene I thought the conversation was nice. Motomi was firm when he needed to be and told Akira the harsh truth. Akira was in denial and emotional. Although I was expecting Motomi to be the first person who bonded with Line or whatever. But I guess that is the dude walking around telling us about colors and what not. XD But yes I really enjoyed this scene. Akira was given a bit of hope and it was snatched away and Motomi was there to pick up the pieces.

Photobucket

That looked sweeter before...but now it looks...um yeah.

But I do like it that Akira finally realized all along Keisuke worried for him and cared for him and Akira just assumed he was always going to be there. Only now he is not and Akira realizes he had a great friend who was his rock. Poor Akira and poor Keisuke.

What I was not expecting was Rin and Shiki to be siblings. But since I watch so much anime I really should have expected that. What was I thinking? XO

Photobucket

He was pretty hot...

If Shiki only goes around killing 50 percent Line users I wonder how Rin missed every single one of his people doing drugs. Or would Shiki kill them all in an effort to get Rin out of the area? Who knows with that crazy person. But maybe I can hope that Shiki isn’t killing Rin because he really cares about his little brother and all those harsh words are just for show, to make Rin kill him or feel nothing for him.

Photobucket

No really, I hate you.

I am probably dreaming on that one right? Shiki was flinging Rin around like a rag doll acting like he met nothing. Which is probably what Shiki really feels about Rin, not some undying brotherly love. But I have hope people, do not kill my hope!!!!

Photobucket

I AM SO GLAD I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!!!!

I do think these whole “I wanted to see you” moments are kinda dumb. To the viewers about…3 days have passed in the land of the crazy people. Maybe it has been more in the show but I really don’t think so. So when Akira and Keisuke meet up again and are all dramatic…wasn’t it about 12 hours ago? Yeah real dramatic there folks. Just not feeling it.

Next week...well who knows. I am just happy that the guts scene will NOT happen since Akira saw it in a dream instead. WOOHOO for living!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Akira is stupid. I may be mis-remembering it, but I think even Shiki tells him at one point in the game that he is brave but very stupid. But I'm guessing he is desperate to save Keisuke and will do anything.

I gathered that the little tyke is Motomi's kid. I think Motomi sees Akira as his son all grown up (which makes their H scene all the more repulsive).

I don't think Akira was sent to kill Shiki or even to mess up Arbitro's drug cartel. I think the whole "kill the Il-Re and you will be free" is pretext, and his true purpose is to draw out N. N and Akira have some connection from their past/their blood.


GAME SPOILERS!

*
*
*
*
*
*
Re: Does Shiki feel anything for Rin? No clear answer but some evidence:

In one ending, Rin tries to kill Shiki and Shiki is forced to kill him. But he's not a nonchalant psycho about it. He comes back to his love shack, where Akira is struggling awake from his last raping, and sits down on the bed seeming disturbed and for the first time asks Akira what his name is. Later when they have sex they both kiss (Shiki kisses Akira's back before he stops himself for being dumb and emotional, Akira turns around and kisses Shiki's face which freaks Shiki out).
I think it's clear Shiki feels things, as much as he represses it,and I don't think he feels nothing for Rin.

Anonymous said...

Should have known that Rin and Shiki were brothers since they both shop for clothes at Hot Topic! Except that Shiki shops in the women's section.