Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harajuku Lovers Hot Stuff purse and random coin purse

Behold I am alive. I am surrounded by MOUNTAINS ya'll. Mountains. Like I look out the window and I see a huge giant rock in the close distance. Also you drive down the block and I see cacti. WTF cacti? Spelling is hard.

However the temperature is the same here as it is in Florida so that is always good. We are having a great time doing wedding stuff and eating like pigs.

Photobucket

A box of fun!

In between this all I did a little shopping. Because.....I totally rock at saving money. XD Enjoy.



Photobucket

See people, I didn't have a coin purse. So this was a necessary purchase!


Photobucket

Front side of the wallet. I like how they tried to position the girls so they take up most of the space.


Photobucket

Back of the wallet. Anyone have disco fever?


Photobucket

Woot a cute keychain!!! XD Finally I has one. Wonder if they will ever make cute keychains of the other girls.


Photobucket

And this is the reason why the coin purse was on sale. That tiny, tiny little hole. Whatever, I enjoy saving 13 dollars. XD


Photobucket

It came with STICKERS ya'll. I love stickers so much this was a nice surprise! Stickers for all!


Photobucket

Look a NORMAL size purse. All my other Harajuku Lovers bags so far have been totes. So really...this was necessary purchase yes?


Photobucket

And this is why my purse was on sale. The tiny little black mark on the the Gwen pin. Once again I say....okay I like saving over 25 dollars. XD


Photobucket

Back of the bag. The pins almost look real yes?


Photobucket

Not really a fan of the pink straps but I shall survive. But I do like how I can change how I can carry the purse. Or how I can hurt my shoulders less. XD


Photobucket

I like the real pins on there though. Almost like some free freebies for me. And I like free stuff.


Photobucket

So these are my treasures. This Ross had so much more Harajuku Lovers stuff than mine usually does, including the big perfume bottles for only $25 dollars. I am jealous. But I have been told there are TWO more Ross' within 5 miles of my friend's house...so maybe I will have more opportunities to put myself into debt. YAY spending money. XD


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to make a fortune off of ebay someday XD

Christina said...

Anonymous- I KNOW X_X But I just can't help but buy all these lovelies.