Saturday, November 20, 2010

Togainu no Chi episode 7: Keisuke really loses his mind X_X

Ya’ll. Ya’ll. I wanted to set everyone I work with on fire today. But since I couldn’t I decided to cry for ten minutes in the back when everything hit the fan and I couldn’t take anymore. THEN I decided to come and watch a much of morons of last week’s Walking Dead.

THEN I decided to watch the newest episode of Togainu no Chi. Because I decided if I was having a bad day I was going to watch everyone else having a bad day too. XD Even though I just watched a Togainu no Chi episode I figured why not. Might as well see how much Keisuke snaps all over the place. XD

Photobucket

Oh and spoilers for crazy Keisuke too.

That and I am going out of town…ON SUNDAY! So now I don’t want to wait to see what happens. XD Spoilers for Akira not beating people up.



Photobucket

Akira has absolutely no idea what is going on...ever.

Episode Summary: A very sad Keisuke is walking around feeling bad for himself. After he smashes his fist against the ground he feels sorry for himself and how he is a burden to Akira. The narrator COLOR dude is watching from a tall building talking about colors and looking genuinely sad when Keisuke finds Line and decides to take it. Five seconds before he was talking about seeing Akira smile and after the drugs he is like I WANT TO SEE AKIRA BLEEDING AND DEAD ON THE GROUND! After all that Akira wakes up in some place with creepy Keisuke staring at him. Keisuke confesses to killing all the people in the club and Takeru. Akira is like OH NO you too Line?! Keisuke starts to talk about this is how Akira wanted him and he should be happy. But then when Akira isn’t happy Keisuke proceeds to beat Akira unconscious.

Photobucket

Um you want me to go where? To get who?

Arbitro, his DOG, and the Executioners are investigating the club scene with Arbitro being all weird. Some dude tells Arbitro that after Takeru licked Akira’s blood he went insane. Arbitro is like HMMMMMMM. Rin finds Akira and takes him to a safe place. Akira tells Rin that Keisuke took line and Rin only blames Akira 20 percent. Everything is all sad and such. They have their moment and Rin leaves to investigate stuff. Before Akira can feel bad for himself Arbitro’s DOG walks in and gives Akira letter. It invites Akira to lunch with Arbitro. AMAZING. Akira is so amazed he decides to go for a walk. He runs into narrator dude, aka sparkles from last week. He gives Akira a suitcase and some weird words. Shiki then comes by for the suitcase and pretends to threaten Akira. Akira is all like WTF is going on!?!?! Oh and the people who sent Akira to CrazyLand are talking about N and going to Crazyland. THE END!

Like..yeah Keisuke. Cracked all over the place.

Photobucket

RUN AKIRA! Run before...well you die.

Actually now that I am thinking about it not much happen this episode. Without playing the game I feel as if the point of this episode was to hit major game points. Akira meets with crazy Keisuke. Akira has a heart to heart with Rin. Arbitro wants to talk to Akira. Narrator dude talks to Akira. And Shiki threats/talks to Akira.

Photobucket

Great now everyone is talking about colors.

Let’s talk about the narrator dude. Since his name hasn’t been mentioned yet I will say narrator dude. Because I am awesome. But he is annoying. COLORS! Everyone is not a color but can become a color and blue and red and COLORS! Yeah he is annoying. Trying way too hard.

Now we will talk about Keisuke. Because a lot needs to be said about Keisuke. Him and crazy self. Like I have fights with my husband all the time. But I don’t get so depressed about it that I go out and take dangerous drugs that I found on the ground. BECAUSE I AM NOT A CRAZY PERSON!

Photobucket

See Keisuke is sensitive because his tears sparkle.

However Keisuke is a weak minded person. He clung to Akira’s coattails in the “real” world and he is doing so in CrazyLand. He knew he was a burden to Akira but didn’t know how to fix it. He became desperate and desperate people do crazy things. Like take dangerous drugs even though they have seen the scary side effects.

Photobucket

He knows when you are sleeping....

Now….I haven’t see a normal person before and after taking Line. So to say that Keisuke’s personality changing is weird might be wrong. But Takeru wasn’t….you know, losing his mind afterwards. He wanted to kill Akira before and win the tournament and after he wanted to kill Akira and win the tournament. Keisuke wanted to make sweet love to Akira under the moonlight before and now he wants to bathe in the sticky blood that is his dead rape victim. DO NOT GET IT.

Photobucket

Just a little bit of snapping though.

Maybe he snapped folks. Maybe the nicer one is before Line the greater their downfall. Or maybe Keisuke I don’t know. The point is he wanted to see Akira’s dead face and yet he left him on the flood…not dead. Even after drugs Keisuke is a failure.

Rin magically finding Akira was magical. But since Rin found him before there was any screwdrivers placed IN Akira I am happy. I was actually feeling the mood when Rin and Akira were talking about the drugs. But no happy ending for Rin either. So sad.

Photobucket

That's nice but let's talk about us?

But yeah, Rin could have done a little better saying it’s not your fault Akira. Because why Akira was harsh he wasn’t THAT harsh. However Rin did just meet Akira despite the fact that everyone is acting like BFFs right now. It was kinda cute, I don’t know.

Photobucket

This kind of thing is BENEATH me. Come along human dog.

Arbitro and his dog are gross and nasty and I hate looking at them. But I do like that Arbitro went to the scene of the crime and cares about his poor drug wars. Touches me greatly inside.

Photobucket

Um who are you and why are you talking about colors?

So…why couldn’t narrator dude just leave the suitcase for Shiki to pick up? I guess….we needed to have a Shiki and Akira moment but it seems weird that narrator dude would trust Akira with this important task. Very weird moment if you ask me.

Photobucket

Hey did you forget about me sexy?

Shiki didn’t look as sexy this week. Probably because he was confused why the COLORS dude was leaving his important suitcase with a scrub. A sexy scrub but a scrub no less. I do love that Shiki pretends to want to kill Akira but won’t. And love that Akira is more confused than ever about what is going on?

Next week Akira shows excellent judgment by going to Arbitro’s house of HOT BOYS GET RAPED. I am sure this will end well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that keisuke got more line then the others since rin mention something about it in the earlier ep.
But oh well, by the way have you ever heard of Kuragehime? It's a new anime and its my favorite since its reallly funny. If you have free time please watch it XD

Julia said...

I AGREE !!!! The narrator dude is so annoying and him giving Akira the suitcase was totally random... this anime makes so much sense >__>

Oh and yesh, i recommend Kuragehime too, is a great show. Maybe you feel like blogging it 8D

Jiani [贾尼] said...

This week was a piss-off like last week, to tell you the truth. As much as I adore Keisuke's newly sexy voice I absolutely despise his failure. Should have just continued to be a failure without taking the drugs. This is why kids shouldn't take drug. :(

Hey, let's all beat Akira to shit for the next several episodes. Damn, he's been taking a rude cut-ass waaay too often. I think Shiki might have set the tone for that.

Ahah! Gwen is like you want me to go where??? Are you crazy Emma? No such thing is going to happen, man! Don't make me do it!

I still love seeing Arbitro and his dog. Sure, Kau is a bit creepy looking....a bit...woah, that's a lie. He's a lot of creepy looking but Arbitro is really cute with his little masquerading mask. You missed that time of the year a while ago, by the way Arbitro. A little too late for the celebration.

Okay, I love the narrator guy! By the way, his name is Nicole, or Nano/N if you prefer to call him that. :D I love his color conversations. They actually carry a meaning in it that I like and understand. Though...he could cut the colors talk when he enters the script then resume his "coloring" at the beginning of the episodes. Nano! He's what Arbitro was talking about when he said that it's about Project Nicole.

And it makes so much sense leaving the drugs with Akira, man. Really sensible. Is it me or did anyone else wonder why the hell Akira stayed there watching the drugs until the sun went down? I was like yea...stay watching drugs while i watch paint dry! He could have at least sat down and gotten himself comfy until "the man" came along.

Shiki! You got kind of uglier but still pretty in a way! You must have been just as confused as I was to find Akira baby-sitting the drugs by making sure that they don't ever leave his sight. Awe, he must've thought that Akira would make a good mother at the moment before you pulled out your sword. And Akira got a chill up his spine when that sword came so close to his throat. The only thing missing was a bed and some rope dammit! And Shiki lost his mojo and decided, "Hey, we'll play again sometime! Just don't think too hard about the cute color guy who is Fear. I'll be really jealous." Poor Akira, you guys weren't in a comfortable broken window shop. You know he hates doing things in an alley. XD

Christina said...

Anonymous- Keisuke must have found a magic stash or something. Everyone else got to keep their real voices and it seems he got an entire personality transplant!

Julia- He just seems so...random. Like here we are in Crazyland with dead bodies and blood all around us and he is breaking out a whole bunch of College 101 class stuff. I guess if narrator dude was spying on Akira and checking out his COLORS he felt safe leaving the case there. But if I was Akira I be like screw this, someone else will probably beat me up.

Phane A.- XD It is so funny you love the stuff I love to mock. Which I guess is good, the show makes people happy for different reasons and that is the point yes?

But seriously if I were Akira and someone left me a suitcase I would be like...um no, people try to kill me over existing, I ain't guarding your suitcase.

But Akira seems to be making really dumb choices lately. Let's not go to the crazy man's house who likes to rape young boys silly!

And everyone I will check out this new anime when.....well if I have time. Which might be next Sunday. XD Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

My take is that N left the suitcase with Akira to get under Shiki's skin. He knew that would bother him much more than simply finding the suitcase.

In the game, Arbitro gives Akira the suitcase and tells him to go wait for a man. Shiki doesn't even recognize Akira and gets offended that Arbitro didn't come to deliver it in person.

They are really making the anime Shiki have this touchy feely side for Akira which simply doesn't exist in the way his character was originally imagined.

Game Shiki treats Akira as a curiosity for not being afraid of him, though barely remembers him after their first few encounters because Akira is a "small fry." Then he gets disgusted with Akira when he breaks down about what happened to Keisuke and becomes his S&M master. There's no "I could kill you but I won't, since you are hot."

Anonymous said...

Phane A. agree with about everything you said! LOL

Keisuke definitely took 50% line. Even so, if line makes you proportionally stronger then Keisuke should have been able to beat up Takeru's little sister and that's about it b/c 0 x 100 still = 0 and Keisuke is a zero in the strength department. And the smarts. Agree with all, don't use drugs kids! And don't use drugs and then say your wanna-have-as-a boyfriend made you do it either. Keisuke seriously needs to stop blaming others for his actions.

Anonymous said...

Also, Kuragehime looks awesome. But Christina _I_ want you to watch Otome Youkai Zakuro, it's my antidote for Togainu no Chi ugli artwork (so disappointing still!) b/c it has sparklies, and I think you will approve -- I came to your blog b/c last season I was all into Hakuouki Shinsengumi *and* Uraboku *and* Kuroshitsuji and here you were blogging about all three so maybe you will like Zakuro too! Start with episodes 6 or 7 if you have time and want to see some cute cookie appreciation and the two main characters growing closer.

(--Kate)

Christina said...

Anonymous 1- If this is touchy feely Shiki I don't think I want to see...well not so touchy feely Shiki. XD

Anonymous 2- Keisuke should be the poster guy of why not to use drugs. X_X

Kate- So many animes, so little time! But since my Winter 201X is looking really, really light I think I will have time for all these other shows. XD But thanks for all these suggestions! I really do appreciate them.