Sunday, January 13, 2013

As The Crazy Turns

Tenchi is alive? A new post? She didn't fall off the edge of the Earth? Well where has she been and why is she a slacker?
Photobucket
If I could I would and probably be in jail.
This. This has been my expression for most of the past three days. Just so much rarw. That doesn't leave much time to watch and blog cute anime does it?
Photobucket
Eff you New Year's Resolution!!!!
Yeah I said I was going to try and go with the flow more often and not be sent in a certain schedule. But the flow of the river has not been exciting. There have been no Native American songs cheering me on with cute raccoon mascots. Instead it has been one disaster after another. X___X
Photobucket
Where is that book a City with No People? I want to move there!
But Tenchi just take a deep breath and calm down. It can't all be bad. And it really isn't. As I type that I realize it could be worse. Just in the moment you need to let it all out and move on. Maybe by writing this nonsensical bit of blog will help me. Just scream and move on. Isn't that a form of therapy people do? Everyone feel free to yell and let it out!
Photobucket
What do you mean it will cost $180 to fix my car? You quoted me $50.....
Family drama, car drama, work drama. DRAMA DRAMA! And I am the kind of person who can't stop dwelling on things. I have a good memory (well not for spelling words right or anime character names) so it is a cursing and a blessing. So when things happen I take them personal even if they don't affect me. I put myself in situations where it is not my battle to fight but the person I am defending can't find the strength within them to fight. And when that person tells me I am making it worse....well that is just World War 3.
Photobucket
Who thought those new Target commercials were a good idea?
Tenchi. You aren't even explaining why you are upset. Well at work I am not in a position of power yet the person in power won't manage the staff. When I see a problem I try to fix it. Yet said manager gets mad that I am overstepping my bounds despite being a helpful person. I keep trying to give advice to a person who won't accept it yet continues to call me and complain about her marriage/divorce issues despite the fact that if she had just done what I said to do it wouldn't be happening. And on Thursday my car threatened to explode so I took it to someone who gets pizza deals at our place. Only for it to almost explode again on Friday. Yet I was told my attitude would affect the price of fixing it. Call me crazy....well yeah I am crazy but I am especially not in the best of moods to possibly pay AGAIN to have my car fixed and to miss out on two days of delivery tips because I am stuck in the store.
Photobucket
It could be worse. You could be me.
DEEP BREATH! At least I have a job. A job where I could work despite having no working car. At least I have the money to fix my car without breaking the bank. At least I have a parent to get mad at all the time. Well maybe that not that far but you know. Deep breath. Let it off my chest. Type it out and try to move on. Or eat McFlurries and try to catch up on blogging. Something will happen anyway. But I apologize for real life draining me of all my expendable energy. It's like I am surrounded by Gone with the Wind Fabulous. Exhausting yes? Onward to more positive posts hopefully. Bring on the big eyed, weird colored hair adventures of teenage kids weeee!

3 comments:

eternia said...

Err... You were using your parents as the targets of your anger? Bad daughter! Bad daughter!
:-D
My boss has never scold me about stepping boundary matter, but she put too many tasks on my desk. Yeah, I am going to burn them all if I can't control myself, but I am going to lose the job then. Hang in there, christina! Most people don't enjoy colorful life to begin with. Unless you are Justin Beiber. LOL.

Let's see:
1st picture : Roy Mustang, Full Metal Alchemist.
2nd picture : Kyouno Madoka, Rinne no Lagrance.
3rd picture : Who?
4th picture : Who?
5th picture : Who??
6th picture : Sakura Kyouko, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Easily one of my favorite characters. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello @Christina

I'm sorry to read about your unpleasant days. :( You have my condolences.

Bad days are inevitable to everyone. Just relax, do something fun, and try your best to forget them.

That's all.

Christina said...

Eternia- No no no. My parents are not the target of my anger. They are the reason for my anger. If anything my husband is the innocent victim who has to deal with the aftermath of crazy Tenchi when everything hits the fan.

I do think that it is fortunate I have a pretty colorful life, even if sometimes I am like is this for real? XD Because then I would complain that things were too boring right?

I think the 4th picture if someone from Full Metal Alchemist too. I typed in ANGRY FACE into the search engine and that pulled up some special results. So then it was onto anime angry face and those were mostly safe for my blog. XD

Anonymous- My mood has much improved since that post. Of course I only have had one shift since said post.....but my car hasn't exploded so that is always positive. Sometimes you just got to let it out before you can move on. I am a firm believer in screaming it out instead of keeping in bottled inside.

But I do thank ya'll for your kind words. Sometimes it gets to be too much. XD But then I try to focus and say okay it truly isn't that bad when I have a lovely husband and fur baby that loves me.