Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shakugan no Shana Season Three episode 12

One of my very best friends in the world brought me a cheer up present to work today. It is a super adorable Hello Kitty plushie. A small gesture to try and make me happy in my little sad world. Thursday morning was pretty tough but I got through all of Friday without crying. Kira I think is slowly understanding that her brother isn’t coming back. :( Tis makes me sad.

I know I was forgetting an anime! I was thinking lala I thought I was more behind on 2011 anime. Maybe I was refreshing the Mirai Nikki page too often and forgot other shows.

Photobucket

Best part of this episode. SO CUTE!!!!

But yes folks episode 13 of Shakugan no Shana is out....so it is time to watch episode 12!!! Wee! With pictures! And a working laptop. 2012 only hates me a little.



Photobucket

Shana is getting sucked into a whirlpool of cotton candy. YUMMY!

Episode Summary: Our small band of Flame Hazes are trying to make it to YujiSnake but the baddie Sabrac is in their way. Everyone allows Shana to escape by distracting Sabrac. Wilhelmina is slightly injured in the process while protecting everyone. Turns out Sabrac’s attacks can cause long lasting affects as he is able to inflict more pain on her later without directly touching her. So now Wilhelmina, Rebecca, and Khamsin must dodge attacks which affects their plans. They find out that Sabrac also has the special ability to put most of himself into the surrounding land and can control the soil and what not. That makes Khamsin’s attacks pretty much useless. It is up to Wilhelmina to do most of the damage. But when attacking Sabrac threatens the “world” they are in the crew has to rethink their plan as they don’t know where YujiSnake is. Eventually they think they destroy his body but it turns out it was a clone body. YAY CLONE BODIES!

Photobucket

I want to be like Shana and make epic speeches too!!!

Outside on the battlefield things are not looking good for the Flame Hazes. Granny Panties quietly drinks tea and eats cupcakes while everyone dies. She thinks that maybe it is time to call in the reserves as they might not make it to retreat mode. YujiSnake and his people having finally made it to where his body is. It a very lackluster ceremony the body is brought back to life. After YujiSnake has a nice evil villain laugh and then everyone hopes on the snake body…and they start riding it. Okay folks. Okay. Shana flies her happy self to the pony riding party. Everyone goes to protect YujiSnake but he is like folks I got this. Shana has a lot to tell YujiSnake. A lot. She talks about how she was split into two and had to figure herself out and blah blah. But now since she knows she loves YujiSnake and can make tough decisions now. Like the decision to beat YujiSnake to a pulp and have him explain himself. She is going to save Yuji and understand what is going on in his head. But Mr. Snake has to be defeated as he will basically destroy the world if he makes it out of The Yellow Brick Road. This is her big change folks and everyone is impressed. YujiSnake is like fine we will battle and maybe I will reveal how I am going to change the world WOOHOO! The end!

Photobucket

Yep. That would be nice to know Shana. But....we won't find out until....I don't know, episode 22? XD

Shana does SO MUCH TALKING!!!! So many words!!!

But before Shana had to bore YujiSnake to death with her lovely speech let’s talk about what happened beforehand.

I really think I should have watched season 1 and season 2 before watching this final season. I have forgotten so much. So so much. Like I just thought this baddie was a random ninja dude. Turns out our heroes have fought him before. Turns out that Sabrac has had a lot to do with the YujiSnake merging. Well I guess maybe not the merging part but with trying to get the Snake back in power. A shame that I have forgotten most of that.

Photobucket

Err who are you again?

But since I forgot about Sabrac watching him fight was new to me! XD Like whoa Sabrac really has a massive body and he has spread himself out through the rocks and land? Pretty cool people. Had me surprised anyway. Not so much the rest of the viewers though. It seems as if Wilhelmina forgot about some of his special talents though. Is Sabrac too powerful? I mean obviously the good guys kicked his butt but in theory he sounds pretty powerful yes? Hiding his body in the land, using a “fake” body to move around in.

Photobucket

I guess taking out Shana after they just rescued her would be kinda silly...

Not sure why our team, Team Flame Haze, were hesitate to take out Sabrac. They hadn’t seen YujiSnake walk by in his new body right? So….maybe taking out Sabrac might have been a good thing? Sure everyone on the path would have died but it they could take out enemy number one well so be it. Take one for the team! But since I am not sure how this path thing works…as Shana has flown over the whole things…maybe that plan wouldn’t have worked.

Photobucket

He looks like a 3rd grader running around with crayons. XD

Wilhelmina was pretty amazing in this episode. The other two just kinda….stood around. Especially Rebecca. She was like shooting with a hand held laser beam like a little kid. I got you bad guy!!! Khamsin wasn’t able to use his awesome spells so he was stuck with a big piece of chalk. So despite being the injured one Wilhelmina did most of the butt kicking with her ribbon.

Photobucket

I have been working on my evil laugh all season!!!

YujiSnake must have went to bad guy cackling school folks. He really stepped up his evil laugh today. The sight of his old body was enough to send him into crazy land. I guess I approve. Laughing crazy is what being a bad guy is all about right?

I thought that maybe there would be more to waking up the Snake body. I really did. But all Hecate had to do was shake her magic stick a few times and POOF. It woke up. I guess there was enough song and dance beforehand that any more mayhem involving the body would be insane.

So…follow me folks. I was under the impression…that Mr. Snake was using Yuji’s body….until he got his body back. That the snake body was just an empty shell waiting for its owner. Now that the owner is back Yuji would poof or gain control of his body and Mr. Snake would resume being a snake.

So why is YujiSnake riding his old body like a pony? Like…did I miss something important? Like the part where this makes sense? How is the body able to move without a soul in it? Is YujiSnake waiting to get outside the Wizard of Oz to hop in his new body? I don’t know folks. But it was amusing to me. Like hurry up little doggie but the little doggie is really YujiSnake. XD

Photobucket

Shana found them because she heard YujiSnake's evil laugh.

But Shana is here now folks. Here to talk to us! And here is what she has to say. Before she was confused, divided it you would. She was torn between her duty as a Flame Haze and the reality of being a woman. But now that she has the strongest unrestricted spell of them all she will win. Shana is here to kick BUTT!

Photobucket

Err.....that is your grand plan?

Or…or folks….she is in love. And will use this love to contain YujiSnake. And not kill him. And figure out what to do from there. THE SAME THING SHE HAD TO DEAL WITH IN EPISODE…err…FOUR! What has Shana learned? How has Shana found peace with herself? To me…nothing has been solved. Nothing. She kept talking and talking and really she is at the same place when she first found out Yuji was YujiSnake.

Photobucket

I must back away from this SHOCKING news. So shocking!

And yet every single person things Shana has changed. So really maybe I am the crazy one for not seeing this. But Shana is being REAL folks. She has a plan. A plan to….beat YujiSnake into submission and tell her his awesome plan. Amazing.

Photobucket

Dude I didn't think Granny Panties could look any older....

Granny Panties and her people were pretty useless today. Like oh lala our troops are in trouble so let’s have a casual conversation about what to do next. Do something strong people.

Photobucket

Err...you said that at the end of the first season. How is this ground breaking? X__X

This series is slowly trucking along. Slowly. Very slowly. But Shana has a plan folks so maybe things will become interesting…..Maybe.

2 comments:

eternia said...

I watched episode 13 one hour ago. I was happy because I thought you blogged it, only to realize that it's 12. So much catching up to do. But it's christmas and new year last week, so it's natural.

Granny Panties does a good job at pissing people off as always, because she's relaxing and going "Hmmmmm" as her comrades panicked. Can't she at least throw some lightning bolts from up there? Geeez. I want to kick her lazy butt if someone like this existed in real life. Leave the random mystic power aside, because I would get fried by granny instead. :-)

Your sense of humor has never ceased to amaze me. A school which teaches how to perform cackling evil laugh. LOL.

Oh yeah, in episode 13, Granny Panties chanted a Christian prayer as she used the power Takemikazuchi, which is the name of a Japanese deity.
X_X

Christina said...

Eternia- LOOK! XD Pictures!

But yes I was like oh snap how did I get so caught up when I thought I was so behind. Then I realize that I forgot Shana. Oppies. XD At least I caught it before any new stuff came out.

Granny Panties is getting on my last nerves. She waits until a great deal of her troops are gone before using ONE attack. Now more people are in danger and she is like lalala let's take our time and sit here! Annoying.

Maybe YujiSnake has gone crazy. I might go crazy too if it took a 73843 years to walk down the yellow brick road. So insert crazy laugh here. XD

The way the Japanese blur religious lines is humorous. Maybe some people find it sacrilegious but it is done in such a WTF way I can't really be offended.