Monday, January 2, 2012

Kimi to Boku episode 13

Happy New Year plus one day!!! Has 2012 been amazing for you yet? I hope so because it is has only been one day so far and people probably spent most of it sleeping. XD I know I did. I can’t believe how late everyone stayed up…..

But even though it is 2012 I still got 2011 animes to post about! I was hoping I was going to hit 365 posts last year but due to me having a social life I guess that was a silly goal. I nearly did it though! Just Christmas put me and my wallet behind. But in my new DEEP BREATH blog when I have time frame of mind it will be okay.

Photobucket

Last episode?! But I have so many more juice boxes to drink!

Kimi to Boku episode 13. Last episode of this season. Let’s blog this!



Episode Summary: Chizuru gets his usual drink of choice from the magical vending machine. This is too much for the twins to handle as he should be experimenting with different drinks. While Kaname talks about how stupid this all is Shun runs up. Apparently they have to a work study thingy at their school and Shun has arrived with the list. On the paper is their old nursery school. The boys decide to go there maybe in part to embarrass Kaname. Kaname threatens everyone to keep the Kaori thing under wrap from Chizuru or he will kill them. They arrive at the school and right away a kid starts throwing rocks at them and beating them with an umbrella. Shun gets his hair caught in a tree and the kid stops his rampage to help Shun the GIRL out. Kaori eventually comes out and says OH HI BOYS thanks for coming to help me. She introduces the boys to all the kids and leaves them alone as she skips out of the room. All the girls fall in love with the boys except Kaname who is tortured over his glasses.

Photobucket

Shun...did something wrong? Write this down folks!

Kaname ends up playing house with one of the twins (err….probably Yuki) and hates it the entire time. Chizuru eventually joins in and tries to bring the trouble maker (named Ken) into the game. But Ken clearly likes the little girl in question and is jealous the twin is getting the connection. He makes a mess of the game and runs off. The high school boys hide out in the bathroom because working with kids is pretty hard. Later they are rounded up to eat snacks with the kids. Ken tries to make things better with the little girl he likes but the rest of the class picks on him. He steals ALL the cookies of the world and runs off. Kaname runs after him despite kicking him in the balls. Kaname helps Ken calm down and realizes that he is a nice kid deep down. Kaname helps Ken make up with this little friend. Later when the boys are leaving Ken repays the favor by pushing Kaori into Kaname. Ken wants Kaname to be his big brother so everyone says AWWWW. Shun jokes about it on the way home and also lets it slip that Kaname had a crush on Kaori. Shun’s life is in danger, the twins are making fun of the situation, and Chizuru is cackling like a crazy person. All is well in the world THE END!

So apparently I have been VERY CONFUSED the whole time. I thought the person who came to the school festival was the one Kaname had a crush on. That it was the older sister of the neighbor friend girl. I did think she LOOKED young but I guess in my head she could still be…..28? 28 being the minimum age should could have been.

Photobucket

Err....I see it? Okay not really....

But no. I guess that girl just REMINDED her on Kaori. I guess that picture was just to confuse me. Greatly. And it worked. But when Kaori came on the screen I thought….OH X___X. She hasn’t aged very well in 10 years has she? XD That was kinda mean wasn’t it? I am sure she just looks worn around the edges because she works with kids all day. And her haircut was unfortunate.

Photobucket

So much confidence in the untrained youth....

I think it was weird that the kindergarten allowed 5 guys to come in and “help”. Actually I think it was weird the guys wanted to do it. X__X Just seems like a lot of work to do (for them) and I would think that the job places would have to be something in the field they were interested in. I am not saying that guys aren’t capable of watching children. Just that normally teenage boys lack the experience to deal with children and these boys can’t even watch a TV show without getting bored.

So I guess I was surprised that they were excited about going back to their old Kindergarten. They didn’t strike me as the sentimental type. Or maybe they really thought watching kids was going to be an easy way to complete the project. Who knows.

Photobucket

Dude you are 5 minutes too early with the tears.

Chizuru having a pout attack was sorta humorous. Because while he was justified in feeling left out….I don’t think the guys were leaving him out yet. X__X I mean I bet they could have gone on and on but they just started talking. I can see Chizuru being all over dramatic but he was a bit premature with his pouting.

Photobucket

Where are the teachers?!

What kind of daycare were they running anyway? The boys get there and NO ONE is watching the kids outside? I has been to Japan and from what I can see things are pretty….well overboard in safety. No pictures are allowed to be taken anywhere near the school and they are locked up like jails. No no our boys just walk on in and the kids are running around with rocks and crap. Get yo money back parents. Robots would be better!

Photobucket

So many creepy smiles X____X

In terms of the kids….X___X so special. Of course I was the most well behaved kid ever so all other kids in the world seem pretty much insane. XD But is it typical for kids to fall in love at first sight with such older people? Crazy kids.

Photobucket

I'm just misunderstood! Plus I have cookies!

Ken was pretty much a brat. But I guess he had some endearing qualities to him. I think he might have been rough around the edges and the other kids took advantage of that and blamed him for everything. Like it was clear Ken saving all his cookies to give to the little girl but NOOOO since he was a brat in some other ways he obviously stole the cookies. Not sure what was with his umbrella crazy moment earlier in the show but he was jealous when his girl was in love with all the older boys. Easy to understand but since he is 5 that makes sense.

Photobucket

Look at Kaname being responsible.

Kaname being the reluctant big brother was slightly touching. I think. He has been acting like that the entire show. All of them have. They act like they don’t care about each other but in the end they will help each other out and support each other. So Kaname is telling the kid he is a brat while trying to help him. Typical boy behavior.

Photobucket

AWWWW! Just what happened to Kaname so many years ago.

In the end this episode tried to tie in the past with the present while giving Kaname a headache. The boys have fond memories of the past, can see themselves in the younger generation, and that they have a bright future ahead for them all. Or maybe I am being too flowery. The twins were being lazy, Chizuru found people he connected with on an intellectual level, Shun was being…responsible, and Kaname hates his life. So a pretty typical episode? XD

Photobucket

I will miss the cats though!

There is going to be a season two of this series. I guess this show was okay. A lot of people thought it was grand. I am not trying to be sexist or anything. I actually wanted this show to be great so I could say SEE cute boys doing cute things too! But I guess I was having a hard time understanding how boys deal with friendships. Le sigh. We shall see if I stick around for a season two.

No comments: