Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Merry Christmas to me! Nendoroid Petite: Fate/stay night Extension Set!

What are you talking about Tenchi? It is the middle of January silly girl. Way too late for Christmas presents.

Well take that up with the husband. XD He claims he ordered my present the first week of December but something happened and it didn't arrive until last week. XD Well as long as it is wrapped and purchased with love that is all that matters to me.

Photobucket

Oh snap they ran away! Come back I just got you!

But arriving in my mailbox last week was this lovely. You will have to excuse the lack of prepackage pictures as my excitement got the better of me. XD Rejoice for the new arrivals from the Nendoroid Petite: Fate/stay night Extension Set series!

Pictures are finally fixed. Time for bed.


Photobucket

Behold the back of the box.


Photobucket

Let's start with the ugliest one first. I showed my mom this figurine and she was like EW gross. She questioned why I even bought this. Mom it came in a set silly.


Photobucket

But yes. This is Berserker. The Class that makes no sense. If they always turn on their Masters why both having them in the war? Just to cause problems? Apparently he was Hercules in his past life...can't you tell? Kinda weird someone so little and cute (Illyasviel) has such an...interesting Servant.


Photobucket

Berserker took up most of the box. Like 4 of the figurines took up one side of the box and he was on the other end. No one wants to play with him! But can you see why? Berserker comes with his humongous sword. But if you are in the mood for squishing people he comes with a hand that can hold people. Perfect for terrorizing other nendoroids.


Photobucket

Moving on to someone who is less scary is Caster. I don't remember much of her in the Fate/Stay Night series but I think we all can agree she is better than the Caster in Fate/Zero. She was Medea in her previous life. X__X That chick had a hard life.


Photobucket

Behold the nifty staff! Perfect for poking kittens with.


Photobucket

Caster comes with an extra piece. A little hood so she can hide in the darkness. Now out of all the nendoroids I own I think the hood piece might be the cheapest one I have. Or maybe I should say different. Very different. It a light plastic. So light and thin I thought I was going to break it. So while it looks close on it just feels different than all the other pieces I have.


Photobucket

Up next is Lancer. I love how this series has some well known historical figures and then some that are....well forgettable. In any event this is Cúchulainn. Yeah....how about we just look at his cuteness instead?


Photobucket

Lancer is almost too skinny. Like you turn him sidewise and where did he go?!


Photobucket

WEEE! Time for Archer. I am sure we all know who he really is.


Photobucket

Archer comes with several little weapons he can stab people with. And that is all that is important right? Stabbing people.


Photobucket

Wanna hear my spells in Engrish?


Photobucket

And finally....my favorite...SABER!


Photobucket

I accidentally gave her weapon to Archer. Since I am unfamiliar with the games I didn't know her weapon got so dark and edgy looking.


Photobucket

But maybe I should have known. Her fun extra piece is a dark mask piece. Because seeing is overrated folks!


Photobucket

FOR SPARTA!


Photobucket

After taking pictures of all my new nendoroids I broke out my other Fate/Stay Night petits. They want to get in on the fun too.


Photobucket

See? Berserker is perfect for squishing people yay!


Photobucket

A showdown between the masks!


Photobucket

There can only be one hot guy in this series! Fight to the death!


Photobucket

Close hand to hand combat!


Photobucket

Where did you come from Rider? Bring it on!!!!!


Photobucket

Oh yes me and my Servant are going to take a nice stroll in the park. I am sure we won't attract any attention at all....


Photobucket

We make a great pair. Except they both wanted Saber. XD


Photobucket

And this is my little Fate/Stay Night petit collection. Well I have the Saber in pajamas one too but she didn't fit the theme I was going for. You know fighting? XD But yes this is my Christmas present and I love them. So cute. Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

eternia said...

Waaaah. I want them. I don't get any present on this Chinese New Year which just passed by. Instead, I spent a lot of money to give "Hong Bao" (red envelope) to my younger cousins, whom are plenty. >_>

Anyway, this nendoroid pack of yours is weird. Why is it only has 5 servants instead of all 7? Also, it has Dark Saber instead of normal Saber. You didn't play the PC game so it's only natural that yo don't know her. The game has three alternate plot/story/route. In the final route, which was unlocked after we watching the ending of two prior route; Saber was engulfed by the dark substance of Holy Grail and turned evil. She's uber strong in this dark mode, mainly because her magic power supplier is no longer Shirou, but... Matou Sakura who was also corrupted by Holy Grail and has immense magic power.

Keith said...

Well at least you got your present eventually :)

Your collection looks nice!

Christina said...

Eternia- I have heard of traditions like that before, giving money to kids (well I guess people 18 and under). I always wonder....WHY?! Why do kids need that much cash?! I remember an episode from Lucky Star where the main character was rolling in dough! Are people made of money? I should have gotten married in Japan, would have made bank.

I love how this franchise has so many potential outfits. XD Dark Saber looks cool but I prefer her not to be evil. XD

Now in the first petit set they had all the other girls PLUS Rider. So the only Servant that has not been made in petit form is Assassin. And I have no idea why that is. Because he is pretty cute. XD But combined with the big petit set that was already released there are 6 of the 6 Servants that include a GOOD Saber. XD

Keith- Thank you. Yes better late than never. My mom usually spoils me with tons of small presents on Christmas so it wasn't like it was WOE AS ME. More like WEE I can't wait for my surprise let's check the mail every single day!!!!

Thank you. One day my collection will take over the world!!! Well maybe just Florida.