Sunday, March 16, 2014

Gotta catch them all! Or you know....most....

 photo March14thrandoms008_zps63878b5d.jpg
Behold my life for the last 10 days. Or 16 years....
 photo March14thrandoms009_zpsbbd2138b.jpg
If someone could find my Ruby game that would be great!!!
I have not fallen off the face of the planet. Might as well when I look at the date of my last entry. X___X See I am a long, LONG time Pokemon fan. It all started when my little brother was like look Tina at what's on TV. Some mouse thing was trying to beat up on a rock monster. Clearly this needed some explanation. 16 years later and the husband spends over 200 dollars so I (we) can have the newest Pokemon game. XD Some Pokemon fans grew up and put away the games. Newer kids are introduced midway through all the hype. But there are some of us who have been along for the whole journey. And we grew up into obsessive adults who have to catch them all, get shinys, and makes perfect EVs.
 photo March14thrandoms010_zpsea38d1a3.jpg
Remember when there were only 151....
With each game more and more Pokemon have been added. Obviously. Some probably should have stayed on the cutting room floor. Like a stack of garbage? Yeah okay. But with this newest set of games, X and Y, a new way of trading Pokemon has been introduced. The Pokemon Bank. XO Why you could trade over all older generation Pokemons quite easily. Very easy compared to some...time consuming methods. Not all the games obviously...because you know...my Crystal games has all for that game and we can't be making it easy....
 photo March14thrandoms012_zps9ab18c12.jpg
So on I went folks. I got as many Pokemon as I could get in X without any outside help with the exception of Zaptos because I wanted to stab it. Then the Wonder Trading/training began. Then.....the actual trading from my old games. Now this might have been a way less time consuming had I all along traded over previous generations to the new ones....but of course I didn't. Where is the fun in that....
 photo March14thrandoms014_zpsb6e551e2.jpg
:(.....where is my Ruby game......
This also might have been way less time consuming if my husband had oh I don't know...finished ONE GAME EVER! Like he would beat the elite four sometimes and that be it. Never catching a legendary. Or like with Black 2...he got to the 5th badge and quit. QUIT ON ME! Now as most Pokemon fans know you can't catch all the legendary on your own. Most of the time you will at least need one other game system. Wonder trading has made getting the starter ones a lot easier. But some....yeah if I tried to finish all of his games and get the ones I still need no anime will be blogged ever again. X___X
 photo pokemonlist_zps10ededc6.jpg
So close yet so far away...
So folks....after many nights of RAWRING because how can not one account have Turtwig and where the heck is Jirachi.....this is my almost final countdown. XD Because the husband is special I do not have one of the little Regis which means I can't get the big one. And the second you transfer over to X it is over. Because you know the husband can't finish a game! Also his blue orb just...flew away on his pokemon heartgold game so we can't get those two legendary. And Manaphy just simply flew away. I also don't have the hot mess My Little Pony reject for some reason. Must have missed that event. XD But overall not too bad right? The Pokemon Bank is free for 30 days so I figured I would focus on that for a while instead of anime blogging. Well I was doing some but clearly none of them are in a state to get posted. Because I can watch anime and travel up and down a patch of grass looking for a Tyrogue. So if you were looking for an answer on why no anime got blogged the past week or so...here it is. I was finishing plots and hatching eggs and cursing at having low level pokemon on a game because I had already transferred the strong ones over. XD I think I did pretty good yes? Almost a whole pokemon master!!! But now that I have gotten almost all that I can without...you know spending 10 more hours on Black 2 and restarting heartgold...it will be time to get some anime posts caught up with. XD Sorry for such a long absence. Once I get my mind set on something it is hard to let it go. Pokemon. Almost caught them all.

1 comment:

eternia said...

The last Pokemon game I have played is Gold and Silver.
Good to know that you are still continuing.
:-)