Thursday, July 22, 2010

CLAMP in 3D land overload!

Remember a few weeks back when I posted about whether or not I should get an iPhone? Well this is not going to be about the iPhone. Well except the fact that if I was going to get one it has been put on hold because of my happy impulse buys. So yeah, an iPhone would be lovely and help me waste time at work....I mean better locate houses.

BUT FIGURINES ARE MORE FUN PEOPLE!!!!

And in my defense...I got a super deal on everything I am about to post. So really...really iPhone. You will be around once I save some money again. But these deals were not going to wait so I had to act fast. Also I don't think taking like 50 pictures of a phone would make a good post....

Instead of my usual here is a picture, here is a comment, and here is a paragraph deal I am just going to leave out the paragraph. One because I am lazy. And two there are a lot of pictures because I am insane. Also B because I think it will flow better this way. On with the swag show!

Photobucket

I enjoy collecting the boxes too. XO Not sure where I am going to put them though...


Photobucket

Like new! In the plastic people. How can people collect stuff and never open it?! X_X


Photobucket

The first one to arrive after my mass buying spree was Freya. Hi Freya!


Photobucket

I really like the detail on the inside of her skirt.


Photobucket

More fun with boxes.


Photobucket

Watanuki is here to serve us up some cake!


Photobucket

XO I love the pipe fox so much!


Photobucket

XO Yaoi couple? In my CLAMP in 3D land post?!


Photobucket

More like new in the package for me.


Photobucket

Rikuo is on your stairs judging you harshly.


Photobucket

How about we give these two a yaoi ending CLAMP? OR ANY ENDING AT ALL!!!!


Photobucket

Flat box is slightly flat.


Photobucket

Like newness means some assembly acquired.


Photobucket

So yeah...Fumma....won't stand up. Probably because he misses Kamui. I tried Fumma I TRIED.


Photobucket

Stupid stand.


Photobucket

Chii is able to stand up on her own rejoice!!!!!


Photobucket

Side view of the sleepin bunny.


Photobucket

Sisters reunited at last.


Photobucket

Did someone say PARTY?!


Photobucket

Kotoko is so happy to share space with Sumomo.......


Photobucket

Hello my lovely computer ladies.


Photobucket

Get ready for some action!


Photobucket

Hikaru has standing issues too...


Photobucket

Finally a Syaoran up in this mix. But why does he get so many versions? X_X


Photobucket

Behold the staff!!!!


Photobucket

Sorry Kamui. Ashura wins the tragic character award until your series is finished. Also his sword might be longer....


Photobucket

I really thought I had a Yasha for Ashura...


Photobucket

All of my lovely purchases. One of my sellers gave me a bonus Rikuo so they can be emo together. All together with shipping I spent $41 on 9 (10) figurines. GO ME!


Photobucket

Blurry picture of CLAMP in 3D land shelf one.


Photobucket

Blurry picture of CLAMP in 3D land shelf two.


Photobucket

26 out of 42 figurines is pretty good right?


Photobucket

Fumma is a little camera shy...


Photobucket

Fai and Kurogane are talking about how the new kids are taking over.


And...that is it. XD So many pictures killing your browser. But thanks for stopping by and seeing how crazy of a collector I can be. It was fun checking the mail each day and WOOHOO a package came. So I don't have an iPhone. But now I have 9 new figurines to make me smile. My goal is to have them on but for now I am super happy with the ones I have now.

Also a sidenote: Priority Mail Small Flat Rate boxes are SERIOUS business. Like the girl who sent me the package did a super job making sure they were save but DUDE. That glue on box was hard core. I almost needed the jaws of life to rescue my figurines!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just discovered clamp in 3D land. i have kobato (which is so pretty) and some guy in blue armour. i have discovered that clamp has many series that i have never heard about. question, did u choose there figurines or were they blind buys? cause i want to be able to choose which ones i want. could you possibly tell me who you orered these from?

Christina said...

Anonymous- Kobato is one of the prettiest of the 3Dland figurines so I am glad you got her. XD

The figurines themselves come in blind boxes. There are 8 series and each box is dedicated to that series. Each box in a series comes with 10 mini boxes so you get two whole sets in one box (5 figurines in each series).

All the figurines in this post were bought knowing what I was getting. That is because I bought them from other people online who bought them in blind boxes and knew what they were. Most of the time if you went to a convention the dealer won't open the box and you might be stuck buying multiple boxes for just the one you wanted.

This site: http://www.hlj.com/product/MOV937262

has series 5 and 6 for sale at a super reasonable rate. Like 20 dollars a box and I believe my shipping was 8 dollars. So you will get all the figurines from that series plus an extra set.

But most of the other sets are harder to get so I joined this livejournal community: http://community.livejournal.com/clamp_sales/. That is where I got most of my figurines in this post (a few came from ebay). I know this person still has some for sale. http://purpleandstars.livejournal.com/2848.html

So basically I go to that livejournal everyday to see if new sales posts come up. XD Good luck in your figurine hunt!

Anonymous said...

waa, thank you. my problem is that where i live, there are no anime stores or conventions etc. so internet is my only option. buying a blind box, then shipping, is waaay to expensive if i dont know what im getting, so i want to be able to know what im ordering. thank you so much for the links. i am so envious of your collection!! :)

Christina said...

Anonymous- I am so glad I could have helped you! You can also go the E-bay route but they tend to be more expensive. The clamp_sales livejournal group usually has better deals but sometimes it is hit and miss when and what is being sold. Just got to keep a look out.

One day I hope to have the entire collection. XD But I have almost all my favorites now so I am pretty happy.

I hope you are able to start your collection soon!

Erukun said...

OMG ! that collection was awesome ... I cant believe I called myself a Clamp fan when I had no idea this Clamp in 3D Land collection existed ... I want them all too XD ... your collection is amazing ... I have most of clamps mangas and Clamp no Kiseki as well( thanks to your previous post about it ) and now I come across into this new collection... the boxes are really cute too ... thanks for sharing ;) ... Erukun

Christina said...

Erukun- I love CLAMP so much even though they like to stomp on my heart and forget that I exist.

But yes this collection. If you want to start collection CLAMP in 3D Land you should do so....right now. All of these figurines have been out for a long time. I see them from time to time at anime conventions but the ones on ebay are SO expensive. Start spending now as they are all out of stock for the most part. :( But they are super cute if you can get your hands on some of them.