Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I haven't felt the Christmas spirit before today. I think Black Friday zapped a lot of that fun MOG it is almost Christmas time. Balancing work and putting up my six tress (yes I said six) almost seemed like a chore at times. And putting up Christmas trees should not be a chore. Not a single present has been wrapped and not a single Christmas cookie had been eaten.

Of course it is only December 5th so there was still plenty of time to get that spirit and I was being over dramatic about expecting to feel it so soon anyway.

But none of that matters now as I have felt the Christmas spirit. GO CHRISTMAS!



I attended my husband's work Christmas party tonight. And it was actually fun despite the fact work parties have a tendency to make the non working (at that company) spouse feel out of place and silly conversations about other worker's kids. People are usually friendly with me and I always think to myself "Thank God I don't have kids". XD

The food was fun, the music was entertaining, and it was nice being around people who were getting in the holiday spirit. But the real source of this year's Tenchi needs to feel Christmas was from the hallway. Yes that place that often gets neglected at events. Unless that event is an anime convention. Then that is where half the action and random stuff takes place.

This particular hallway in the fancy hotel the party was being held (yay for feeling important) was home to about 65 Christmas trees. And since I love Christmas trees (hello 6 of them) it was like heaven for me. XD

So enjoy some of the pictures from the hallway of awesomeness. I felt kinda weird being the only one taking pictures of the trees. Then I realized that everyone left their cameras at home and were secretly jealous of me. So I felt better. Enjoy and let the spirit of Christmas fill you.

Photobucket

Have a awesome Christmas dude.


Photobucket

That is a sad showing of a Hello Kitty tree. :( I am ignoring the fact it is a toy tree.


Photobucket

I am sure this makes sense and it is not in fact a Santa corpse.


Photobucket

In Florida we like to decorate trees with flamingos and sea shells in case we forget we are in fact in Florida.


Photobucket

A white tree that is surprisingly not tacky.


Photobucket

Military tree for a military party.


Photobucket

I shall call you my whoville tree.


Photobucket

Simple and elegant.


Photobucket

I wish I had a fishing tree....


Photobucket

You are not a tree. But you are still pretty.


Photobucket

Cat houses make the perfect Christmas trees. Also they are perfect as they do not look tasty to cats like normal Christmas trees.


Photobucket

Sometimes less is more.


Photobucket

This tree makes me hungry.




1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.