Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nendoroids are happiness in a box!

Ah the day after Christmas. That is the day many people brave the malls/stores to make returns or spend Christmas money that is burning a hole in their pockets. The second busiest day in the retail world.

It is also the day that people spend with their new treasures they got on Christmas. That could mean cleaning out the house to make room for the new junk or to completely rearrange rooms to better suit the new swag.

Behold my new swag!

Photobucket

Isn't it amazing?!


Wait. That is the bookcase my mother bought me to hold all my lovely treasures. Let's try this again.




Photobucket

TADA!

XO Empty Nendoroid boxes?! SAY IT AIN'T SO! Have my precious nendoroids run away from?! Or....was I so excited about my lovelies I forgot to take a picture of them in the boxes.....MMMMM.

Photobucket

Canaan wants to give you a post Christmas hug!

Say hello to my beautiful nendoroid. The second I saw the first episode of CANAAN I knew that the series would make lovely figurines. XD That's just how I think now. But Canaan is adorable. Her clothing is on the simple side for a nendoroid but that's okay. Canaan doesn't need flashy clothes to be loved!

Photobucket

Don't make me use this!

Canaan's yelling face is too cute for words! Sure she is brandishing a gun but that is besides the point. The point is that Canaan can point a gun at me any day. Yay for cuteness!

Photobucket

Sweets make everything better!

If you haven't watched CANAAN yet you suck. And if you haven't finished watching all the episodes of CANAAN you suck and your name is Tenchi. But I shall Canaan. Your candy+gun holding combo has made me a believer again! I shall get right on watching your series when I get a spare moment I promise!

Photobucket

Crazy robot is crazy.

I opened up this nendoroid and went X_X. I mean I have seen pictures of her since I am a little nendoroid stalker but I had no idea who she was. Except that she came with a lot of pieces and only one head. Her box is bigger than all the other nendoroids I have. Instead of having different head she has different head pieces.

Photobucket

Take me to your leader.

But I have educated myself. I now know her name is Drössel and that she is from the anime series Fireball. Or rather they are anime shorts created by Toei Animation AND Disney. That's right DISNEY! Disney + nendoroids= WIN! There isn't much info on Fireball or Drössel which makes me a little sad.

Photobucket

Sailor Moon hair?!

What I did learn is that Drössel is a Disney princess! Not your typical singing finding a prince kind of princess but a princess none the same. Every little girl grows up loving princesses right? XD So it's like my husband brought back childhood memories for me. But instead of talking animals I got a robot.

Photobucket

Correct, I got a robot that has GLOWING EYES!

Drössel is the first nendoroid that I have (and I think out of all of them?) that GLOWS! Drössel and her very top heavy self has a battery inside her plastic frame so she may glow and frighten us all. But she is creepy in a good way. So while Drössel was not top on my must have list I am sure happy I have her now.

Photobucket

Err, am I a storm trooper?


Photobucket

Yes my Lord.

Sebastian! It has been a long time since I have seen you. This is the nendoroid I picked up at AWA. Sometimes I am given spending money to purchase my own gifts. Silly little family. But at least this way I get what I want right? I just have to wait a little while.

Photobucket

Hug the kitty!

While Sebastian wasn't the nicest person in Kuroshitsuji he still makes a cute figurine. Even the baddest of bads can look sweet and innocent while in chibi nendoroid form. That and every looks AWWWWW when they are holding a tiny little kitten. A random accessory for Sebastian but it looks pretty cute in his demony hands.

Photobucket

We are not amused.

I waited for months little Sebastian. You could at least look a little happy to see me! But at least his outfit will look cute when the other nendoroids are cosplaying. XD

Photobucket

Now behold the awesome shelf of awesomeness!


Photobucket

We own this room.


Photobucket

Lily Saber will lead them all to victory!


Photobucket

Um Canaan one of your troops has a sword in her....

That is all my normal size nendoroids. I love my three new cuties and the bookcase that will be home to them all. Now they get the space they deserve. XD Last Christmas I got a bunch of petit nendoroids and every other holiday/occasion I have gotten at least one nendoroid. So I hope nendoroids will become a Christmas tradition in my household. You know, along with the Grinch, Santa, and gingerbread cookies. Nendoroids fit right in with snow angels, penguins wearing scarves, and Christmas cards.

Thanks for stopping in to take a look at my growing nendoroid collection. I hope everyone into figurines got some new lovelies this Christmas/holiday season!




No comments: