Saturday, December 19, 2009

Taste like WTF

You know when you are bored and nothing is on TV? That actually cleaning your house would take too much work and the nearest book is ALLLLLLLLLL the way in the other room? We all have those moments and for some of us we decide to fill the void by searching the internet for weird and random things. If you are reading this you understand that sometimes you just happen upon something that becomes something else and before you know it you have found something really cool to be apart of!

Or you find something so gross you nearly throw up everything you have ever eaten and rue RUE the day the internet was ever created.

I warn you the following might make you sick. Not Cloverfield headache sick but barfy just the same. Or you might think that I am over reacting and am coming across as very judgmental.

I don't care.




I learned today, in a post that had NOTHING to do with periods or pregnancy, that one can track their ovulation cycle by tasting their cervical mucus.

I will wait until you are done throwing up.

Hold on I am starting to feel nauseous again.


I realize that this might not be breaking news to some but for me this is brand new information I probably didn't ever need to know. And while it might be fascinating that our cervical mucus taste different when we were fertile verses when there is no egg in the oven....I don't care. Really I don't. Oh God I feel sick again.

I guess the main thing that has me X_X is that someone had to be the very first person to discuss this awesome way to check monthly fertility. Who...who thought of this? Who decided to taste cervical mucus at different times of the month to see how the favor varied? Why...why would they do that? And why would people do it now where there are about a million other ways to avoid having a baby?!

I thought I could talk more about this subject...but I can't. I have no words. Well I do but most of them are EWWWWWWWWWWWW and MOG SO GROSS. That doesn't sound so constructive so I think I shall go to bed and hope the weird thing I happen upon tomorrow in internet land is not as gross as this.

Although what could seriously top this?!

No comments: