Saturday, December 19, 2009

CLAMP 3D Land figurines make great early Christmas presents!

It's almost Christmas time and for many that means tons of beautifully (or not so grand) wrapped presents under the tree. On December 25th we finally get to rip open all those gifts and see what our loved ones got us. Will they be awesome presents like new video games or will they be....socks?

I don't have to wait until Thursday. For me Christmas came a little bit early. Now normally I am not so greedy and wait to buy stuff for myself until after the holidays but I can't pass up a great deal. BEHOLD MY DEAL!

Photobucket

Welcome all my new lovelies.


CLAMP 3D Land has made another dent in my wallet but it was worth it. So come take a closer look at my newest purchases!




Photobucket

Fuu looks lovely in awful lightening!

Fuu is so cute. Even if Hikaru is my favorite Magic Knights Rayearth girl all three of the ladies are so awesome. I think I love her tiny little shoes the best. Go save the princess now (and find a Hikaru for me please!).

Photobucket

Flowers for me Nokoru?

I ain't going to lie. Nokoru wasn't high on my CLAMP 3D Land figurine want list. He probably was close to the bottom. But to get the deal I had to pick 5 so I went with him as my last choice. Truly I am awesome.

This figurine is on the small side which is sad. But I think the hair is done quite well and captures the style from the manga. Also big eyes are big.


Photobucket

Does Doumeki have an expression on his face?!

It's everyone's favorite stoic archer! He looks a little bit different without his spazzy (boy)friend by his side but Doumeki demands attention. Doumeki looks in your general direction, checking for spirits. I love the outfit they picked for him!

Photobucket

Kohaku is too cute for words!

And it is time for my favorite figurine out of this bunch! When I discovered this mini deal I knew I had to get it simply for Kohaku. He/she looks so graceful and angelic in their white robes balancing on their water power thingy thing. The wings are a little bit scary but that is more than made up with the details on the eyes. The smile really makes the figurine. Reach that hand out little Kohaku.

Photobucket

Bunny messenger needs some love!


Photobucket

Fai welcomes are new lovelies!

My favorite CLAMP 3D Land figurine has decided to welcome this new crew to the house. Fai is always eager to make new friends. Kurogane was invited in the picture as well but if we had Doumeki and Kurogane in the same picture it might end the world. Fai is a good enough representative from the couple though. XD

Photobucket

Kobato characters reporting for duty!

Kobato is overjoyed that her friend Kohaku has decided to come live with us. XD Now they can be confused magical girls (?) together. The details on these two girls is pretty awesome out of the ones I have. I shall stick them together on the shelf so the messenger bunny can talk to them both. YAY FOR CROSSOVER CHARACTERS!

So that is my pre Christmas present from me to me. I had to get this deal because I am a greedy pig plus it is always nice to pay for the figurines you want instead of buying blind boxes. The fifth one I bought is one I already had and shall be a present to someone else. Because I am not THAT greedy!

Now what I need for Christmas is a brand new shelf to hold all my lovelies. Thanks for looking at my ever growing collection of CLAMP 3D Land figurines.

No comments: