Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS after the fact.....

Since I have spent the entire day away from my beloved computer I was not able to express my well wishes and seasons greetings. So I shall now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS CHARLIE BROWN!

Photobucket

What do you get for the person who literally has been everywhere and seen everything?!







So since it is after the fact I won't wish you a happy day and all that jazz. Instead I will hope you have survived the day and all it entails. The long drives, the crazy relatives you might only see once a year, and way too much food. I hope you got awesome gifts or at least got gift receipts for things that are not so awesome. I hope there were only tears of happiness and that the police were not called to wherever you were.

Photobucket

HKO wishes you a Merry Christmas too!

I hope you took the time to thank the people in your life that really matter. I hope you made long distance phone calls and caught up with people you couldn't visit with this year. I hope that your turkey was moist and the tree(s) were decorated with care.

I hope that if you had to work today (shame on you WALMART!) that no one showed up and your co-workers and you had a blast doing nothing all day. I hope if you had to drive today that the weather was kind and old people got out of your way. I hope your camera batteries didn't run out and video cameras were on the scene to record the awesome moments.

For me I had a marvelous day filled with yummy food and so many wonderful gifts. Gift post shall be coming tomorrow when I feel more awake and less stuffed. Sleep might be put on hold as I am braving the madness that is 50 percent off Hallmark ornaments. Pray for me that I am not run over by mid age soccer moms.

So yes late post is late. But in my defense I was spending Christmas with my family as it should be. XD (or I didn't wake up in time to post anything...or maybe both). But I do hope that everyone had a great Christmas and that Happy New Year is also in the cards. So go to sleep now after (hopefully) a merry Christmas.

And technically...I am on time for Kwanzaa. HAPPY KWANZAA!



No comments: