Sunday, May 4, 2014

Duffy the Disney Bear Adventures: May the 4th be with you....maybe.

 photo Maythe4thbewithyou009_zpsdfe9e03b.jpg
Yay it's finally here!!
Hello there lovers of Star Wars. I live in a house divided. My mom has never seen ANY of the Star Wars movies and my dad seems to like the series alright. Where does that leave me? Begging to go to the free pin event at the Disney Store. Free mom! Lets go! Into the car we must go.
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou002_zps8e93e597.jpg
Oh look this is what the free pin looks like as my mom's friend holds it.
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou010_zps1601e18f.jpg
So....this is what we ended up getting at the Disney Store. Because we got there and a million people were in line. Maybe even 2 million. And there were only 100 free pins!
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou011_zps8c443141.jpg
I am glad mom got her lovely cup she wanted for a while but what about my free pin?!
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou003_zpsb840b44a.jpg
Even though I was sad about the pin there were still other Star Wars things to see at the mall. Might as well make the most of it.
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou004_zpsafa054aa.jpg
Plus everyone loved my outfit so of course I had to walk around!
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou005_zps929a3fdc.jpg
Mom got the biggest piece of pizza ever!!! I hope we can eat this all.
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou006_zps8f046ec3.jpg
I want this and this...and maybe this.
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou007_zps40ee5a15.jpg
All that shopping made me hungry. Get to use my special cup today. Yummy orange soda.
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou008_zps0e84ab1b.jpg
Orange Soda? What about Code Red? Is mom a traitor?!
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou012_zps1eb896e2.jpg
Even without my free pin I can still have fun with my Cars figurines. They are Star Wars too.
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou013_zps7fb42eee.jpg
XO He is after you RUN!
 photo Maythe4thbewithyou014_zps77f040af.jpg
It wouldn't be a day at the mall without going into Build a Bear. Only this time...mom didn't buy me anything! Shocking. Instead she used some coupon and gift card to make ANOTHER Hello Kitty. XO Does she like Hello Kitty more than me? I mean...she has known about Hello Kitty much longer...maybe I shouldn't worry. Yeah I am special and shouldn't doubt it. Hello Original, welcome to the...apparently super growing family? And may the 4th be with you!

1 comment:

Rose W said...

Nicce blog you have