Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nendoroid Petite K-On!! invading my house!

Still here in wedding central. In a few minutes it might be balloon popping central if the little one has her way. Not sure how many more posts I can do before things get really busy and yet I have barely done any posts at all.

Before I left for AZ I took pictures of almost all the petites. As I am lazy and most of those don't have separate parts. Go me. I wish I had a place to store them all. Most are just scattered all over the anime room and my cat looks like she wants to knock them down all the time.

Photobucket

I see some lovelies!

Up now are my lovely K-On!! petites. That word looks funny to me...On to the expensive pieces of plastic!


Photobucket

I thought Yui would be the most popular K-On!! girl but she is not it seems. It was not that hard to find most of the K-On!! petite at the consignment type stores. I could not find any blind boxes at normal retail stores though. It seems that some products are bought up super fast in retail stores so they can be upcharged in the consignment type places.


Photobucket

But I got my Mugi and that is all that matters. Sadly...she seems to be the least popular K-On!! girl. Which is fine because more for me right? So happy she came with a little keyboard.


Photobucket

Mugi came with a weird back? Not sure why because she isn't that top heavy nor is her hair that special.


Photobucket

Poor Mio. No one seemed to like this figurines as she was only 380 yen, about the price of a blind box. XD But I want to collect all the petites so I need the suffering Mio for my collection.


Photobucket

There is a happy Mio! She always seems the happiest when she has her guitar in hand. The only time she is unhappy is when something is scary, gross, embarrassing,....okay she is unhappy all the time. XD


Photobucket

Back to more unhappy! I am sure it has to do with her swimsuit or something. She is probably the one who picked it out so why is she complaining? Or maybe she got her ice cream stolen....


Photobucket

But not by Mugi right? Because she is so lovely. And blurry. Didn't look that blurry when I took the picture. The new camera must hate me or something. But if you can't see Mugi is quite adorable in her swimsuit and wrap.


Photobucket

Azusa! I see you! It wasn't that hard to get the special one in this set. But since you are guaranteed the secret one in one box rares are not that rare. Not like pokemon cards so says my husband. XD Of course I would have wanted the special to be Mugi but sunburnt Azusa is just as cute.


Photobucket

Normal swimming Azusa looks like a elementary school kid. :( Look at me mommy, I did all by myself!


Photobucket

There is a Yui! She looks slightly confused. Like oh was I supposed to bring something? I miss watching K-On!! every week. ;(


Photobucket

Finally a Ritsu! She was the only I could find and she was priced above 1,000 yen! Probably a wee bit expensive for a petite. Actually probably a lot expensive for a normal petite. I had to wanted to buy a box of the whole set but that was a no go for me. But I was happy with the K-On!! petites I did manage to find.


Photobucket

And that is about it! These little babies were hard to transport home with no boxes. Into my personal carry-on bag they went. They currently live all mushed in the anime room. One day I will have money (HAHAHA) and can buy a nice glass cabinet for them all. But for now I will just enjoy their happy faces all squished together in random places. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: