Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July fellow Americans reading this. I hope you are having a good day. And if you are at work I hope things go by fast and you can at least see some fireworks.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday. Please do not blow up yourself or your loved ones. Also after 11 stop blowing up things all together as some people still need to sleep and go to work the next day. XD

As for me I think me and husband are going to head towards the oldest city in the country to hang around and watch fireworks. After yesterday's adventure though not sure how much walking I can do. XD But it is rare we both have a Monday off together so we need to make the most of it.


Photobucket

Sparkles for all.


Happy 4th of July. America has been called one of the greatest countries in the world. She started off as a place of independence and freedom for some. Hopefully one day that will be offered to ALL PEOPLE and this truly can be a place where anyone no matter their race, gender, sexual orientation, and religion can come and feel welcomed. Until then hopefully my country can keep on growing and will become a place I can truly be proud of.

Happy Blowing Things Up Day.

No comments: