Monday, March 21, 2011

Harajuku Lovers Glamour Girls purse!

So yes folks. I am a liar. Woe is me. But I think I have an addiction to Harajuku Lovers purses/totes/SATCHELS!!! So when I said....last week no more Harajuku Loves purses for me for a while obviously I was on crack. Maybe I should stop making statements like that. XD

Photobucket

Who needs money anyway!! XD

But to be fair (or make excuses) I first saw this pattern back around Thanksgiving time. But since I had JUST bought a bag 30 minutes before I saw that pattern I really couldn't justify buying another bag. That and I had no money. So while this purchase was an MOG need it now kind of thing I had seen this pattern before and really liked it.

Not that is matters XD I has an addiction to cuteness obviously. But I am "winning" folks. My friend has bought 4 purses this month. XD Or maybe I am losing? Whatever the case is my friend and I are trying to help the economy by purchasing one bag at a time. XD Enjoy my crazy post folks! Who needs money anyway indeed. XD


Photobucket

Smallest bag I own so far. But usually the smaller the bag the easier it is to lose things inside said bag. Also I am not going to even justify this bag. It is just a purse. XD


Photobucket

On this bag there is a small front pocket on the front. Perfect for putting smaller items that you don't want banged around in the main bag. Plus it gives the bag a little dimension to the purse.


Photobucket

Inside the smaller pocket. As always Harajuku Lovers tries to make the inside as pretty as possible instead of just lining it with a pure black/plain theme.


Photobucket

Inside the main part of the bag. Slightly bigger than pictured here. But it can hold a decent amount of stuff. Perfect for a shopping trip, not so much a travel/day trip.


Photobucket

Trademark zipper charm here. Pretty sturdy even though you shouldn't be rough with your purse.


Photobucket

Purse strap. Now the only thing I don't like about this bag type is that you can't make the strap any bigger (or smaller). This truly is only a under the arm bag. Which is fine in a way since I don't have a purse like that. Now will this be easier or harder on my shoulders.....HMMMM.


Photobucket

Back of the bag. With this type of purse there isn't a lot of random cuts and stuff so the pattern was really prominent. That sounds kinda weird but some of the bags has little tucks and pockets everywhere that cut the girls all up XO.


Photobucket

Back of the purse. The girls look so classy and clean as well. I do love the Harajuku Lovers with their wild style and crazy colors. But I like this clean black, white, and red look. So simple and elegant.


Photobucket

Free purse charm. XD I already have the silver one though so it is staying in the bag for now. My friend has the worse luck with these bags and just got her first charm like this one last week. X__X And she has more bags than I do.


Photobucket

Final view of the new bag and charm. Kissing my money goodbye one bag at a time.


No comments: