Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Savings Time

Apparently it is RIGHT NOW folks. I must have been living under a rock or something because I assumed Spring Forward happened in April. But that hasn't happened since 2006 so make room for me bugs and grubs I need room under there.

But yes I just watched in X___X as the time on my computer changed from 2 am to 3 am. Without warning folks. Usually the day before this happens everyone is all like Don't forget to set your clocks!!!! But nothing this year folks. Everyone has forsaken me. Woe is me. But in light of all the crises going on in the world it is understandable that Daylight Savings Time is not the foremost thing on people's minds.

And suddenly I feel beyond tired. Like my body has reset itself to and now really thinks it is 3 am. So instead of a late To Aru Majutsu no Index post tonight/today we will have a super late post tomorrow. Because it is time for the sleeps.

I am slightly happy with the whole extra sun thing as it will help me find houses easier at night.

But overall not really understanding why we still practice this event when times have changed. And since one of my best friends lives in AZ it really messes up communication. So overall just blah.

So folks...you is probably going to be late tomorrow. XD Probably why they make the event on a Sunday instead of a traditional work day. Off to bed I go. Shall blog anime tomorrow promise. XD

No comments: