Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Husband!

This past weekend was my husband's birthday. Although maybe he doesn't want it announced as he is now the age everyone over the age of 30 wants to be.

Photobucket

Although my husband is not really a fan of cake....MORE FOR ME!

But 29 years ago he was born and that makes me happy. I mean who else would put up with my crazy antics?! Probably no one so thank God he is in my life! XD

This birthday marks the 10th birthday I have spend with him as his significant other. X__X Has it been that long already? Are we really that old? Of course compared to how long my grandparents were together (rest in peace Grandpa :( ) 10 years is just a drop in the bucket. But thinking back how many holidays have we spent together, presents exchanged, and wishes made over cake?

Ah look at me ramble. XD The point is Happy Birthday!!!! Even though we are older and birthday/special events are not always celebrated on THAT day the thought is still there. And even if you are not excited about your birthday I am. Because now I have you and hopefully we still spend the next 50 years together laughing when the cakes explode on Littler Big Planet Two or making fun of horrible reality shows.

Here's to the next celebration we will have together. T-minus 63 days til Japan!!!

3 comments:

eternia said...

10 years!
Does that mean you guys got married at 19 years old? Such a young couple.
:-P
I am 19 and I am not even in a relationship right now~

Christina said...

Eternia- We started dating our senior year of high school. We got married when I was 22. X__X But he was my friend 2 years before we started dating. So I has known this boy forever!!!

I would say I feel old but the lady at Walmart today asked if I was at least 18 when I was making my purchases. XD

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I am your stalker and I haven't post anything yet but I read your blog regularly XD

(it gave me a good laughter lol)

What a nice couple :) I enjoy seeing once in a while your entries you slip a bit about your marriage lives and to see a very "lively" housewife XD

Please keep up cause I love your sense of humour :D!