Monday, June 21, 2010

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Episode 11

Why hello Monday! You aren’t as scary as Sunday which was full of rain and temporarily lose of power. I think I might be addicted to the internet if my biggest concern during a storm is what would I do without the internet. I might have to….entertain myself without technology XO

Photobucket

Oh crap, is Luka watching?!

But the power stayed on so yay for entertainment! Another day has passed that I didn’t have to pry myself away from the internet and another Monday has come bringing us Uragiri wa Boku no Namae o Shitteiru goodness. I’m a bit sad that there are more chapters of the manga out there than I can’t get my hands out but another anime episode is just as good. XD

This week’s post has an injuried main character, Luka wearing clothes, and Yuki having a sparkle moment. Enjoy. XO



Photobucket

Hotsuma is taking the news well...

Episode Summary: Tsukumo hasn’t died REJOICE everyone. But he is still seriously injuried which sucks. Everyone who is important (minus Hotsuma) goes in to stare at unconscious Tsukumo. Dr. Isuzu says that Yuki’s little charm necklace protected Tsukumo from being a splat cake. Toko and Luka leave the room so Yuki can heal Tsukumo and hurt himself. Toko tries to brave but Luka tells her it’s okay to not be brave all the time. Yuki heals Tsukumo all night and eventually he wakes up long enough to say “Reiga is…” and he passes out. How helpful. Everyone goes to thank Yuki but then he passes out too. Awesome. Toko goes to tell Hotsuma about what has happened and Hotsuma is all like Yuki is an idiot! That is Hotsuma’s way of saying I love you. Luka watches Yuki as he sleeps. Yuki wakes up and Luka tries to make him rest more. But Yuki is more concerned about crying over Tsukumo and talking about how this is all real now. After Yuki is done crying Luka and Yuki break Hotsuma out of his prison.

Photobucket

I think I was expecting something a little more magical...

Takashiro had been talking about how messed up this situation is but that he can’t afford to save Shuusei. While saying this all in walks Yuki and his bodyguards saying they are going to rescue Shuusei now. After Yuki gives his little speech Takashiro agrees to do things his way, you know the way that means actually trying to save your friend, and says he will help too. Takashiro gives Luka the tiny piece of random paper that will allow them to get transported to where Ashley is and says he will join them later. Those three poof to a rundown amusement park. Ashley tries to trick the boys into thinking there are real people walking around but they are just crazy demon toys. Luka tells Hotsuma to take Yuki and run since Ashley has no reason to keep Shuusei alive now. While Luka is fighting Takashiro is shown in some impressive room with a floating book. Not much is explained about that.

Photobucket

Translated: I worry about you so please don't heal me.

Reiga and the twins show up but Reiga sends the twins to Ashley. Luka allows the low level monsters to capture him so when they suck his blood they die. This is because Luka is made of awesome and demon kingness. While running Hotsuma and Yuki RANDOMLY find Kanata on the ground. When he wakes up Kanata tries to convince Yuki twice that they need to GTFO Crazy Island and back to the real world. Hotsuma protects them both from a huge monster while Yuki tells Kanata he has to go save his friend. Hotsuma and Yuki run off towards Shuusei while Kanata is visibly butthurt. While running for their lives Hotsuma has to stop because the giant baddie injuried him. Yuki heals Hotsuma and Hotsuma pretends to be really angry about it but deep down he cares about Yuki. Hotsuma also reveals that he has the necklace Yuki gave him and there is an AW moment. Hotsuma and Yuki finally reach the room where Shuusei is kept and THE END!

Photobucket

Must be...dramatic....

XO They are milkin the Rescue Shuusei plot for all its worth aren’t they? At this rate I will be sleeping forever before Shuusei gets his happy reunion with Hotsuma.
But first things first. Tsukumo lives! Everyone rejoice that our snack eating hottie will live to get his ass kicked one more time! Granted Tsukumo didn’t do much this episode but we can forgive him since Reiga decided to take out his anger problems on his FACE. Tsukumo manages to mumble only Reiga and not Reiga is Kanata which is understandable because Yuki needs to be in utter shock when he finds out and not just merely hurt.

Photobucket

I think you have to wear the necklace Hotsuma...

I found the whole the necklace protected me to be a BIT special. Perhaps if the anime did a better job of explaining Yuki’s powers people wouldn’t be rolling their eyes. In the anime it just seems like Yuki randomly made some jewelry and handed them out like party favors. SPOILER ALERT in the manga Yuki can make protective charms THUS he made some for his new friends/family members. So it’s not as random as it appears to be…even though the anime makes it that way. I am not quite sure how Hotsuma can use it to sense Shuusei though.

Also if Reiga is the one who injured Tsukumo how was Yuki able to heal him? That shouldn’t be possible but maybe the manga is leaving out that detail too. I swear I am not trying to spoil the manga on purpose. I knew I shouldn’t have read the manga XD

Photobucket

NOOOO! XO

There was a bit of a Toko and Luka moment in this episode. Again DO NOT WANT! I guess Luka wasn’t thinking rationally since he knew his Yuki was off getting injured on purpose. That would make me sad too and drop my guard around someone who is just as sad as me. But I laugh that Luka thinks he is not one of them. Whether he likes it or not he is. Him trying to comfort Toko is proof of that. Sorry Luka, you are one of them.

Photobucket

More touching please!

Aw Luka was sitting by Yuki’s bedside the entire time. And I like that while Luka was insistent that Yuki rest more he didn’t force him in the end to stay in bed. Him being concerned for Yuki is cute and loving and all that jazz. But he isn’t controlling, just concerned and I like that. I do think we deserved to see a hug or something but I guess we will have to settle for Luka brushing away a few tears. Still…I want a hug scene soon.

Photobucket

I'm busting you out of jail....


Photobucket

To take you to your capture!

When Yuki realized Hotsuma from his imprisonment I was like YAY they are going to rescue Shuusei. Then they went to tell Takashiro and I was like NO you are all stupid!!! But then Takashiro didn’t stop them and all was okay again. They got lucky but all was well. While I think Takashiro was doing the right thing by making everyone stay put I do recognize that the boys wanted to save their friend despite the danger. What’s the point in winning the war if you can’t protect what is important in the process? So next time you want to have an honest attack Yuki don’t. It might end badly. Shame on you Luka.

Photobucket

He couldn't use this last week to save Shuusei because that would make sense.

But putting aside the fact that informing Takashiro was a BAD IDEA I do wonder what he is going to do. I assume since he is the head of the clan he has some sort of powers hidden under his suits. XO And he has a magical book too. I wonder what store was handing out those as prizes. XD But instead of sacrificing Yuki Takashiro maybe should have thought of some other plan if he is packing some heat too. We will have to wait until next week to see what Takashiro can do. I expect great things.

Photobucket

Kanata got left behind XO

Kanata randomly showing up in Ashley’s world….COME ON HOTSUMA. I guess I can give him a pass because his boyfriend is kidnapped and he has never met Kanata and possibly not met Reiga. BUT STILL! He should sense these things. Or at least find it SUPER ODD that Kanata would be sucked into this world when only men in Tokyo have been kidnapped. Like…how did he get there?! Don’t you think it is a little random?!
And Yuki?! This is supposed to be your normal friend who has never experienced weird things. Don’t you think he should be….screaming more? I mean I guess Kanata did a good job with trying to pull Yuki away from the danger. Still I think Yuki should have been a little weirded out that Kanata was asking him to STAY with him instead of saying let’s get the hell out of dodge. But I think I will give Yuki credit for being brave and not hiding in the shadows. Yuki has grown up in the short time he has left Kanata. So if Kanata was a normal person I would feel bad for him.

Photobucket

Kanata isn't blind NEWS AT 11!!

But he’s not so no worries. If he does have a split personality I will feel bad for the person who genuinely feels connected to Yuki. But then there is the whole Kanata probably knew Yuki before as Reiga so you know. This is all weird and wonderful. Kanata can’t be totally evil as he was trying to protect Yuki from the fight but people might not be so forgiving since he is the leader of the baddies. I wonder how they are going to react once they rescue Kanata and SURPRISE Kanata is not there.

Photobucket

Okay so that was a little badass.

Luka needs to be slightly more bad ass. He let those tiny little monsters suck out his blood. Granted he did it on purpose so they would blow up but still. He needed to blow them up or summon his dragon of doom. Be the man Luka. BE THE MAN!

Photobucket

All the poor shirts that suffer in this show... :(

Putting aside the fact that Kanata was randomly in this world and no one cared and Luka needed to lose his shirt so he could fight better Yuki and Hotsuma have made it to Shuusei. Finally. It’s been like 24 hours since Hotsuma last saw his precious Shuusei! XO How many more episodes until he is finally rescued as this storyline is getting milked pretty dry. But since it is about Hotsuma and Shuusei I will allow it because they are romantic.

XO I have to wait another week to see if Shuusei gets rescued? Bleh. I will be strong until then. Be strong with me readers.

Photobucket

I look sexier covered in bruises.


2 comments:

macy said...

I can't believe we have to wait another week! I swear, Shuusei's been kidnapped for a week now. ugh. However, I am happy too that Tsukumo's alive! He's so adorable. And yes, totally random with Kanata in the alley and no one thinks this is weird. They just accept that he's there. LOL.

Ahhh!!! I totally wish I could read japanese or chinese so I can catch up to the manga!

Christina said...

I KNOW! With all this talk about rescuing Shuusei I feel as if he has been forgotten. X_X

The not questioning why Kanata was there is special to say the least. I sorta expected Tsukumo to pass out before relaying that important piece of information but the whole HI my friend is here thing was weird...

I want to catch up with the manga...but then I might get sad that I am spoiling the manga. So basically I am hard to please. XD