Monday, June 7, 2010

Nendoroids: Adventures in cosplaying!


Photobucket

We're so cute you don't even notice the camera is off centered!

Today I felt like having a lazy day around the house. That and nothing was on TV. Why have you been letting me down Sci-Fi?! :(

So instead of being productive and cleaning my house/getting some laundry done...I decided I wanted to play with my lovely Nendoroids! My collection keeps growing but I can't ignore some of my older ones because a few new lovelies came into my life. So it is time for some cosplaying Nendoroid style!

Beware of big pictures. Also cats and Nendoroids do not mix.


Photobucket

I am not a cosplaying noob! I want more than ears!


Photobucket

Um I don't want to sing....


Photobucket

Miyuki's outfit is very popular among the nendoroids.


Photobucket

Saber is not pleased with your shenanigans.


Photobucket

Saber actually looks really good in Canaan's outfit.


Photobucket

I got a gun, flowers, and some candy. I am dangerous.


Photobucket

Sadly Canaan does not look as good in Saber's outfit.


Photobucket

Saber wishes to go to school like a normal girl!


Photobucket

Miyuki's awesome hair was too big for Kaito's outfit.


Photobucket

Kaito looks good in a skirt.


Photobucket

Miku is ready for battle!


Photobucket

Shana is ready for battle and Canaan is ready to....learn? XD

6 comments:

HarliqueenNight said...

Your figurines are soooo cute! Where did you get them?

Also, is the Number Manga really good? it sounds interesting.

Christina said...

Amber- XD I love spreading the love of Nendoroids via the internet.

Some of my Nendoroids I get at anime conventions. They are always priced more than what they cost in Japan but once you factor in how much shipping would cost you might save some money that way. http://myfigurecollection.net is also a way to buy second hand figurines. Once you put something on your wishlist you will get emails if another member wants to sell it. The others my husband has bought me as presents but I am pretty sure he has bought them from this site: http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.asp?Typ1_c=101&scope=0&scope2=0&urikire=1&itkey=nendoroid. He doesn't tell me how much he spends but I am sure he has researched it careful.

I would beware buying Nendoroids off ebay, especially if they are Death Note ones. http://myfigurecollection.net helps you by telling you if there are known bootlegs of a nendoroid so you can better spot them.

Please keep in mind all the pictures are of the figurines in different outfits. XD But in their normal bodies they are still super cute.

I think it is a slightly confusing manga but since Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle is my favorite manga ever I like confusing. The art is good and if you are into yaoi there are tons of fanservice scenes. XD

Anonymous said...

GET A LIFE

Christina said...

Anonymous- Your kind words bring me to tears. Thank you for being concerned of my well being and how I spend my free time.

Jamie said...

These posts are my favorite.

Christina said...

Jamie- AW XD I wish I could take them out more without looking like the crazy girl who plays with toys let's run from her. But I need to find something to put them in when I am around. I really need to ask DannyCho where he got his. He carries his nendoroids around a lot and they look like they are in super condition.