Monday, March 15, 2010

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 23

Hello my readers. I have decided to take a break from marathoning Shakugan no Shana (not impressed with the movie) to blog To Aru Kagaku no Railgun. Something that I should have done yesterday. But I am a slacker Tenchi. Between waiting for megavideo to stop the mandatory take a break from the computer pauses and wanting more of the craziness that is Shana Misaka and her crew got pushed aside. I am a very bad blogger.

I was also busy not playing the new Pokémon game. :( WHY DID I MAKE THAT PROMISE! I haven’t even looked at the guide book yet. *sigh* But work is work and I kinda like living in a house so you know.

Photobucket

Our show is almost over...? :(

Enjoy my blog post. There shall only be one more about these crazy girls which brings sadness to my heart!





Episode summary:

Photobucket

Everything will be okay. Now that I have said that watch everything fall apart!

Telestina lets Haruue see Banri only to smile like a villain. Uiharu has plans to visit Haruue in the hospital but stops and sees Harumi instead who is having the worse day ever. Uiharu convinces Harumi to give all her research materials to Telestina to save the kids. This proves to be a bad idea as Telestina is a baddie and tosses Harumi around like a rag doll. Oh and Telestina is also the grand daughter to the man who experimented on the kids to begin with. After getting the truth out of crybaby Uiharu Misaka goes to confront Telestina. But Telestina has activated her Capacity Down and makes quick work of Misaka in her Gundam Suit. Kongo saves Misaka and Misaka has a slight pity party. Saten tells everyone to suck it up and the girls get to work trying to figure out what to do next while Harumi is chasing the baddies in car. The end.

Photobucket

Could you be any uglier?

Telestina is a crazy little fire cracker. I know when Harumi lost her mind she got a bit creepy and there was that deal with the dead demon fetus thing but wow. Telestina morphed from professional lead of an organization to the creepy villain who cackles with a huge mouth and crazy eyes. X_X What is going on here, you are ousted as a bad guy and suddenly you are ugly?

Photobucket

I especially like the Alien head shoulder pads.

I like her suit though. I didn’t know I was watching Gundam: The beginning. Or maybe that Telestina’s real name is Samus.

Photobucket

I think I spend too much time on the internet.

But yes Telestina has revealed herself as being the big bad baddie. She was behind the Capacity Down, she is the granddaughter of the person behind the crystallized esper essence whateverness, and oh yeah she just kidnapped the unconscious kids. I don’t think Telestina could get more bad guyish if she tried. Well she could kick a kitten but then I would cry river of tears.

Photobucket

Who chick fight!

I thought Harumi had a little bit more fight in her but if Telestina really was the first test subject during Operation Fail then she might be stronger than the average human. That and Harumi was thinking with her heart and Telestina was thinking with her brain. Next time Harumi will smash Telestina’s in the ground. But this week OWIE! Pulling out her hair?! X_X

Photobucket

My poor Misaka. :(

After round one, Telestina decided that it was time to find a more worthy opponent. And since Misaka is one of the very few Level 5’s in the city that means OH HI battle time. Only not. On any other day Telestina would have been ground into hamburger meat. But not today. Today Telestina and her Capacity Down got the better of poor Misaka. Misaka’s usual plan of attack first and ask questions later usually works but not when other people are cheating.

Photobucket

Why are you hear again?

I think it just makes me sad that Kongo was the one who did the saving. :(

Photobucket

Okay maybe Saten did some blaming too....

Poor Misaka blamed herself for going out on her own to stop Telestina. Why should she though? Misaka is usually the one kicking butt ANYWAY! I mean I guess she should have told Kuroko who can actually help during battle but Uiharu and my lovely Saten? More times than not Misaka can go in and blow the bad guys away. I am sad that she thought she had to apologize for trying to save the day.

Photobucket

Why is Kuroko making more and more sense each week?!

This week was all about kicking people around. Harumi was eating dust, Misaka got her butt kicked, and Uiharu got the sense slapped into her crying face. Does she know she is in Judgment? Apparently Harumi is fine if she is driving a car at the end of the episode trying to save the kids so why are you crying? I am sorry your best friend of two minutes has been kidnapped but you are actually in charge of scary situations. You are supposed to pull yourself together and call for back up. Not cry on the ground and think how unfair this situation is for her. Stop being a cry baby!!!

Photobucket

DOn't worry, Uiharu still wins the fail award.

Also AntiSkill you disappointment. I get that there is red tape and you are just following orders but seriously. Blow stuff up and ask questions later. XD

Photobucket

The breakfast of champions!

But the episode ends on a positive note with everyone forgiving everyone else and drinking milk. We are girls and we can do anything once we work together kinda feel. Kind of a quick way to make up but my Saten needs lines okay!!!

Photobucket

Let's not insult the hero okay?!

I have a feeling that we are in store for a knock out drag down fight next week with probably no Touma. Which is okay since this is all about girl power. Misaka will save the day, Harumi will wake up her kids, and hopefully I never have to hear Kuroko again! Rejoice the masses!!!




No comments: