Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ookami Kakushi Episode 9

X_X

Photobucket

Um...already?

?_?

Did I just watch this episode? Did anything happen in this episode? Am I greatly underwhelmed? To find out the answers click read more. But I warn you. There won’t be much to read. XD





Photobucket

What a pal!

Most of the episode is dedicated to looking for Nemuru and Hiroshi. Sakaki has decided that Hiroshi would have sucked at being his partner so he threw Hiroshi in a room with Nemuru and walked away. I am not sure what he was trying to accomplish by doing so. I mean, he is trying to avenge people who have been killed by the wolves right? Doesn’t sound very righteous to me to allow an innocent human to die or to tempt a wolf that was behaving. But he wasn’t seen for the rest of the episode so who knows what he is up to.

Photobucket

I sense you dying soon YAY!!!!

Kasai is the name of the wolf that likes to challenge Nemuru. He takes great pleasure in the fact that she lost her role as a hunter and might die because she escaped from house arrest. Instead of just marveling in the fact that all is going to plan Kasai decided to get his hands dirty. He kills Nemuru’s relative Shigetsu because of the deal he had with fake doctor Sakaki. Kasai claims this is because Shigetsu betrayed them and he deserves to die. Yeah him trying to make their clan live a better, longer life is a real betrayal. Kasai’s days are numbered.

We only saw a few seconds of Isuzu waking up in the hospital. For that I am grateful. But it opens up the line of questioning that these wolves can be saved once they start to become untamed. I guess they are allowed to live as long as they don’t kiss anyone and spread their disease? I don’t know.

Photobucket

Are you here to rescue us or kill us? X_X

Kaname wasn’t as helpful as I thought she was going to be. Perhaps if she had told Hiroshi’s father what happened on the first day they could have found the pair first. Now with both groups finding Nemuru and Hiroshi at the same time things are bound to get ugly. But at least she didn’t follow Nemuru’s advice and forgot all that has happened.

Photobucket

WTF does that mean?!

While tied up Nemuru told Hiroshi all about the wolves. Not that it will really interest the viewers as they already know most of this information. In fact the more Nemuru talks about the wolves the more stuff doesn’t add up. Being a wolf isn’t explained well. Just they ARE wolves and they are a tragic bunch. I mean, wouldn’t they want to stop being wolves by kissing someone with a temptation? Nemuru says they lose their humanity that way but maybe that is the way they are supposed to be. It’s kinda like vampires. I understand them not wanting to eat all the humans because HEY we need food and if we ate everyone and or turned them into vampires that would be pretty bad for us. But as long as vampires keep their numbers reasonable and only nom what they need what is the harm in it? That’s how I view the wolves and their situation.

Photobucket

Note to self: Don't smell good ever again.

Really these self imposed rules the wolves put on themselves make no sense. If temptations do cause their kind to go insane get rid of them. Or move to an area free from the Fallens/humans/whatevers and live lives that way. Or they can live with humans and just get rid of the temptations. Yes killing a few temptations isn’t really nice but it’s better than half their clan going insane right? Sorry Hiroshi. 2 people have already died because of you. You are losing the numbers game on this one.

Maybe I am totally not understanding the whole situation and maybe things are more complicated than I know. But I am not understanding the whole dramatic whisper thing Kaname and Nemuru had last week.

Photobucket

Oh if I cut you loose you will eat me? Here let me loosen those ropes!

And once again Hiroshi fails at doing the smart thing. Nemuru was only tied up, not trapped in some SAW death box. Just let her sit there with her red eyes and you sit away from her. Or you can do the stupid thing and let her go. Yay for both of you dying.

I really don’t know where else this series has left to go. The secret is out of the bag and they can only play the MOG tragic destiny card so many times before I roll my eyes. And there are 3 more episodes. X_X How are they going to drag out this hot mess?! Pretty art can only take you so far…..




No comments: