Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kobato Episode 22


Photobucket

This is the most important scene in the entire episode. I guarantee it.

;_; This is me, crying a river of tears. For myself.

Okay and for Kobato. Bu mostly for me because this series is almost over and so many sad things are happening. I thought you promised me a good ending CLAMP! I am totally making that up right now but I want a happy ending okay?! If you are going to do me wrong and never finish X/1999 and Legal Drug and never make Fai and Kurogane kiss the least you can do is make Kobato happy okay?!

But it’s time to wrap this series up so here come more spoilers and speculation. I still call them speculations because even if the truth was staring me in the eye I would still get the situation wrong. So I shall call them speculations!





Episode summary: Everyone cries.

Real Summary: Kobato has a dream/memory where she is a tiny tot and Fujimoto is older. She claims this dream was from long ago. She aids Sayaka in packing up the school and there are sadness and tears. Fujimoto tries to separate himself from the situation by working all the time. Kobato is worried for Sayaka who pretends to be okay with this situation. Okiura sends him man over to see the nursery gets torn down and things get weird with the kids wanting to help. Ioryogi is trying to stage another fight with Heaven to get Kobato more time and he ends up revealing that Kobato might have been the person he was fighting for all along. Fujimoto almost has a soul but crashes his delivery bike. Domoto tells Kobato about Fujimoto being injured but when Kobato acts like she cares about Fujimoto he loses his mind. He tells her she is annoying which breaks her heart. Just then OH HAI messenger bunny and Kobato is out of time. The end.

I am going to talk about the less important parts of the show first. Or at least what I think is less important. Okay anything that isn’t MOG shocking at this point. Anything that seems natural or typical gets talked about first.

Photobucket

Everyone watching this is creepy. Sorry.

I think way too much time was spent watching the poor nursery get torn down. Plenty of people will argue that most of the series happened at Yomogi so DUH watching it get torn apart was a big deal. To me though it was just too sad. Especially when the kids showed up. What kind of parent lets their tiny kids watch their childhood dreams get smashed to pieces? Bad parents that’s who!

Photobucket

I doubt it....

I understand WHY someone would want to be there. Really I do. You can’t believe this is happening, that the place your father worked so hard for is being torn down. You need to see it happen to get closure. HOWEVER I would be in tears over what a sucky situation this is and MOG my father worked so hard for this place why am I here when I have deserved that cry in the corner.

Photobucket

Could we pretend to be a little sorry for Sayaka?

And why was second banana acting so happy about this situation?! I understand that Sayaka was trying to put a smile on her face but why was he acting like this was no big deal. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THESE PEOPLE OR THIS ISSUE!

The issue with Sayaka and Okiura didn’t get resolved. So my comments that I made last week still stand. Apparently Okiura is having some issues with dad and that is why he wasn’t there to watch Sayaka’s dreams become crumbs on the ground. Because you know, Okiura finally doing what his father asked him to do means this is the perfect time for him to be in hot water. WHAT IS GOING ON PEOPLE?!

Photobucket

I do not accept this!

Okay! Onto things that make Tenchi go X_x. That of course would be the first 30 seconds of the episode. You know, with the chibi Kobato playing with dolls and an older look Fujimoto playing the piano. The scene with an older Fujimoto holding baby Kobato in a photo. The one that had a dramatic shot of the Kobato look alike leaving the girl doll on the floor. Yeah that scene.

Photobucket

Lalala I DON'T SEE THIS!!!

NO!!!!! Fujimoto is not Kobato’s father. I will not let it happen. I have that much power people. I can tell CLAMP what to do and change the endings to animes. Thank me all.

Photobucket

I hope Kobato can find happiness. :(

Or not. Kobato woke up and nearly told Ioryogi that this was a memory from a long time ago. This is almost ruling out my theory that Kobato is Fujimoto’s mother. Usually the new theory of Fujimoto is Kobato’s father kicks that theory to the ground. OF COURSE this is CLAMP so there is hope that Kobato is from another universe and is simply falling in love with her father’s look alike. In the eyes of CLAMP that is aokay!

I am not sure what is going on at this point. I thought maybe the anime was going to make Kobato something different than from the manga. That may or may not happen. All that we know right now is that I am super confused.

Photobucket

This series is draggin me through the ringer!

BUT….Ioryogi opened his mouth. He had a plan to kidnap a messenger bunny and bargain with God to give Kobato more time. Because apparently Ioryogi hasn’t been punished enough….It is revealed in a conversation with Mr. Bird, Mr. Bear, and Ginsei that Ioryogi is working so hard for Kobato because of what happened that day. If Ioryogi had taken the hit, it wouldn’t have happened to her. Her=Kobato of course. The place being Heaven. And what is in Heaven people? Angels.

Photobucket

Absolutely no idea what is going to happen next.

This is my head exploding. X_X While we can always assume that Fujimoto is really a different Fujimoto can we really assume that Ioryogi’s Kobato is not really Kobato? Unless the reason he is helping this Kobato out is because his Kobato is stuck in limbo somewhere else things are looking bad. And confusing. Do we have time for a love triangle that never was? This is almost too much for my head to handle.

Photobucket

Nice guy finishing last again :(

Not that this Fujimoto deserves this Kobato anyway. Look at me, turning this into Tsubasa. But yeah, for a split second I thought that Fujimoto died in a violent pizza delivery accident (which isn’t as funny when I think about, seeing as I am a pizza delivery driver) and I was sad. I thought that this is what causes Kobato to have this wish anyway, to go to the place where Fujimoto is (so even if Kobato doesn’t fulfill her side of bargain God still loves her and grants her wish) and has a second chance. You know, the whole people die over little things deal.

Photobucket

My heart is so broken for Kobabo....there are no words..:(

But then he calls her annoying? A waste of time? That she needs to leave him alone? Okay maybe it wasn’t that bad but in Kobato’s mind I am sure it was. She is working up the courage to tell Fujimoto how she feels and figure out what is going on and he treats her like this?!?!?!?!?!? There are no words. Well there are but I have too much anger right now.

Photobucket

Kobato deserves to be loved!

I think this post has been useless. I have no idea what is going on and it feels as if my thoughts are all running together. I need to focus on the facts. Kobato has a memory of a Fujimoto look alike and she has declared this from a long time ago. Ioryogi is the reason why a Kobato maybe person got in trouble with God. Fujimoto is a jerk. Kobato cannot fall in love with the person whom heart she heals but either way she will heal his heart. Kobato will take off her hat next week and reveal all.

Photobucket

If Ioryogi is worried everyone is doomed. DOOMED!

This will end only in tears. And ice cream.

Also how do you kidnap a messenger bunny?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You grab him and stick him in a hamster cage, ala Wish.

Christina said...

Anonymous- I want to have my own messenger bunny now! Surely my husband would break the only two pet rule for a messenger bunny.

Also I almost broke my brain going to bed last night trying to think of how things are going to end. My favorite is where Ioryogi is Kobato's father and the mother is a Kobato look alike. Also Ioryogi is a Fujimoto look alike.

I need more sleep. XD