Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hurry Spring 2010 Anime! Save me from my boredom!

Can the new anime season please start already? There are only so many times I can scream at this Eevee for not evolving or jump/fly/punch in the Pokeathlon before I got stir crazy! I guess I could go outside and get some fresh air (or exercise as we just found out how much the Japan Rail Pass costs!!!) but that would make too much sense!

But yeah. I don’t want to commit myself to watching an older series before the new stuff comes out because then I really will have too much on my plate. But as the days go by and I am not blogging on my normal days I get a little antsy.

Photobucket

I still have the manga though....

But I think I am really just suffering from Kobato withdrawals since it is Wednesday. Kobato is happy though! I should be happy for her.




Angel Beats is scheduled to air April 3rd. Since this series is so popular I think that it could possibly be subbed the next day. So perhaps that will be my Sunday blog posts. A post in a sea of posts of course.

Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan is scheduled to air April 4th. I haven’t seen too many people excited about this series but it almost has a Fushigi Yuugi feel to me. Also there aren’t many pretty girls to look at so OH NO boys won’t like it. So if all goes well this might be my Tuesday blog post.

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitte Iru is going to be a little late to the game. It is scheduled to premier on April 11th. I am not sure how this show will go over with me or the rest of the world but it might be a Monday blog post if it’s available on time. Perhaps if I pick up all these shows it will really depend when they are available to me and I can play it by ear. But I usually like to do things on certain days each week. MMM order.

K-On!! is probably one of the most anticipated shows of the season and it’s going to premier on April 7th. A Wednesday. :( I am sure it will be subbed by Thursday, the day I am SUPPOSED to be at work all day (that is if people stop cussing at me which causes everyone to side with them and blame me for their mental breakdown thus sending me home early…). But even though I scheduled to be at work almost all day on Thursdays and Fridays I will blog K-On!! as soon as possible. Wish it was airing during my time off though or my easy working days. :(

Of course I am not considering that Japan is like 12 hours ahead of us (or at least I think so) so this could go to crazy town and nothing will happen the way I want it to. But as it stands I am going to have something to watch on most of my days off which means I can get blogging done on time. YAY ME! But no pressure on subbers. XD I rather have good subs than hurried subs.

So….I still have a few days before the new season starts for me. And I am sad right now because I can’t figure out to download the new Pikachu route on my pokewalker. But it’s only a few more days and my laptop will be filled with new animes to watch, hopefully ones that I will like. For now…I will keep earning money to shove down that Eevee’s throat because I want Espeon. So hang in there fellow anime fans, we only a few more days to go until the new spring season woohoo!




No comments: