Sunday, March 21, 2010

Nendoroid Fun at an Orchid Festival


Photobucket

Tsukasa's first trip outside!

Welcome to another edition of People Stare at Tenchi as she takes weird pictures! Today's nendoroid outing was at Orchid Festival that was free to the public. YAY FOR FREE PEOPLE! The nendoroid who decided to come along for the ride was Tsukasa Hiiragi minus her tail. I am prone to losing things. Come experience the silliness that is Tsukasa and beautiful flowers that are orchids.

Just as a side note I didn't take ANY of these pictures. As you can see I am holding Tsukasa as I am not skilled enough to take nendoroid pictures without my hand in the picture. So....XD Yeah. I don't think my husband knew what I was going for and was trying to get the whole flower in the picture. Which is still very lovely. Also I dragged my husband to a flower festival to take nendoroid pictures on his day off. I am lucky to have any pictures at all! Besides we were there to see the flowers right? XD

Another side note: How do you get marks off nendoroids? Apparently I bopped Tsukasa on her nose and there is a mark on her. :( I fail sometimes. I tried 409 All Purpose Spray with no luck. Sad Tench is sad!!




Photobucket

Orchids come in so many different shapes, sizes, and colors! It was almost overwhelming!


Photobucket

Tsukasa really loves the huge white orchids! So pretty!


Photobucket

Are they going to eat me?


Photobucket

Simple yet elegant!


Photobucket

Are they watching me?!


Photobucket

Built in watering cans!


Photobucket

Um...these look like Star Ship Trooper bugs....I am going to be eaten!!!


Thanks for stopping by and looking at my pictures. Sorry for the blurriness. In a lot of the pictures the camera tried focusing on the stuff in the background and not the flowers! Maybe one day we will have that professional camera the crazy man was using today. But for now we are happy with our little camera that takes mostly great pictures. And I still love Tsukasa even with her black little nose.



No comments: