Friday, April 30, 2010

I don't have time for your shenanigans!

Today I worked 11 straight hours at work (unless you count the five whole minutes I took to eat a slice of pizza and candy bar). As such there will be no Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan blog post. Maybe Sunday I will get around to writing one but tonight I am not up to watching a show that nearly put me to sleep last week (although sleep would be nice). Maybe episode 4 will blow me out of the water but chances are it won’t and I don’t need to put myself through more aggravation. Late post will be late because of work and because it didn’t get subbed the day I thought it was going to (Tuesday). Sadness fills my heart.

So instead of blogging Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan I will recount annoying and special customers. Today will be extra special as I will include a boss suck! XO Go me living on the edge.

This post is brought to you by Code Red. Code Red. The drink that makes the day worthwhile.


If you don’t want to tip the delivery driver perhaps you should have a game plan about stiffing me before I get to the door. Because really, your friend calling out “How much do you want to tip her?” and you answering “Nothing” was super classy. I’m not sure how you could have been a bigger douchebag. If that was your goal congrads, you win. If that was not your intent answer the door next time so you can discreetly not tip me. But either way I hate you.

When ordering a pizza I don’t expect to see a spotless house when I show up. Most of the time people are ordering pizza because they don’t want to go out (but please be wearing clothes!!!!). And my house is never spotless so I am not really one to talk. However before a stranger or even a friend comes over to your house you might want to clean the random piles of dog crap all over your carpet. It really is an appetite killer, the smell of a yummy pizza being overshadowed by the stench of poop. And I am not talking about one random act of poop. I am talking about turds all over the floor and how can anyone walk in the house kind of disaster. I want to barf now.

This is more of customer WTF/silly moment than RARW! My co-worker took the call and was mildly amused. The customer gave my co-worker her address and proceeded to order carry out pizzas. XD Like hello we don’t need your address if you are coming to pick them up. But this is loads better than a person ordering pizzas and not giving us their address and they RARW where is my pizza later. Still I found it funny.

If I ask you to repeat something 3 times maybe you could take the hint and leave the room with a crying baby. But I guess it is more fun to get pissy at me for not understanding you over the screams of an infant. I enjoy being a punching bag sir. Heaven forbid the blame be on you.

Why are you asking me why your total is so much? Oh I see you are mad that you didn’t get the advertised deal in the window. The one that talks about our one topping carry-out special. The one you didn’t order. Yes I understand that it is easy to get the words one topping and deluxe mixed up. Silly me charging you the correct price for a pizza that has loads of toppings on it. I forget that the customer is always right.

Today was super duper busy. Like I don’t have time to drink a sip of water and all three lines are on hold busy. So Mr. Boss maybe you shouldn't call your wife to complain about how slow we are delivery the pizzas to your location while she is in the store. Standing next to my sibling. Who doesn’t work for you but is helping us out because it is that bad. We probably wouldn’t have known your part of the conversation if your wife hadn’t started running her mouth saying that yes, we were making excuses for the pizzas not being MOG there right now and basically calling us lazy. So while bashing your employees is never a good idea bashing them in front of their sibling is a worse idea. You're welcome for all the hard work we put in today.

1 comment:

asmaa ali said...


شركة كيان لنقل العفش بالرياض والمدينة المنورة وجدة ومكة والطائف والدمام تقديم لكم دليل كامل لشركات نقل العفش بالمملكة العربية السعودية
نقل عفش شركة كيان
دليل شركات نقل العفش
شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض