Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nendoroid Wish List

I like stuff. I like going to the store and spending money on things I really don't need. I can spend hours on Ebay outbidding people and laughing when I win and they lose. My mother tells me all the time that I have way too much stuff and I need to save my money.

But I don't listen. XD In fact my want list grows all the time and I am sure my house is looking more and more like dealers room booth all the time. Sometimes I wonder my husband thinks of all the wonderful merchandise that ends up at our house. The other day he referred to my car as the kitty mobile but since it was in good spirits I think he is okay with it.

Simplicity inspired me to do this post with her Fuyu’s Wishlist. That and the nendoroid in her wish list is on my wish list too. XD

Credit for the pictures go to Good Smile Company and Nendoroid.org. On to the wish list!




Photobucket

MUST HAVE!

Nendoroid Saber Lily may be the cutest thing I have ever set my eyes on. And I own about 4287389 Hello Kitty products so I know cute. Given how popular Saber is and how fast this item is likely to sell she would probably be my first choice out of all the nendoroids on my list. She is too darn cute to pass up! Behold the utter cuteness and praise her glory!

Photobucket

Konata the kitty meow! XD

Lucky Star was a pretty good anime and they have such cute nendoroids for the series. Konata ends up being the cutest out of all her friends despite the fact she usually has a dopey expression on her face. This one might be a little hard to come by but that is why it's called a wish list!

Photobucket

Woot for more Lucky Star!

Even though Konata usually steals the show Miyuki is pretty darn cute. She makes wearing glasses extremely adorable. I love her long hair and innocent facial expression. Must have one day.

Photobucket

Anime cosplaying another anime? X_X

Here is a combination of Fate/Stay Night. Konata is at home cosplaying Saber while Kagami looks overjoyed to cosplay Rin. These nendoroids will probably cost some decent cash now but it is fun to dream.

Photobucket

Nagi-chan to the rescue!

Anyone familiar with Kannagi will recognize Nagi immediately. Armed her cute impurity wand and posing a move from her signature dance Nagi-chan is ready to fight evil. Or sit adorably on a shelf.

Photobucket

Action that is cute?!

To be honest I don't know much about this nendoroid. I know she ( I think) is from a game called TriggerHeart Excelica. And that it is unbelievable cute. Being cute overshadows the fact I know nothing about her!

Photobucket

Quick revive me!

But I do know where this cutie comes from. XD Nao is the cute mascot from a MMORPG called Mabinogi. She guides you on your journey in this new world and brings you back to life when you splat yourself against the ground. But she is mostly knows for being cute and for that I must have her!

Photobucket

Another big dream.

Here is the biggest HAHA dream on my wish list. The girls from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya look dangerous yet sexy in their naughty bunny outfits. I am sure these ladies will cost the most out of my list and fanboys are probably hording the figurines that are out there. Greedy pigs. XD

Photobucket

Whoever you are...you are cute!

Here is another nendoroid that I have no idea who she is. But that is okay because the amount of sheer MOG cuteness makes up for that. For the record her name is Kureha and she is from a RPG called Shining Wind. The only sad thing is she has a pose where she looks dead. :( I do not want nendoroids with dead poses okay?!

Photobucket

But where is the secret one?!

Time for the Petits! Apparently there is not enough Lucky Star on my wish list as this adds 11 more to the total. I especially love the swim suit and the shrine maid ones. Since I was spoiled with two different complete sets of Petits last Christmas I have high hopes I will get this one too. XD

Photobucket

Speaking of Petits....


Photobucket

Here are some more!

Even though the Petits are about half the size of the normal nendoroids (hence Petits) I love them just as much. But with this particular set I am not really digging the boys very much. The girls from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya are super cute and make up from the boys lack of....well cuteness so it all works out.

Photobucket

One last who the heck are you nendoroid.

This particular nendoroid was one of the first ones I ever saw. Her name is Melissa Seraphy and I guess she is from a game Waga Mama Capricco. But she is a nendoroid in a pumpkin! I simply must have her!

Photobucket

Hat of cuteness!

Rounding out the must have nendoroid wish list is Riannon from Tears To Tiara. Even though I only watched one episode from the series and I wasn't terribly impressed I thought Riannon was cute. In fact she was the main reason I gave the series a chance. She is almost too cute for words with the over sized hat and beautiful dress. She would make a wonderful addition to my small nendoroid collection.

So ends my dream wish list. Of course I would like to own all the nendoroids out there and have a little army of them at my beckon call. But given that the starting price of these little guys is 35ish dollars (without shipping) that probably won't happen. So these are the ones that I would like to own the most out of all the nendoroids. Tis nice to dream big dreams. XD



No comments: