Saturday, July 18, 2009

07-Ghost Episode 15 FINALLY!

Well then. This post is only 500 years late. And for once it is totally 100 percent NOT MY FAULT!

Tuesday night my laptop just stopped working in the middle of a movie. Told the husband and thought he could figure it out. Nope. Got an appointment with Comcast for TODAY to come fix it. I nearly died as the internet barely was working.

Comcast guy gets here and fixes the internet YAY....but now my laptop isn't working. At all. -_________________________________- So now my husband is going to take it to Best Buy sometime next week...and I die.

Photobucket

The laptop is...broken?!

So here I am on his computer and my fingers HURT. I am so not use to keys anymore and a mouse. It is taking so long to even type this. :( Sadness. And the screen is widescreen so my pictures look jacked up. I am just going to post without a summary this week (too) as I just want to get this posted already! Sorry about the wait and hopefully this gets fixed VERY soon.



Photobucket

Teito doesn't need to be tall. He can FLY!

Hello my dear 07-Ghost anime. I see that you are just as angsty and emo as ever. But that is why I love you and tune in every week to see what kind of sad face Teito makes this time. And this episode did not disappoint.

Photobucket

By all means trust the word of a crazy man.

Teito is once again questioning if the church is acting on his behalf or are they acting shady and will betray him in the end. Teito please…pick a side. I understand that you have gotten screwed in the past and it is hard to trust anyone. Or maybe you have been watching too many animes yourself and realize that the likelihood of getting screwed over is pretty great. But you need to trust SOMEONE.

Photobucket

Best friends FOREVER!

At first I was -_- that Teito would trust Hakuren over Frau and the other priests. But it makes sense in a way, a way beyond Hakuren looking like Mikage and nearly swearing a blood oath on their friendship too. No it makes sense because Hakuren knows nothing about Teito. He just thinks Teito has a really confusing past and a lot of hurt in his heart. But Frau and the others have shown time and again they know what is up with Teito and his mighty Eye of redness. If someone knew that much about me I might be a little suspicious too.

Photobucket

Teito's logic scares me..

So what am I trying to say? That I want Teito to trust Frau but logically he shouldn’t. See I never contradict myself at all. But I want Teito to trust Frau and it to be all sparkly and magic when Frau protects Teito and it to be all yaoiful in my head. But Teito has had military training to make his suspicious nature even more cynical. So I will just pout as Teito spends the rest of the series being confused and sad. But hey, he didn’t cry about Mikage this episode so that is progress right?

Photobucket

Doesn't anyone else want to sit near the fountain?

Even with all that said…I am still dubbing that fountain Teito’s Emo Corner. There is nowhere else in that entire church for him to look sad and pout about his life. And it is way out in the open which makes it a really bad I WANT TO BE ALONE spot. But hey…pouting Teito is a cute Teito. That and Frau knows where to find Teito and give him a hug.

Photobucket

His word attack thing is slightly...different.

Haruse and Kuroyuri are up to a whole bunch of crazy. And by crazy I mean wtf is going on. I understand they did that to crap to set up Frau but what were they doing?! That is some special kind of magic that has them making weird word attacks and not being there shadows. But I guess it doesn’t have to make sense.

Photobucket

Oppies?

I am curious about what Haruse is. Apparently he only has half a soul? What could that business be about? He doesn’t strike me as one of those War or whatever types. He seems to be in full control of his body so he isn’t a Kor. Well, whatever he is his loyalties to Kuroyuri seem strong than his loyalties to Ayanami.

Photobucket

Homeboy (girl) gots issues.

But Kuroyuri is completely 1000 percent on team Ayanami. Has the t-shirt, bumper sticker, and never misses a meeting kind of loyalty. He takes his missions seriously and was crying after he found out that Frau has Ayanami’s scythe. So I wonder if it safe to assume that Frau was never on good terms with team Ayanami and I imagined that whole traitor thing last week. Because I am not seeing where the traitor part comes in.

Photobucket

I wonder whose body he picked!!!!

But we were given more information about Verloren. His minions of darkness are trying to summon him back to Earth and they need both the Eye’s of Specialness to do so. Oh and Ayanami is not…really Verloren. Or not from the sounds of it. It sounds like (to me anyway) that Ayanami was chosen to be Verloren’s vessel upon his return. But who knows if Verloren has already taken over his personality or if Verloren had his own personality to begin with. But Frau has Verloren’s scythe, the Eye’s of Specialness are more important than just some power source, and Ayanami’s crew is down for bring back the darkness King. Special.

Photobucket

People...being misleading?!

I would like to take this time to announce that I was once again wrong. Or probably wrong. But 99.9 percent wrong. I do not think that Frau is Father. But in my defense the last episode was rather misleading with Frau and Father saying the exact same thing. That and Frau and Father look identical. But in the same way that Teito is not the dude in Ayanami’s crew or Hakuren….Frau is not Father. I was tricked and betrayed! Curse you!

Photobucket

Plus he looks dead.

So why isn’t Frau Father? Well because Father is really Fia Kruez. And he was in waterfall of memories or whatever Castor and Fia Kruez took Teito. And Frau was running around being arrested. So…it leads me to believe that Father is dead and that is why he can talk to Teito like that. That and the fact that Haruse was being very dramatic about tossing around Fia Kruez's name and magical pendant. The Ghost have been around for quite a while so I don’t think Frau could be the reincarnation of Father. So….I don’t know why Frau said the same thing Father did. Maybe Frau had contact with him at one point.

Photobucket

Apparently not that high....

Why was Frau arrested? I thought he was a little bit higher on the food chain that the normal bishops? And what was keeping him from telling the truth about the situation? I mean, leaving out the details that he is a Ghost and he has a magical scythe in his arm. The church of good looking men has a very strict policy of arrest now, ask questions later. And everyone sucks for not noticing something creepy was going on before. Hurry up next week so we can see Frau rescue Teito again!




No comments: