Friday, April 4, 2014

Update de Tenchi: Cough, Sneeze, Sleep. Repeat. Where's the anime?

Braiiiiiiiiiiiiiins! BRAAAAAINNNNS!!!!!!
 photo animesick_zpsbe9d74d0.jpg
That's me minus the guitar and....2374 more tissues I think.
Yeah zombies. Not on my TV obviously because The Walking Dead season finale was Sunday. But in my house. Me. X___X I have spent the last 5 days on the couch. Many tissues have been sacrificed to the trashcan gods. I literally have no skin on my nose. It was like I said You know what, I am going to get all caught up on past animes to get ready for the new season and BAM time to be sick. Who needs to be awake for more than 4 hours at a time? Not this blogger.  

So...yeah. It is looking like I can sorta function NOW. Why does medicine taste so horrible? Like really I feel like crap all over, it takes all my energy to even take a shower and now I have to swallow things that make me want to be more sick. Yeah no fun. Even though food has not regained it's proper taste yet I have managed to stay upright for a few hours. Enough sense in me to see what still needs to be done. X___X Which is a lot of anime posts. 

So what do I have DONE verses what needs to be done. Working quickly to finish things here and there I have the following posts ready to be uploaded: 

My Spring 2014 Picks 

 Noragami episode 9 

 Noragami episode 10 

Nagi no Asukara episode 22 

Nagi no Asukara episode 23

So that leaves the following to be watched and blogged in the next 24 hours....... 

Noragami episodes 11 and 12. 

Nagi no Asukara episodes 24, 25, and 26.

Hamatora episodes 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. 

WEEE FOR BEING SICK! So clearly I will not finish in time to have a clean slate for the new season. Le sigh. But since I am quite jobless right now I guess I have the time to do a few blog episodes each day until I catch up. So as long as I can stay conscious there will be posts people. XD Just....being later than usual is bothering me.

In other updates yes I am still jobless. And to add some crumbles of absolute suck on the situation Japan 2014 is probably not happening. Because my old job at Mike's Pizzeria wasn't done screwing me over yet and TADA after some massive drama part of my hard earned Japan fund had to go to paying off that issue. Just...yeah a lot of drama and unhappy ex-employees at Mike's Pizzeria right now. When it rains it pours. Needless to say no Japan 2014 is pretty sad for me and my little brother who is stationed there alone right now.

The only upside (well conscious side) to my week has been the lovely husband. He borrowed a bunch of Disney DVDs from his friend so when I had a few awake hours I could watch some Disney magic before going back to bed. I have discovered that anything with Part 2 in it and wasn't made by Pixar is awful. Like The Little Mermaid 2 made me embarrassed for Disney. Tarzan was nice but I am not sure I see the big deal behind that film. Out of all the movies I watched and can remember Wreck it Ralph was my favorite. So....time to get to downloading and blogging right? XD Thanks for keeping me company Disney but I got anime to watch. What to start with though.....

No comments: