Monday, September 17, 2012

Tenchi's Magical Mini Vacation to Disney Part Two

Have you all had enough Disney pictures yet? Well...I hope not. XD Of course I could amaze you with pictures of my cat. Here is Kira sleeping on the bed. And here is a pic of her sleeping in a chair. And who could forget this picture of Kira sleeping under a blanket. Amazing.
Photobucket
The Haunted Mansion. A must any trip but really when it is for Halloween!
But I love Disney folks. My trip was a week ago but it still feels like yesterday. Amazing how I only went once as a kid. Maybe now because we as adults can afford to save for trips. Perhaps that is why I feel so magic now that I am adult, because I never used it all up when I was younger. But for those who like trip/theme park photos...here is the second part of our trip weee! Happy Halloween in September!
Photobucket
The husband and I were trying to make our way back to Main Street to get our interactive cards when I spotted a line. And since I pretend I am part Japanese I immediately needed to get in this line before finding out what it is for. Spoiler Alert: It was for Halloween Limited Edition pins. So while we waited in line these lovely men came by and sang songs for us. Think of them like a Barber Shop Quartet only dead.
Photobucket
After buying our pins and getting our cards we started the husband's path on the cards. Along the way we stopped at various candy paths we stumbled upon. YAY CANDY!
Photobucket
The castle while it is not in show mode. Isn't it cool?
Photobucket
Some of the characters were randomly walking around. Not on the map or for anything scheduled. Just snap and go we got places to be!
Photobucket
Parade time. It was rather dark when we watched the parade. Perhaps next time we should watch the first one so it will be a little lighter outside?
Photobucket
Oh snap a real ghost picture?!
Photobucket
Hey Mickey! You look more like a court jester, not some scary Halloween person. XD
Photobucket
I love all the baskets the Pooh Characters have. They should sell them in the gift shops.
Photobucket
I am not sure what Kang is dressed as. More like she threw her kitchen towel around her waist and called it a day.
Photobucket
The Croc wants more than hands. He wants to eat....badly dressed tourists!
Photobucket
The floats look cool at night. Wish they showed up better in the pictures. I know the husband did the best he could. Thank you camera man!
Photobucket
I am surprised how calm the dog was given the performance going on behind him. X___X Good doggie. Why can't all dogs be good, especially when I deliver their owners pizza?
Photobucket
Time for some more spooky floats. Graveyards anyone?
Photobucket
I liked how my husband captured this picture mid dance move.
Photobucket
This section of the parade was weird and out of place. Yay cowboys and farmers? I see.
Photobucket
I'll meet you on the other side!
Photobucket
XO I have no idea why this picture looks like that but...it is cool yes?
Photobucket
Last float! Time to get some candy and high tail it to the Haunted Mansion before the rest of the crowd does. XD
Photobucket
While the husband was riding Space Mountain I hung out near the Dance Party Area. I do love me some Stitch.
Photobucket
The park is closing down. How did we spend 8 hours in the Magic Kingdom already? Time just flew by. And while we were passing the castle...we see two girls wearing Disney kimonos? X__X Did we fly across the world?
Photobucket
The husband wanted to buy a shirt on the way out from the park. By the time we got off our last ride (which we were in WELL BEFORE the park closed) it was 12:15 and everything was locked down. What are we really at Tokyo Disney?!
Photobucket
At least we got to take pictures before we left. Wonder how late the last guest left.
Photobucket
Blurry view of the entrance. NOOO! Don't make us leave. :(
Photobucket
Let there be light!!! It is the next day and it is time to check out of our hotel at the Fantasia All Movie room. Must take pictures. XD
Photobucket
Um...yeah. This looked better in person. Without the pole in the way. Run from the angry broomsticks!
Photobucket
This was the way to our actual room. Glad we stayed in this building than the other Fantasia building. The husband loves this movie to death so it made him happy too.
Photobucket
How many souvenirs do I have to buy to fill those suitcases up?
Photobucket
Front view of our hotel. It is what it is. I mean...most of hotels are just boring up and down buildings yes? At least it is different.
Photobucket
Back to Downtown Disney. After we took our trip to the Art of Animation hotel we wound up back at the place of much money spending. We were hungry so it was time to spend time with elephants and giant animals.
Photobucket
Um we are not the noms. You must order your own noms.
Photobucket
As I said in the first post the Rainforest Cafe was undergoing some construction. Maybe some of the magic was affected by that because I prefer the T-Rex Cafe. Yay dead dinosaurs!
Photobucket
Although eating under a mushroom might be cool. XD
Photobucket
Over to the World of Disney store. Time to wait for the pin book and take pictures at the same time.
Photobucket
I like how each of the rooms in this store have different themes. But as I have said before I would like it if more items were store exclusive. Like you can only buy this watch in the jewelry section of the store. Not in the Christmas Store across the way. That would make more people go into ALL the stores to make sure they don't miss anything. Instead if everything is in every store people will go meh one store is enough.
Photobucket
Of course I always end up leaving Disney poor so what do I know? XD I love the funny shirts that are found in this room but most are made for men.
Photobucket
There is so much to see in this store I feel as if I find new things to look at all the time.
Photobucket
The skeletons were actually shaking this time! I have never seen that before!
Photobucket
Some Halloween decorations. Everything looks better with a holiday theme yes?
Photobucket
Can I buy the displays? XD
Photobucket
XD The most expensive shirt I own. AND it's white. Clearly this will be disastrous. But for now I am loving TrenD and my new shirt.
Photobucket
The husband decided it was spoil the Tenchi trip and bought me this new bag. You can hold your trading pins in the front portion and in the back portion it functions like a real purse. So much easier to trade pins now. Thank you honey!
Photobucket
Since we did other things this trip we didn't come away with as much candy. But we do have our interactive cards which is better than candy that won't last long yes? Overall we had a great time. Glad we ended up getting the tickets and finding lovely pins all around the place. XD Can't wait til next time...which might be Christmas! Stay tuned to see if that happens.

No comments: