Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nendoroid Sayaka Miki....because I wanted the whole set?

HAHA! Look how exciting my title is. But that is how I feel about this nendoroid. The day it came in the mail I was like.....oh. The husband wanted to know why I wasn't taking her out of the package and taking pictures. Probably because I only bought it to complete the entire Mahou Shoujo mMdoka Magica set. XD Only reason folks. Least favorite character in the series and even her faces for the nendoroid are bleh. Can't blame them since that is how she is....
Photobucket
Addresses in Japan are hard.
So with that said....I did take some pictures of her after dust built up all around her. And when I had other nendoroid posts in the queue that came after her. A nendoroid is a nendoroid though right? Always cute?
Photobucket
This is where Sayaka lived for the first few days. Until it became time to take out the trash and the box had to go. XD
Photobucket
Ah Sayaka. The crazy pants magical girl who probably had the quickest descent into madness out of any girl. I mean we only saw a few girls but I can say that she went insane rather fast and most girls wallow in their woe is me for a few days, not the whole 6 minutes Sayaka seemed to take.
Photobucket
Every single accessory was a sword. So interesting indeed.
Photobucket
Picture of Sayaka's interesting little stand. And my cat trying to eat Sayaka. That is how much this house love Sayaka. The husband didn't remember her from the series either as I had to explain to him that she was part of a series and that is why I bought her. XD
Photobucket
Oh my gosh this picture is creepy. Like what is this? A mirror funhouse that is coming to kill me in my sleep? Well....here is Sayaka. Coming to save you. Or eat your face.
Photobucket
Sayaka decided to be a magical girl after seeing a veteran magical girl get her head bitten off. This would be Sayaka looking forward to her long and successful career of doing good and not going crazy.
Photobucket
It is a shame I don't like Sayaka more. Blue is my favorite color. Her outfit is a bit boyish without going to far out of the genre. But her haircut is boring city right?
Photobucket
This is Sayaka being a ballerina or something. Okay she is really attacking with her sword. And doing it in motion. Does my camera hate Sayaka too? Why do all the pictures look blurry?
Photobucket
Sayaka is known for her many, many swords. And since she can't pull them out of her skirt they are on little stands around the figurine. You have to place the stands just so if you want to use all the swords. Maximizing the amount of swords people!
Photobucket
Trying to give you a side view of what all the swords look like. You have to get the stand positioned in just a way that Sayaka isn't flying in the air but she isn't running into swords themselves. Because Sayaka hurting herself would be awful. XD
Photobucket
Serious face time! Sayaka actually looks better with a scowl on her face. Like take me serious before I cut your face off.
Photobucket
This is Sayaka's America's Next Top Model pose. Is she fierce? One wrong move and all the swords crash down. Posing is hard work.
Photobucket
I swear all these pictures looked better on the camera. They must have rotted on my computer or something.
Photobucket
Best picture in the bunch. Actually Sayaka doesn't look that bad like this does she? Almost like....I can almost like her. Dramatic face of how Sayaka will save everyone.
Photobucket
Sayaka comes with three faces and one is....an ouch face? I don't even know people. It only looks good in certain poses. Not versatile at all.
Photobucket
This was me trying to make the poop face work in another pose. The result was Sayaka having crazy looking arms. So...we shall not be using the poop face often. XD
Photobucket
Sayaka and her broken hands....are in the back row of my case now. XD Which I mean to get a new one of when I was in Downtown Disney but that went out the window when I saw all the lovely pins. XD But yes Sayaka...a must have if people...want the whole set of magical girls. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when mm was airing i posted a sayaka amv (when she became a witch) and got a lot of comments from people about how they loved sayaka and cried when she became a witch. but agree w you, i didn't get sayaka, least fave of the mm nendoroids. also this nendoroid doesn't really look like sayaka nor is it cute. sorry to hate on your purchase but something is off abt the face. oh well - still insanely jealous of the *rest* of your collection. >:D

Christina said...

Anonymous- Believe me I am not excited about her either. I was like....why am I spending a good chunk of money on something that I meh?! Oh to complete a collection? Surely that is the sign of a crazy person.

Maybe if she had her insane face or something she would be more interesting. But she was just boring looking on the show of course she ends up being a boring nendoroid. XD All the others are cute though.

Only a true nendoroid/anime fan can appreciate my collection. My mother rolls her eyes at the "tiny pieces of plastic rotting in my house"......So comments like your make me happy. Thank you!