Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shin Sekai Yori episode 7: You're trying to get home why?

Guys. Guys. For real. Can people stop posting really stupid shit on Facebook? Really because I am about ready to mass delete a lot of people and how can my online games flourish if I don't have people to send me crap? Just please think before you post. I know that is not possible but...if you want to post something post kittens. Not stupid political stuff that actually applies to you but you are too stupid to realize it.
Photobucket
Saki likes to yell at people/animals a lot....
GO ME! So yes what was I say? Crazy things? So it must be Shin Sekai Yori episode 7 time. Spoilers for everything that isn't human being called a QueerRat.
Photobucket
Please drawn attention to the fact that you don't have any powers okay. Good job.
Episode Summary: Saki and Satoru are still in grave danger. Squera decides to tell them exactly how much danger they are in by counting all the baddies. The wild QueerRats start off in one formation and then break into another one…and start flinging rocks into the woods where Saki and the others are. She tells Satoru to light certain trees on fire and to throw back the biggest boulders but Satoru is getting tired fast. Squera takes off because he doubts they are gods now and Saki and Satoru have to run as well. Things are not looking good as the kids try to escape until they see Squera talking to wild QueerRats. Satoru and Squera kill the wild ones. Satoru starts to look worse while Saki accuses Squera of being a traitor. He explains that he isn’t when a war horn is heard. Reinforcements from another colony arrive. They travel with Squera to meet with the other colony’s general Kirōmaru. He is busy dispatching a few left over wild ones but greets the kids as gods. They all venture over to the nest where some babies are brought out. Kirōmaru gives Squera some of the spoils of war and Saki thinks back to how Squera was worried about that happening to his people.
Photobucket
Yes we are stupid! Now can we please get back home so we can die?!?!?
Saki and Satoru are taken to some QueerRat quarters where they have the closest conversation that didn’t result in sex ever. Satoru explains that Kirōmaru’s colony is the most loyal to humans and thus will probably listen to the adults. Satoru thinks that Kirōmaru has already notified the adults about the kids and how their powers are sealed and you know what happens to misbehaving kids. So Saki and Satoru make a run for it. Squera follows them and asks to help lead the gods to their canoes. He does so without incident and Saki and Satoru meet up with Maria and the others. They start canoeing themselves back home when they realize that Kirōmaru’s ships are approaching them. They prepare for the worst but Kirōmaru surprises them by towing them closer to home. Kirōmaru tells the kids to not tell the adults about how he helped and Squera wishes them luck. The kids camp out that night and Saki explains that as long as the kids remember their mantra she can unlock their powers. Saki, Maria, and Mamoru have theirs written down at home while Shun remembers his. Saki unlocks his powers and they plan on showing the adults those two having their powers still and sneak in to get the other free powered up. Their plan seems to work and they are welcomed back to the village yet adult Saki explains that they were super wrong about everything. THE END!!!
Photobucket
His eyes haunt me so. X___X
What the hell am I watching? And more importantly why am I still watching this? I mean I know I am not in it for the censored love scenes that are apparently are coming up so what the hell? What the hell folks?
Photobucket
Running back to mom and dad will surely solve all your problems!
Lets start with the end of the episode since I think that is why this show is special. The kids were SO WORRIED about the QueerRats killing them because the adults told them to. Yet where were the kids trying to get back to? VillageRKillsKids. Oh I see folks. They are going to do fool the adults into thinking they NEVER lost their powers and all will be well. Just pay no attention to the practically destroyed QueerRat colony and the dead priest over there. Nothing to see here folks, nothing to see at all.
Photobucket
Can I just one minute to reflect on my life sucking please? I need just one minute.
But Tenchi they are 12. Give them a break. They have been through so much trauma. Well Satoru was thinking of all the possibilities when they were with “friendly” QueerRats was he not? If he thought Kirōmaru was going to kill them because the adults ordered him to what was going to happen when they returned to the village? If the adults were that convinced that the kids talked to the Fail Eevee and had their powers sealed for knowing the truth why would they buy a dog and pony show of Satoru and Shun using their powers? If the kids were paying attention AT ALL to the Fail Eevee besides the oodles and oodles of sex they should be having (should because clearly things are not following the source material in a way that would make sense) they would know that the adults have a plan A, B, and Z. As adult Saki explains they were terribly wrong about assuming things were going to be alright but it appears for a while as the kids look aged they got away with things for a little while.
Photobucket
YES! So don't go back!!!!!!
But even if they magically remembered that they all wrote down their mantra in their Justin Bieber Diaries why would they want to go back to the village? The kids have been spending all this time fighting to survive as these ugly creatures fight it out they must have forgotten the part where this village was built on blood and dead kids. Oh wait Satoru mentioned that. So I ask again…WHY?! If I thought my parents and all the adults around me were lying sacks of shits I wouldn’t be taking a lovely canoe ride back home. I would be like look guys we need to come up with a game plan or live out in these woods for the rest of our lives having orgies. I vote for orgies. But nooooooooooo its we got to get back home. Maybe because they are kids. Smart kids who are doing a lot of stupid things but I guess kids in these situations want their parents even if they are lying sacks of shit. Maybe if they had been older they would have opted for the orgy situation.
Photobucket
Your tricks didn't work? I am so surprised.
I do wonder at what age are adults told of all this wonderful news. I am sure most adults do not know the entire truth. Perhaps only a handful of adults know everything but I am sure most if not all know that society will go out of control if crazy teenagers and their crazy tendencies go ….crazy. Thus all the hocus pocus and stories of cats stealing kids away when it is really is adults laying down the hammer of judgment. Parents shouldn’t allow their kids to be stolen at all but since no one is protesting everyone must know the rules. So when are they told the wonderful truth? 18? 20? Like oh hi our society is really based on lies and here is your spouse, only have sex with them and if your babies turn out to be dangerous well they die. And if you protest you die. Have a nice day. I am thinking the right age to know all of that is never.
Photobucket
Turn those frowns upside folks. It is power giving out time.
I think I was going to complain more about how the kids were all doom and gloom about losing their powers but TADA it is all okay folks. We have handy dandy notebooks. But even though I am harsh on this show I realize that the kids went through some trauma and were brainwashed into thinking they lost their powers forever. So…I might cut them some slack in regards to how quickly their problems have been fixed. I guess they have been through enough to allow that minor victory. Good thing Saki had that drug induced moment so she could remember the ceremony/brainwashing.
Photobucket
You guys look pleasantly okay. Shall I set you on fire so you can experience hell too?
Where were Shun, Maria, and that other kid who is lucky to be alive at this point? I assumed that they were with the wild QueerRats but clearly they were off having a picnic and gossiping. I would expect all of these kids to be on the verge of losing their minds but noooooooooo they all seem fine to me. Not a scratch on them. If they were off hiding in the woods why didn’t Satoru and Saki tell them about what happened to them? Because it seems as if those three still had no clue to what was going on until after their little canoe trip. Also where are the other kids? I am sure they weren’t allowed to go that far from the village and there are only so many directions you can go. Unless they took turns going out and getting lost.
Photobucket
It is all your faults! Silly humans.
I am glad that for a minute the QueerRat issue is behind us. Because they were getting hard to look at folks. All these different factions and what not….do they have to be ugly on top of that?! My lord folks. Half the time I had no idea what the hell Squera was doing. Or the correct spelling of his name because I see it spelled all sorts of ways. Was he trying to betray the kids or not? Because it was hard to tell. His I am lower than scum sounds awful familiar to other people when they make excuses. Maybe he really was just running to protect himself because he doubted the kids had powers anymore. I mean in the end he did proof to be helping the kids but that only gets you so far right? Now I doubt all his motives.
Photobucket
Um....nope not feeling sorry for the piles of goo sorry. I am a horrible person.
Oh and I doubt Saki’s little sad face when the victors of this QueerRat drama got the babies. Sure Squera was worried about that happening to his people but…..well I guess Kirōmaru was pretty harsh. I guess Saki could see the situation as the same thing. The wild QueerRats did attack them but Kirōmaru made it sound like it was the kids fault. Who knows why the QueerRats were really fighting. Maybe at the end of this all it will turn out to be the humans fault and the Queerats will band together against their real enemy. Doesn’t really explain why Kirōmaru let the kids go….
Photobucket
So hurry up back to the village that makes kids disappear okay?
Did anything else happen? Questionable help, Satoru being super smart, and the kids all trying to return to a village that probably wants them dead. Sounds about right. Up next is a time skip. Saki has grown out her head, none of the kids are dead, and Satoru wants to ride Shun like a pony. Please no QueerRats though. I will have enough going on in my head wondering why the kids stuck around in this killer village without seeing more Queen boobies. Thanks.

No comments: