Thursday, November 22, 2012

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!

Happy Turkey Day folks! Or Ham....or whatever you end up eating. Turkey sounds better thought doesn't it? Okay how about Happy Pumpkin Pie Day? That is something everyone can agree on. By everyone I mean I dictate it so.
Photobucket
Oh snap 45 minutes into the program and we got floats yes we do!!!
Today I willingly got up early to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Of course I didn't get up as early as those actually IN the parade or watching it in New York City...but early enough for me. So from the comfort of my own home I bring you....floats!
Photobucket
Some pre-floatness. Lots of Broadway performances.
Photobucket
Broadway versions of Cinderella. Some fans are upset at the character changing her appearance but this is quite different yes?
Photobucket
Oh snap time to start the fun!
Photobucket
XO Is Hello Kitty leading the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade? I always thought it was the little Macy stars followed by the turkey floats?
Photobucket
Hello Kitty for lead float! And look it's new! Last year she was in Superhero form. Now she is flying in an airplane. Wonder if she gets stopped through security all the time.
Photobucket
Some of the floats are special......
Photobucket
Oh hi I heard you like turkey.
Photobucket
Does it look like someone is getting kicked in the head?
Photobucket
Spiderman Spiderman does whatever a Spider can. Can't wait to ride this ride again in a few days.
Photobucket
Kermit the frog here wondering why Tenchi won't visit him at MGM. Or whatever it is called now. XD
Photobucket
Every single pic I took Elmo looked like he was on crack. But maybe that is normal for him?
Photobucket
Don't block the box or THE MAN!
Photobucket
Thanks Kira. Wouldn't want you to not be floppin all over me today. Poor Pikachu. He must be sad today, look at those ears!
Photobucket
TMNT...a bit different than I remember.
Photobucket
What with the helium shortage I guess we should be grateful to have any floats at all. Sorry Sponge Bob, no arms for you.
Photobucket
Hello there Poppa Smurf!
Photobucket
Pass the rolls please.
Photobucket
Here is Sponge Bob being a creeper in the crowd. He has a Christmas special this year that looks equally as creepy.
Photobucket
YOU ARE A TOY! Not a float!
Photobucket
Sonic went by so fast I barely had time to take a pic!
Photobucket
So hungry!!! Must eat!
Photobucket
Need car insurance? Better trust cute little animals.
Photobucket
Even the Thanksgiving Parade is like PSHT time for Christmas.
Photobucket
Stay still Santa. Are you trying to get to the mall too or something?
Photobucket
And with that the parade ends. I only missed taking a pic of the Goldfish float. XD Hope everyone enjoyed the parade. Now...I think it is time to eat? XD

No comments: