Monday, November 5, 2012

Disney Villains Designer Collection: The Queen of Hearts!

Being that I am a collector of many things my wallet is usually empty and sad. XD Silly me. But usually with my collecting I have a price limit, where things are a bit too pricy and even I can't justify my purchases.
Photobucket
BEHOLD!!! A box of loveliness.
However....the Disney Store decided to release a line of products that I just HAD to have. Not every piece mind you. That would be utter craziness. My money tree isn't that big....or even exists. But one particular doll had to make it home with me. I shall call it...a birthday present to myself! XD
Photobucket
After waiting for MINUTES (because Disney ships fast people) my lovely had finally arrived. The Disney Villain Designer Collection had 6 ladies to choose from...or buy all of if you can't decide. These villains have received the...leading lady appearance. Meaning that princess are usually hot and the villains are usually...well not. The villain I picked to collect was the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Here is the case with its protective covering. Which is fabulous right?
Photobucket
Back of said protective case. There seems to be a postcard of some sort in the case. Like the serial number and what not. But when the husband and I tried to open the case....well we couldn't. It was pretty dang tight. We took it as a sign that we were not meant to open the lovely so...there is the postcard folks.
Photobucket
Close up of the box. If I used the flash nothing turned out but without it things looked dull. The husband suggested going outside to take pictures but he got quiet after I gave him the glare.
Photobucket
Every order of a Designer Doll came with a Villain bag. The bag is big enough for the doll case. An excellent item to go along with my Queen of Hearts shelf....when I make it?
Photobucket
I have no idea why I took this picture. I wish I could use the bag as a shopping bag but it is way too cute to risk it.
Photobucket
Every other picture you could see my face. Like it was kinda scary, like a J-Horror monster or something. I tried folks!
Photobucket
The Queen of Hearts was a pretty unhappy woman in the Alice in Wonderland. Now after a few surgical procedures she is showing off her new look and stylish fashions. Tiny crown, check.
Photobucket
Big poofy sleeves? Check. Also I love the little heart beauty mark next to her eye. The eyelashes are a bit special but that was present on the Villains and Princess Designer Collections. But it helps give her a big over the top feel right?
Photobucket
Didn't I say OFF WITH THEIR HEADS?!
Photobucket
I think out of all the villains the Queen of Hearts had the best dress. I might be biased though. I don't think you can golf in all those ruffles though. So pretty!
Photobucket
She can bash people in the head with style! The last thing they will see is this heart shaped scepter clocking them in the face.
Photobucket
What is up with you camera? I swear. Again I tried to open up the case but it felt like we had to more than pull to get it off. I am sure we could have gotten it off but then I decided I really didn't want to open her. So I apologize for the case making the pics all shiny.
Photobucket
Looking down on all the mere mortals. When these dolls first came out they were released once a week. The stores were limited in quality which makes no sense because you could just go online and buy them after the fact. I think with a sticker price of $85 a lot of people had to think long and hard about purchasing these dolls. Clearly I lost my mind and decided I needed an expensive barbie.
Photobucket
If one could not afford the dolls (understandably so) there were other products in the Villain Designer line that people could purchase. They ranged from purses to shirts to stationary sets. I waited until the items went to 25% off as my wallet was still hurting from the main event. What am I going to do with a mug? Um put it on my Queen of Hearts shelf and never use it? Duh.
Photobucket
The notebook is so cute. Each villain had their own notebook and mug with the other items featuring more of the ladies. I had my eyes on the compact mirror but I can't be that greedy. Plus three items plus the bag will look good on a shelf yes?
Photobucket
So happy birthday to me! Birthday money helped pay for some which helped. If anyone is interested in their items they are all still available at the DisneyStore website. Some are even on sale. I can't wait to go back to Japan to take tons of pictures of the Queen of Heart's Restaurant (more than I already have?) to make her area all picturefied as well. I would set to work on making an area for her but Christmas is around the corner and my 9 trees will take over everything anyway. Maybe I can put her under the tree to keep the Christmas Disney ornaments in check. XD Yay for helping the economy one expensive barbie at a time.

No comments: