Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Nendoroids in Nature

After spending part of the day enjoy other blogger's figurine posts I thought I would make one of my own. Haven't had a nendoroid post in a while so I thought why not today.

I even ventured OUTSIDE to take pictures. That's right, me and nature getting along. it was almost magical. What's that...do I hear birds singing?

I wonder what cars on the street though of my random picture taken. I also wonder how other people feel when they stop to take pictures with their figurines only to be stared at like they are crazy. Hopefully they enjoy what they do and don't let the normals get them down.

On to the pictures!

Photobucket

Enjoy them or else!





Photobucket

Grow little flowers grow!!!


Photobucket

Shana wants to know why she can't be by the flowers too!


Photobucket

If I sing will you grow faster?


Photobucket

Kureha taking in the sweet smell.


Photobucket

Pay no mind to the dirt. The flowers were just planted.


Photobucket

The flowers are almost as big as me!


Photobucket

Miku loves flowers!


Photobucket

Shana is so happy to be here.....


Photobucket

I like the light in this picture.


Photobucket

Random scene on the way home.


That's about it. Back inside, safe from the sun and the fresh air!


No comments: